[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that if you live in Florida it is your privilege to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cane toad.jpg (66KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
cane toad.jpg
66KB, 1024x772px
Is it true that if you live in Florida it is your privilege to kill as much cane toads as you want because they are an invasive species?
>>
>>36579808
No, that's a retarded myth. they're endangered, you're supposed to take care of the little fellas.
>>
>>36579808
I want to pet that tode
>>
>>36579857

DO NOT PET CANE TOADS. They are toxic which is why it's difficult to get rid of them. No animal wants to eat them.
>>
>>36579856
They're not endangered faggot what the hell are you talking about? They aren't even native to Florida.
>>
>driving in florida
>dry flat frogs on the road everywhere
>frogs just hopping in the road during rant season
>see a frog in front of car
>it jumps
>perfect timing
>smacks right into the bumper
Feels delicious
I don't know if you can just kill them, but you can just kill lion fish
>be in florida
>at sunken ship with dad
>see lion fish
>get right up close to it
>shoots it
>doesn't want to carry around because spines
>leaves it under a ship
>come back later and see nurse shark taking off with dead lion fish
>>
File: 1483809099708.jpg (76KB, 606x597px) Image search: [Google]
1483809099708.jpg
76KB, 606x597px
>>36579808
Do not kill holy animals
>>
>>36580522
>Live in Florida
>running
>cut between two buildings
>fat faggot cane road gets scared as fuck
>niggeriwouldhavejuststeppedoveryouTokeepmyshoesclean
>I slow down
>chase him a little
>little gay is freaking out
>keeps hopping
>higher faster
>pick up speed and chase him towards the end of the alley
>take one good step at the end of the alley
>the frog is just falling out of the sky fully extended
>perfecttiming
>kick that nigger 10 ft in the air over the street
>didn't even use full force, hit him like a hackysack
>he would survive with serious injuries after he landed on the concrete
>you thought it was over
>pickup truck was driving on the street in front of the buildings
>perfecttiming
>>
>>36579808
You can also kill as many iguanas as you want. But that's more of a Miami thing.
>>
>>36580586

Cane toads are invasive species that pests the moment they are born. Their tadpoles destroy plants and native fish/insects. They are toxic enough to kill a cat or dog. They are cannibalistic and will eat native frogs. Many frog species are starting to become endangered because of cane toads.

-Get rid of cane toads!
-Get rid of Lion Fish!

DESTROY THEM WHEN YOU SEE THEM
http://myfwc.com/wildlifehabitats/nonnatives/freshwater-fish/
>>
>>36579808
idk about Florida but in Ontario it's your obligation to kill an invasive species if you catch one while fishing.
>>
>>36580897
You should be respectful of their culture
>>
>>36580402
You stupid frog killer, how would you know?
I'm a native american! the cane toad has been part of our mythos and tradition since the inseption of our tribe, you'd have to be a moron to not know your floridian tribe history.
>>
>>36580998
underrated post
upvoting for visibility
>>
>>36579808
South Florida here, never heard of this before, I thought Cane Toads were a Aussie problem
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.