[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browsing my oneitis's normiebook >find cute pics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1482158082775.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1482158082775.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>browsing my oneitis's normiebook
>find cute pics of her by herself no chad in sight
>find a pic of her sotting down smiling, imaging myself and her in that pic together
>finish viewing her photos and looking at her interests, music, etc
>get a message from her
>"uhmmm anon, facebook gave me a notification that you were on my profile for 16 minutes and 20 seconds... wtf do you think your doing?"

WHAT THE FUCK LADS SINCE WHEN DID FACEBOOK IMPLEMENT THIS SHIT? HOLY SHIT SHE ISN'T THE ONLY CLASSMATE I'VE LOOKED UP!
FUCK FUCK FIRST ITS NOTIFYING THEM FOR JUST VIEWING AN IMAGE AND NOW NOTIFYING THEY TELL THEM WHEN AND HOW LONG YOU VISITED THEIR PROFILE?
>>
Get off of it, you dope. Leave it forever.
>>
>>36574282
not true, right? right guys?
>>
>>36574282

This is fake

R-Right?

Asking for a friend of course
>>
>>36574282
Liar. That doesn't exist. Atleast try to make your autist fake story somewhat believable.
>>
>>36574318

THERES NO POINT IN WORRYING ABOUT THAT. I HAVE HER FOR CLASS TOMMOROW WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO SAY?!?
>>
>>36574282
Get the fuck away with this BS.

IT engineer here. No, such shit doesn't happen and doesn't exist.
>>
>>36574282
Got me pranked for a solid 30 seconds, gj m8
>>
>>36574411
I know this was bait, but if this was a real thing you could just say you shift clicked while browsing fb and it opened the tab and you left it open not knowing it was there until you closed it, precisely 16 minutes and 20 seconds later (^:

so please stop posting this meme, this shit has been around for years and years with fake features like people knowing when people save your pictures and crap like that
>>
just say you clicked on Facebook, went to her profile, and had to do something else, that's why it stayed idle for 16 minutes, and that you closed your browser after that
>>
>>36574282
Very fake news
>>
>>36574425
But people still get notification on facebook if you download their photo.
>>
>>36574533
Another bullshit.

Originaruuuuu
>>
fellow anons of the board i suggest you all cease with facebook it is for your own good
>>
>>36574282
>>"uhmmm anon, facebook gave me a notification that you were on my profile for 16 minutes and 20 seconds... wtf do you think your doing?"

LOL you completely fucked your story with this fake-sounding reply to creepy FB stalking
>>
>>36574282
Bait af.
Anyways, only normies have FB.
Do you know what does this mean, my man?
>>
>>36574282
>my profile for 16 minutes and 20 seconds... wtf

and this is literally nothing.

Think about when she will be notified you were watching gay sex.
>>
>>36574533
>snipping tool
>>
>>36574282
Just ignore her for two hours and keep browsing. Then just say you left your computer on while you went to do something.

I don't know if that will work, I never used normieberg.
>>
>>36574425
>it engineer = understanding how a website you don't work for works
>being wrong about the possibility of this anyway

fuck off idiot
>>
File: shit---new 4chan trend.jpg (1021KB, 2197x3169px) Image search: [Google]
shit---new 4chan trend.jpg
1021KB, 2197x3169px
>>36574282

happened to me everytime.

I always reply I casually clicked on her profile, then in the urge to take a dump (not a dump of her pics, but a literal dump like pic related) I left the browser open.

Then when I came back relieved and decided to close the browser, the internet connection was stuck, and facebook thought I was still watching her pics because did not receive my Browser Closed signal.
>>
>>36574282
>>"uhmmm anon, facebook gave me a notification that you were on my profile for 16 minutes and 20 seconds... wtf do you think your doing?"

Kek you're a fucking creep dude
>>
>>36575741
But then how am i supposed to stalk my oneitis?
>>
>>36575930
Why weren't you using a sock puppet?
>>
File: sausage1.jpg (203KB, 1242x2147px) Image search: [Google]
sausage1.jpg
203KB, 1242x2147px
>>36575930

you youngsters are 100% faggots.

I'm 49, and I spent my teen years without internet (it became mainstream sometime in 1995).

I've stalked plenty of girls literally following them by foot and bus and train.

and you're complaining you can't do it easily in a few mouse clicks.

how cringey.
>>
None of this is true, but it was funny
>>
>>36574577
And a screenshot would get around it if it was
>>
>>36574282
Thats not how facebook works my dude, nice bait tho
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.