[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why haven't any of you virgin faggots raped a girl or woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: Chad.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
why haven't any of you virgin faggots raped a girl or woman yet? all normal human beings (not betalords) know this is the the only way to have sex and/or a relationship

spoiler alert: females will never tell you what they want. you ever hear statistics about "99% of rape goes unreported" and think "wow that's bullshit?" its true. the 1% that gets reported are the faggots that cried or pussied out halfway through and left her unfinished.

the idea of being so sexually attractive that men are willing to risk their lives and fight for a vagina is so arousing to a female it leaves them too satisfied to complain.

ask your parents how they met. your mom will probably say, "well, when i was 15 and your father was 19, he followed me after a party one night, i knew he was but let him anyway, then stabbed my leg with an ice pick and raped me bloody. he came in all my holes and gave me herpes, it was like a fairytale <3"

again, this is the ONLY WAY to get sex OR a relationship. and dont be a selfish lover, be violent, and DONT use a condom.

if you get her pregnant/diseased, she'll enjoy it MORE, and will happily have a long-term relationship with you. If you just want a pump n' dump, she will easily find some pathetic, non-violent beta to pay for it.

I GUARANTEE 100%, if you rape a grill while choking her, slamming her face against the floor/a wall, and punching the back of her head she WILL cream, like, a pint, and be loyal to you for the rest of her life. THAT is true love.

Remember: womyn would rather be beaten to death then bored to death. make the first move. cap her knees and call her a filthy, worthless whore. It's what she WANTS.

Sincerely & Good Luck,
-Chad
>>
File: AutismTriggered.jpg (87KB, 605x654px) Image search: [Google]
AutismTriggered.jpg
87KB, 605x654px
Ok so-

I used to be a hopeless, KV like you guys until I was 22 and met my first GF. Today, I've been a happily married man of 4 years. My wife is loving, loyal, and damn gorgeous. That said, she understands that I sometimes have physical needs/desires she can't fulfill (ie. when she's bleeding vaginally).

So what do I do when this happens? I find a girl (I like em young) and fuck her. I don't ask, I don't plead or bargain or use any lame-ass pickup lines. I just walk over and start grabbing her. I've done this literally hundreds of times and have NEVER so much as failed, much less face prosecution/discipline.

Oh, and I should also note- this is how I met my wife. The passion was so real we started dating, and after a few years eventually got married.

All this said, I would NEVER confess to ANYTHING like this IRL. Neither would my wife. Much like sex itself, this is completely taboo and embarassing. Real people just don't talk about it.

So just follow your heart, bots. You want to fuck that girl? You want to make her your GF? Go do it. It's literally that easy.
>>
I don't really care about the physical sensation, if I wanted that I'd pay for a hooker or just jack off more often. What matters is the emotional connection.
>>
File: gettinlaid.jpg (93KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
gettinlaid.jpg
93KB, 620x349px
>>36579580
Did you even read the OP?

If you want emotional connection, you NEED to be grabbing her tits, ass, & vag. I'm sorry but the reality is that females can't connect to passive guys.

Just try it. Go up to a girl you like, or just a random one you think is cute, grab her from behind and get her naked. You'll feel the love- the TRUE, emotional connection- within minutes.

It's how all mammals bond on an intimate, loving level. It's just nature bro, there's no reason to fear it.
>>
Where can I just rape some girl.
Where the fuck can you do that?
>>
File: RapeDollars.jpg (45KB, 525x162px) Image search: [Google]
RapeDollars.jpg
45KB, 525x162px
>>36580347
Just take walk up to her and grab her pussy. If she (pretends to) resist, put a knife to her throat. Bring her to a secluded, romantic area, remove her clothing, and insert your penis into her butthole.

If you're having difficulty getting her alone, just be like "hey miss i think i accidently crashed into the BMW your dad gave you" and she'll come racing outside.

Come on, do I really need to explain everything? She's a girl, unless you're like 5'4" you should be able to outsmart and overpower her with your feet tied together and one hand behind your back.
>>
>>36579104
>>36579544
>>36580128
Depressing read. Probably fake to make me feel like this, but on the off-chance it is true...
>>36580704
Bit over the top there, mate.
>>
File: whitepeople6.png (1MB, 1247x1264px) Image search: [Google]
whitepeople6.png
1MB, 1247x1264px
>>36580808
Whatever. Enjoy being foreveralone. Can't say I didn't try to help. Passive faggots like you are just doomed to be boring and passionless.

At least you've got your digits.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.