[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an interview for an entry level position at a fast-casual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1452224815034.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452224815034.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
I have an interview for an entry level position at a fast-casual restaurant tomorrow. Should I wear a suit?
>wagecuck general
>>
>>36578317
Yes. Always wear a suit even if it doesn't specify to.
>>
people aren't even expected to wear suits for professional positions anymore.
>>
>>36578343
>>36578344
I'm contemplating why I asked this question when I don't even own a suit
>>
>>36578317
Not A suit. Dress shirt and tie with slacks. A suit would seem unprofessional for the type of job
>>
dress like a fast food manager does
>>
>>36578343
>wearing a suit
>entry-level job

just wear a polo or a shirt with jeans and you should be fine
>>
File: _11064542.jpg (235KB, 1100x1687px) Image search: [Google]
_11064542.jpg
235KB, 1100x1687px
No they don't really expect you to wear a full three piece suit, they just want you to dress nice. Wear a dress shirt and some nice pants. Preferably not jeans, but I've done interviews with jeans on and gotten the job. The point is to show them that you give enough of a shit and are competent enough to present yourself professionally. The clothing itself doesn't matter as much as demonstrating that.
>>
>>36578317
Are you fucking retarded? I wonder why do they even call it an "interview" they will just let you sign the contract and you are in. Better get your measures for the right McDonalds outfit, faggot.
>>
>>36578568
I got turned down for a job at Burger King because I didn't have enough experience.

I'm 22 and haven't worked before.
>>
>>36578821

Yeah that is obviously a lie. They have a system that will make you learn how to work on different positions over time. We even had fucking below 75 IQ cavemen tier people at McDonalds so I don't fucking know how you got turned down. They even give jobs to niggers.
>>
Dress shirt and slacks at most. Maybe a polo instead.

>>36578821
I didn't get my first real job until I was 21 at McDonald's. But with that I just lucked out and stumbled into a group interview where I didn't get the opportunity to spill spaghetti.
>>
>>36578371
just wear something with buttons, at least
>>
I showed up to an amusement park interview with shorts and a t shirt with a logo on it.

I got the job.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.