[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else have a problem with females invading male groups

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: DnCQ6DD.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DnCQ6DD.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
Did anyone else have a problem with females invading male groups at school? There was always that one whore who would tag along with a group of guys. Often it was because they were having sex or sending nudes to more than 1 or attention. The females sometimes changed but the guys always staying the same.

>group of skaters
>female becomes "one of the guys"
>was sending nudes to multiple and fucked 2
>ended up having a baby with one of them after high school

>group of the super weeb autistics
>loser females joins
>just loved the attention they would give her
>became their "queen"

>group of Reddit tier betas
>there was a female freshman year and senior year
>freshman girl enjoyed all of them wanting her
>senior girl dated one of the biggest chads but still hung with them because she wanted to be "one of the guys"

>group of gangbangers and the jocks
>female wants to be one of the guys
>sends nudes, get fucked and passed around
>leaves
>rinse, recycle, repeat with another or same female

There were more but the point is why do they do this? The only males who hung out with female groups were gay. Is this a common roastie practice? Tell me about your school situation.
>>
File: 20170426_141236.jpg (1MB, 2080x1877px) Image search: [Google]
20170426_141236.jpg
1MB, 2080x1877px
>>36574708
I know this feel. In AP / Honors classes these roasties were the majority
>>
>>36575067
What kind of annoying stuff did they do?
>>
>>36574708
>have a problem with females invading male groups at school
unequivocally no
girls dont even look up from their phone when walking ffs
>>
I was sent to a continuation highschool that was a sausage fest to begin with and the only other females were moms, so yeah who else am I gonna play vidya with? And the only dude out of the group that I ended up romantic with is the one I married, so there's that.
>>
File: bbyoctopus.jpg (20KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
bbyoctopus.jpg
20KB, 540x600px
i hung around with a group of males at school because i found it hard to fit in with the girls due to my autism and the anxiety that it gave me. the guys didn't mind me being childish and my hobbies were more common with males (something to do with autistic women having a masculinisation of the brain?) but yeah, never slept with any of them, nor fancied them and we're all still friends 7yrs after school
>>
>>36574708
idk man my country was pretty good i guess

there werent groups at all, everyone was in one group and since i was in the highschool during its prime time in my country girls could act like whores but bro tier as well
>>
File: fdfghgj.jpg (11KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
fdfghgj.jpg
11KB, 300x199px
>tfw female in an all male high school

Well a traditionally all male school that had just begun accepting females in my freshman year.

I was the only female my freshman year and one of 8 my senior year.
>>
>>36575067
How? I thought roasties were stupid
>>
File: 1477066214246.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1477066214246.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>36575298
>>36575714
>>36576097
Be gone, harlets. No one asked for your sob story.
>>
can't blame us for wanting attention. maybe if you weren't such an autistic faggot anon, maybe we would only want /your/ attention.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.