[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi fembot here :( Just starting dating this guy like 3 weeks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7124.jpg (58KB, 960x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7124.jpg
58KB, 960x737px
Hi fembot here :(
Just starting dating this guy like 3 weeks ago. I thought I liked him but something happened and I am repulsed by every little thing he does, especially anything flirtatious. Will this feeling go away if I try hard enough or should I just drop it?
The only problem is that he's super mentally ill and I'm scared of hurting his feelings and then end up hating me.
If I do end up dropping him... how do I do it?
>>
the only solution is to fake your death and move to mexico
>>
is that you, bill?
>>
>>36577009
take it back to Fageddit
we don't want to hear about your gay lovers spat
>>
>>36577009
>fembot here
stopped reading and saged
>>
And if you want to know what he did wrong, he told me he was in love with me last week. We've literally only known each other for a month.
>>
>>36577065
no, it's bobby.
>original broiled egg
>>
>>36577118
>told me he was in love with me last week
>literally only known each other for a month

sounds like he's a robot
>>
>>36577009
>>36577118
a) He's desperate and needy
or
b) You're afraid of intimacy or don't think yourself worthy of love
or
c) Both
>>
>>36577229
He definitely has the same qualities.
>Manlet
>depressed
>calls himself emo
>doesn't cut nails
>DOESNT WASH FACE
He called me on the phone crying his eyes out because he couldn't see me. THAT really did it for me, that's when I knew this wasn't going to work
>>
>>36577306
I'm gonna go with option A, sir.
>>
>>36577327
How'd you even start going out with this dude?
>>
>>36577665
We met through friends and we hit it off immediately. He's very flirty and I was kinda desperate so shame on me I guess
>>
>>36577721
Sounds like something that might've happened to someone I know, does your name start with an i?
>>
>>36577979
No my name starts with an M
>>
>>36577009
Lol where are you from? A girl did that to me recently. Doesn't feel good
>>
>>36578059
good ol US of A baby! Ok, so how would you suggest breaking up with someone like you?
>>
a female did this to me

she regretted it when I ate a piece of her fathers face
>>
>>36578214
Cut off all contact completely and never tell him why. It's for the best.
>>
>>36578214
There's no easy way... just be blunt about what he did and explain to him that you no longer feel attracted to him. But at least recognize that you are hurting another human being and I hope you feel bad about it
>>
File: IMG_4798.jpg (69KB, 1024x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4798.jpg
69KB, 1024x415px
>>36578277
Good thing I don't have a dad...
>>
>>36577009
Date a chad, you know that's what you want.
>>
>>36578313
Of course I would feel bad. I'm just scared to see how he reacts. I know he won't take it well and he's gonna cry
>>
>>36578377
That's why you should listen to me >>36578295
>>
>>36578377
Its worse if you ignore him. At least go through the effort of giving him an explanation so he can find closure and learn about the real world where people don't give a shit about what you feel
>>
>>36578377
just tell him and get out of his life. ghosting or sticking around as a friend will both cause more problems
>>
>>36578533
>>36578599
Should I just text him, call him, or tell him in person that I don't wanna be together anymore?
>>
>>36578642
in person in a public place
>>
>>36578708
Why a public place? Couldn't I just spend one last day with him and then on the way home break up with him in the car or something
>>
>>36578642
No. He'll demand to know the reason why and nothing you say will be a good enough answer. He'll whine and scream and beg and plead and it will be a bad memory for both of you.

Stop talking to him completely and in a few weeks he'll get the message.
>>
>>36578730
public place so it's safe and no do it and just it. don't tease the faggot more
>>
>>36578749
Just completely dropping him is so cruel though. I wouldn't want that to happen to me so why should I do it to someone else?
>>
File: come on.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>36578730
your idea is to give him one last great day with you and make him feel great about the relationship and secure and then break up with him after the high

