[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make discord friends >only true friends i ever had >call

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>make discord friends
>only true friends i ever had
>call me 'mate' and 'lad' and include me in everything
>treat me with dignity like a human being
>express concern when bad things happen in my life
>the discord has a no females allowed rule
>i'm female
>tfw if my friends ever found out i was lying to them they would despise me
>they would kick me out of the chat
>i would lose my only real friends
>>
>>36579784
>female
You already know what to do
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 230x219px
Thats pretty sad but at least you've got friends
>>
>>36579784
Timestamped titties or gtfo
>>
>>36579842
for now.
until they want to voice chat and I run out of lies or if they wanted to meet up irl which I would very much want to do. maybe i would tell them I couldn't go and go anyway and pretend to be a bystander.
>>
>>36579939
Would
They
Really
Care
Tho
>>
They probably just want to ward off roasties who go online to gather orbiters.

I'm sure if you're not 24/7 loud obnoxious they really won't give a shit
>>
>>36580141
Yes, it's a ban on the spot for roasties, fags, normies, trannies, chads, and stacies.

>>36580200
i decided to just never tell. i can;t imagine how they would otherwise find out.
>>
>>36579784
>>make discord friends
>>only true friends i ever had
>>call me 'mate' and 'lad' and include me in everything
>>treat me with dignity like a human being
>>express concern when bad things happen in my life
>>the discord has a no females allowed rule
>>i'm female
>>tfw if my friends ever found out i was lying to them they would despise me
>>they would kick me out of the chat
>>i would lose my only real friends

Dude.

Im in the exact same boat, only they think im female..
Although there is no "no X allowed" rules, i would most likely lose my friends if they found out i was "lying" to them. Especially because I e-dated a guy whom im now best friends ith.
even though nothing about me is a lie except my gender... they would probably disown me for lying for so long.

Ive been with the same group of friends for 7+ years now
>>
File: 1485132547531.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485132547531.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>36579784
>female
>no friends
>>
>>36580305
I don't have any other friends.
I don't want to give out personal details in case they find out who i am through this thread, but i'm really fucked up and a shut-in
>>
wait how do u get discord friends
>>
>>36580448
discord servers get shilled her multiple times a day. join one. talk in group chat. crack some jokes, be likeable. instant friends.
>>
>>36580410
>>36579784
fuck off roastie whore

>WAAAH I WANNA HAVE FRIENDS
>oh but I don't wanna give out contact though :^)
women are demons
I hope you are found out and banned
I guarantee they all hate you
>>
>>36580462

can you shill some discord channels to me?
>>
>>36580410
What do you do during the days?

Originando
>>
>>36580492
Sure.

f9AtBgK
>>
>>36579784
This place isn't for you. Women are pampered and treated like little princesses all over society. Go to some support group. This is the only place on earth that men can share feels because no one gives a fuck about us in the real world. Show tits or gtfo
>>
>>36579784
They'll never find out so don't worry about it. If they ask why you never voice chat just say it makes you anxious. Same goes for meetups. Problem solved.
>>
>>36579784
You don't deserve friends, you deserve to be alone forever, nobody can trust you now.
>>
>>36580410
>i'm really fucked up and a shut-in
wow this no roasties rule is sounding like a good rule now
>>
>>36579784
Contact them all privately and confess fake feeling for them one by one and watch them all crash and burn
>>
>>36579784
We had this thread yesterday. So I doubt this is anything but a fun post.

If it isn't, and this is actually a concern; you are "friends" with the people involved under false pretenses. Tell them. If they eject you, they weren't worth talking to in the first place.
>>
>>36579784
Why not just look for another Discord to try to make friends in? When it eventually comes out you're really female, hopefully some people will stick by you and maybe they'd be willing to join another server.
>>
>>36579784
You've fucked up. There's only two ways this plays out:
>tell friends that you're female
>they're all extra nice
>suddenly more PMs coming through
>group chat becomes awkward and stilted as everyone is talking to you in private now
>everyone is weird with you in chat
>group ends up falling out over who is going to bang robot stacy
>eventually everyone stops talking to you when they realise they aren't getting any
>group reforms later on
>"hey remember that chick that pretended to be a guy"
>"topkek, what a retard"
Or
>don't tell them
>go on as normal
>group has fun adventures
>but you'll be miserable forever knowing that you're lying
There is no happy end
>>
>>36579784
QsagKxP
We don't have that rule. Surprising amount of females too. It's a pretty comfy server despite the literal 14 year old currently posting pics of fat weiner dogs.
>>
File: 1492068017317.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492068017317.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>36581432
>group chat becomes awkward and stilted as everyone is talking to you in private now
>everyone is weird with you in chat
>group ends up falling out over who is going to bang robot stacy
>eventually everyone stops talking to you when they realize* they aren't getting any

This is why the rule exists, Usually that last step never happens and a good group of people get disbanded, I've seen shit happen before, it'll happen again. Just quietly make your exit or declare you're a lesbian, or keep lying but clearly you want out. Even if you're a "lesbian" it'll still happen.
>>
You better not be in my discord server.
>>
File: 1488630327694.jpg (31KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1488630327694.jpg
31KB, 500x486px
>tfw male(male)
>have no discord friends

Dumb roasties ruin EVERRREEEEEEEEEEEETHING
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.