[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you think you have it bad because no gf and being a manlet? try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: frog and child.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
frog and child.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
you think you have it bad because no gf and being a manlet? try having a retarded child and an ex wife that left you and your son because she couldn't handle his illness
>>
>>36575353
Throw you kid is a lake.
>>
>>36575353
What illness senpai?
>>
>>36576066
His genetics
>>
>>36575353
now you know how all our parents feel about us
>>
>>36575353
Seriously, just get ride of him. Do you actually love him knowing he's defective and never going to amount to anything?
>>
>>36576321
How do you suggest I get rid of him anon?
>>
File: 1489702074412.jpg (35KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1489702074412.jpg
35KB, 600x610px
>>36576348
take him out back
>>
>>36576348
Adoption?

Origami origami I want to eat salami
>>
>>36576420
Please adopt my spastic Mongoloid son! It's will be a blessing to your family
>>
>>36575353
I'm sorry. Please get off /r9k/ for you and your son's good. Please don't give up. I love you.
>>
Fucking normie with your normie problems. You dont understand our pain. Get the fuck out
>>
>>36575353
Thats why that dude killed his kid and self on FB live
>>
>>36575353
>tfw don't have anyone to take care of
>>
>>36576500
Fuck that man having a tater kid is shit its like having a tard dog you have to keep and take care prison sent M8
>>
>>36575353
You're a failed normie with shit genes. Go find and kill your wife then your retarded son and stop posting here
>>
>>36575353
He takes after his daddy, huh?

Sorry for your struggles
>>
>>36575353
Just try to give him a happy life. He will never archive anything that requires intelligence, but at least you could try to make the best out of his and your situation.
Please, don't hate your son for something that's not his fault, please Anon.
>>
>talking about killing a retard in a board full of retards

Kill yourself, desu
>>
>>36576459
Leave him in front of a fire station. He's to dumb to remember where he lives.
>>
don't they screen for retardation now?
>>
>>36575353
What illness dose your kid have?

oregno comment
>>
>>36577686
yes, yes they do. Well for down syndrome they do.
>>
I could never take care of a kid with mental issues. I'd leave him on a stoop and call it a day.
>>
>>36576094
Really not surprised seeing as his father uses 4chan
>>
>>36575353
But you got to put your dick in a vagina
>>
>>36576045
>is a lake
no anon, he's retarded. stop being so insensitive
>>
>>36575353
Half of all robots are the kid in that setup, OP.
>>
How retarded is he? Veggie retarded? ...also I suggest that you stop by >>>/adv/
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.