do you not see the issue with this?
>>
>>36578795
you shouldnt. please listen to the public space tear the bandaid off method. it's for the best
>>
>>36578795
Dropping him at all is the cruel part. But based on this >>36578730 you sound like a sociopath so what difference does it make?
>>
>>36578377
So somebody tells you they love you and you're grossed out? Are you gonna tell this guy that loving others is wrong. You're a cold cold bitch.
>>
File: IMG_4513.jpg (271KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4513.jpg
271KB, 2048x2048px
>>36578769
I feel so bad because I'm leading him on a little bit. I've dug myself into a hole I can't get out of!!!
>>
>>36578877
Give him a fuckin chance! Show him some fucking affection. Better that he loves you now than never. You whores need to stop being so self centered.
>>
>>36578844
What the fuck. Do I really sound like a sociopath?
>>36578870
I just wasn't ready for it. It was way too soon and it made me uncomfortable. I told him that and he said he understood but he keeps saying it. I just feel like I'm being suffocated with all this clinginess
>>
>>36578796
I thought it would be the kindest way thing to end things, you know? I guess not
>>
>>36578877
How would you starting dating your dream guy and he broke up with you when you said I love you? The guys probably in a bad spot and you give him a lot of hope, or course he's crying because he can't see you, he doesn't want to lose you
>>
>>36578877
The best part is that with a guy this desperate for affection, this is going to leave a permanent emotional scar. He'll stay up at night for months wondering what he could have done differently to keep from losing you. Every time he meets a woman with your name he'll feel a little dagger through his heart. If you do this breakup right, you might even completely kill his sex drive and desire for female companionship.

Good going!
>>
>>36578937
Then tell him that, that you know he loves you, and you appreciate it, but he needs to give you some space and time. If you want reassure him you're there for him, while letting know how you feel.

t. Someone who's gf of years said the same thing to start
>>
>>36577009
What do you mean by "super mentally ill"?
>>
>>36577721
>I was kinda desperate
no. you just lack character.
>>
>>36578973
I would tell him the exact same thing I told him. That I'm not ready to say that yet but I appreciate it. Not hard to understand.
>>
>I hope you feel bad about it
There is literally nothing wrong with breaking up with someone. Especially someone this clingy. Explain what he did wrong, tell him you need space, and maybe you'll get lucky and he'll move beyond the emotional maturity of a six-year old. But in my experience that's unlikely. Distancing yourself from him is the best thing you can do.
OP you haven't provided any form of proof so I'm gonna have to assume you're larping. With this in mind, you're gonna have to spice things up a little: either make your love interest double down on the creepiness or else "reveal" some fact that makes you sound like a bitch. Either way you need to get autists sympathizing with this waste of space you've created in your imagination.
>>
>>36578962
no it's not kind at all
it's fucking horrible and psychologically crushing you dumb fucking cunt
>>
>>36579051
He told me he's been diagnosed with a personality disorder and major depression. I understand these are things he can't help but it's all he talks about. His depression and how he will never be happy. I can't do anything to make him happy and I feel useless, I constantly feel like shit because of it. Whenever I try to talk about my problems he just says "oh yeah, I've got it worse."
>>
>>36578962
>Bring his hopes up only to have them crashing down
>Thinks this is a good idea

What's your IQ?
>>
tell him you dont feel attracted to him and you want to split, and offer him one last night of sex as a farewell, let him dot anything he want with your body
then leave
>>
>>36579227
this post except for
>offer him one last night of sex as a farewell, let him dot anything he want with your body
rape-suicide by autist is not the way to go
>>
>>36579213
the IQ of someone who decided to date a clingy guy with his issues because she "was kinda desperate" as if that was an excuse to lead people on for attention. fucking roasties. why do you people allow women in here?
>>
>>36579227
forgot something
you need to leave as soon as he cum, you cant be around to cuddle etc
>>
>>36579210
If he doesn't give a shit about your problems then he doesn't really love you in my opinion. And yeah don't give him one last date you fucking retard.
>>
>>36579131
Soooo, if he can understand that, why break up? If you enjoy spending time together, take it day by day, and see where things go.
>>
>>36579257
she's probably downplaying how much he cares for her so she doesn't look bad in public. women excel in this. she fucked up the moment she decided to date such a guy. this is the kind of thing that woman are capable of doing for attention.
>>
>>36579227 >>36579254

