[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>holes in molars are getting worse >afraid to go to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: c76.png (38KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
c76.png
38KB, 633x758px
>holes in molars are getting worse
>afraid to go to dentist

What do?
>>
holes + moles = all is well
>>
you either go now or when the pain gets too bad to endure
>>
>>36578983
Same here, I can't eat any sugar or cold things in my right side
>>
>>36578983
Do nothing obviously
>>
Go to the dentist now. It might be costly to fix but better to fix it now than to wait and end up having to spend even more money.

Alternatively you could just pull the tooth out yourself.
>>
File: 1490704292241.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1490704292241.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
>>36578983
>lump on tongue
>either a problem with tonsils or epiglottitis
>possibility of suffocating me any day
>been there for a week
>hoping it just goes away rather than call 911

I'll be fine, right? And OP you should go to the dentist unless you don't want back teeth
>>
File: IMG_1580.jpg (151KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1580.jpg
151KB, 960x960px
>>36578983
I'm in the same position OP. I have big ass holes in 2 of my teeth and I've already lost some to cavities.

Just kill me.
>>
>>36578983

This is not the XIX century. They use anesthetics if needed. There might be some uncomfort but the small drill in the teeth is nothing that bad.
>>
i went to the dentist, got fillings, and now the fucking thing has been sensitive for weeks to hold and cold and i cant chew on it. i have to go back to these fucking kikes soon.
>>
>haven't had period in two months
>belly is a little bloated
>afraid to leave house let along go to doctor man
>>
>>36578983
Just go. No matter how bad your teeth are, your dentists will have seen worse.
>>
how do you even get holes in your teeth?
>>
>>36579208
thats what happens when you dont take care of your teeth that well and never go to the dentist
>>
>>36579208
Acid erosion from energy drinks, coffee, and ketchup
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>36578983
the longer you wait, the worse it will get and the more expensive it will be
>>
>>36579258
>>36579309
no you must be smoking or something
>>
>>36578983
You've got a delicate balancing act ahead of you. How far can you go before the infection kills the tooth and they can't save it with a root canal, but they have to extract it? Are you ready to accept dentures/partials at this time in your life?
>>
just put holes in the holes
>>
>>36578983
If hole in molars
>All okay
When in pain
>Endure, it'll go eventually
Parts chip off
>Consider going, don't

True story, we'll get them implants or dentures one day and be done with it.
>>
File: m3k57pXN4l1r1v6tw.png (128KB, 364x357px) Image search: [Google]
m3k57pXN4l1r1v6tw.png
128KB, 364x357px
>>36579208
Well I would assume he's talking the natural occurrence of cavities, but who knows.
>>
>>36578983
A filling in my pre-molar popped out of it one day and I ignored it like a retard for like 6 years until it got SO infected and the pain was so bad I couldn't sleep for 72 hours straight until they puled that shit out as well as my wisdom teeth which, apparently, I never got removed but were also rotting. I had to have my mommy drive me there and everything and I'm a 30 year old man.

If you have the money for it, there's no reason to not go. It's like pulling a bandage. It's nowhere near as bad as you think it'll be.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.