>sex
We're both virgins. I don't wanna take his virginity then leave him, fucking disgusting.
>>
>>36579301
He really is a good guy, I'm not gonna deny that. But the chemisry is gone, fellas.
I don't want either of us to get emabarresed and start crying in public. He doesn't deserve that.
>>
>>36578937
it's because ur taking it too seriously he's just infatuated say u love him back as in one love i love a member of my species kind of love love doesn't actually exist honestly it's not a big deal dude get over it we're just animated star dust and our brains are a product of chemical reactions the love feeling is just a release of pheromones go masturbate or fuck or something dude why are you on r9k posting this shit go ride a bicycle
>>
>>36579360
just break up then and never do that to someone again. think things through before dating and leading people on. if that's too much to ask from your tiny brain just shut yourself in and never leave your house anymore because you can't function as a proper human being.
>>
File: 5p4q9.jpg (23KB, 506x366px) Image search: [Google]
5p4q9.jpg
23KB, 506x366px
>>36579330
But you thought emotional manipulating someone with depression and mental disorders was the safer way out?
>>
>>36579253
Lemme clear something up here. I didn't know he had these issues until like a week or two ago, after we started dating. I wouldn't have gotten myself into this if I knew he was going to be like this
>>
>>36579410
you should know this kind of thing before dating someone. are you that stupid? if you so, now you know. so don't make that mistake again.
>>
>>36579330
>virgins
>sex disgusting

either youre underage and should get the fuck out and kys, or youre just autistic and should kys too
>>
get off my fucking board roastie, nobody likes you here. go on adv or ask your parents
>>
>>36579425
He never showed any sign of these until we started dating and decided to drop it all on me suddenly. I've been caring and understanding but I don't think he's emotionally stable enough to be in a relationship and it's a lot of stress on me as well
>>
>>36579410
Doesn't everyone have issues? Especially self described emo guys with no gf? Life is fucking pain, you hurt, he hurts, everyone hurts.

I'm sorry he didn't turn out to be a zero IQ chad that is either incapable of showing emotion, or isn't sad because pussy is thrown at him constantly.

Look in the mirror, are you that perfect?
>>
>>36579484
Please, he has lots of girls at his feet. He constantly talks about all the girls that try to flirt and get with him.
>>
>>36579471
>He never showed any sign of these until we started dating and decided to drop it all on me suddenly.
he's not obliged to tell you anything. you're the one supposed to ask and get an interest in his life before dating him. if someone asks you out and you don't know enough about them yet you just refuse instead of accepting and leading people on. you're at fault too and you should screen people better instead of doing this kind of thing again.
>>
>>36579471
What kind of problems does the guy even have? Don't just say he's "depressed" go in to detail
>>
>>36579513
LOL ok I hear this from every roastie whore I know who wants to break up with her neckbeard boyfriend, how he's such a stud and could get any woman.
>>
>>36579447
Sex isn't disgusting. Taking away someone's virginity and then never talking to them again is and would be more psychologically damaging
>>
>>36579410
dude dating doesn't exist retard it's just a illusion realistically stop being a spastic faggot seriously
what
the fuck is wrong with u dude
get ur brain straight

wheelchairbrain
seriously
dude
dating doesn't exist retard
>>
>>36579546
Always crying, never leaves the house, takes medication, just always fucking sad. What more do you want me to say?
>>
>>36579513
Well if that true, fuck it, fuck him, what a faggot. He'll be fuckin fine, probably just a show to get some sympathy pussy.

I thought we were talking about a loner here that finally found someone to have some connection with and was actually hurting.
>>
>>36579513
He's probably lying to you so you feel more attracted to him. Whether you're aware of this or not, girls are more attracted to males who get attention from various other women.
>>
>>36579530
You should tell someone that you have these problems beforehand, even if they don't ask. I'm not saying I'm not at fault, because I know I am. I just feel like shit but I don't want to be unhappy just so he can be somewhat 'happy'
>>
>>36579593
Always crying, never leaves the house, takes medication, just always fucking sad

I've probably been on /r9k/ for too long but those don't seem like big issues to me.
>>
>>36579630
Even if he was lying, that's not cute. I feel insecure because I know there's a higher risk that he'll cheat.
>>
>>36579598
I don't doubt that he's hurting, but he's just ungrateful
>>
>>36579744
How far have you guys gone physically?
>>
>>36579785
We've held hands, hugged, and kissed
>>
>>36579744
Ungrateful? First you say he's mentally ill, then you say he's depressed, then you say he's vein, and now he's ungrateful? And on top of all of this you want to go and emotionally manipulate him, but he's the shitty one in the relationship? If all of what you're saying is true then maybe you two should stay together.
>>
>>36579821
Lmao you guys never fail to miss the point
>>
>>36579884
ya dude stop being a retarded faggot u faggot fuck benis in bagoo go slit ur throat faggogt
>>
>>36580053
tuna sub backwards
>>
>>36579807
Idk, if it were me I would miss the closeness and feel cold and alone. I guess it come down to if he REALLY has other girls that would give him a chance.

You'll have to do what feels right, if you feel there's still a chance it could work, and you like him besides his depression, have a long talk with him and make it clear you're not going to deal with his fits whatsoever, and grow together. If not, let him know what you find valuable about him, but you just can't deal with this aspect.
>>
>>36580078
thank you, THANK YOU for actually having some common sense. I think I'm gonna give him 2 or 3 more weeks and see if anything changes, but if not then it's done.
>>
>>36580129
Just talking from experience, I don't have girls flocking over me, but me and my gf go through the same shit.

We have a ton of fun together and we're really sexually compatible. Sometimes life gets me down through, and I seek affection to feel better, and it results in me being clingy and anxious and saying I love you way too often. I can have pretty bad meltdowns feeling sorry for myself.

The point is, my girlfriend just doesn't deal with it if it's stupid. I freak out, she leaves me alone, I come back to my senses and apologize, and we continue having fun.

I've grown a lot because of her and am a lot more mentally stable than I was before I met her. I'm very lucky to have someone like her.
>>
>>36580129
somebody finally told you what you wanted to hear so now you can disregard everyone else's advice, do what you were planning to do anyway and fuck off from this board forever :)
>>
>>36580327
Aww are you mad someone agrees with me? :( it's bad that I listened to someone who didn't call me a cunt or a whore, isn't it?
>>
>>36580282
I'm glad you have someone that you get along with so well, I'm happy for you and I hope you both stay together for a very long time.
I deal with his meltdowns even when they make me uncomfortable but when we go through the whole apology thing he doesn't believe that I forgive him and I want him to feel better. He just keeps talking about it and won't ever let it go, especially if I snap at him while he has one of his episodes
>>
>>36580428
Good luck to you guys too. I used to do that too, just tell him to stop belaboring the point, and you don't want to hear about it. Change the subject.
>>
>>36577009

Oh yeah, forgot to add, the thing that "happened" was we met in person for the first time instead of the internet and he was only 6' 2". It was really gross, like he had hidden his true self on the internet to try to get laid and really creeped me out. If you're short why not just come out and say it and be confident about it?
>>
File: 1381118869826.gif (762KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
1381118869826.gif
762KB, 250x273px
>>36580129
>made this thread only to hear what you wanted to hear
>>
So is OP really going to take him on one last date, make it the greatest day of his life and break up with him afterwards. I'm reading this thread and I feel little to no actual progress was made.
>>
>>36581127
>wanted to break up
>giving him a chance now
I don't see that's what she wanted

>>36581218
Nah, giving him a chance now

You guys are a bunch of salty faggots.
>>
>>36581373
>i don't know what to do anons
>chill out
>thanks anon I know what to do now

Literally this entire thread
>>
I'm shleep
>>
>>36581373
Fuck roastie toasty
>>
>>36581428
Yeah. Asked for advice, then got advice.
>>
>>36577327
>doesnt wash face

I literally only wash my face when i shower.
>>
>>36582014
thats nasty man
>>
>>36577118
maybe he just feels a lot for you doesn't understand what love is

if you're repulsed then leave him? don't put up with feeling bad around the person you're dating.. just leave
>>
>>36577009
You're the mentally ill one. I have never known a single person like this.
>>
>>36578795
I sound like that guy exactly. You have to explain your feelings honestly and then cut off contact completely. If you ever talk to him again he'll keep getting reinvested. The nice thing to do is be honest, have a conversation with him about why you're doing it and then never talk to him again.
>>
>>36582149
For not returning feelings?
>>
>>36577327
>DOESNT WASH FACE

you would be very surprised at the amount of people on here (men and women) who dont bathe at all. mental illness in any form will cause people to stop taking care of themselves.
>>
>>36582476
If you're depressed with no one to impress why would you wash your face. To what end. You just sound like a bitch OP. Sorry chad's not interested in you. You felt the need to settle and then used him to boost your ego, well go and do better then him then.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.