[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who smokes here? If so how did you start and why did you carry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: SMOKING.jpg (210KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
SMOKING.jpg
210KB, 2048x1536px
Who smokes here? If so how did you start and why did you carry on? Do you enjoy it? Do you want to stop? And if you don't why not?

Not a smoker myself but I think that smokers get a hard time from a lot of people for doing something that is none of their business.
>>
Had my last 9 weeks ago. Smoked for 1.5 years in high school. My first was out of curiosity when i was 16. Smoked at my peak 8 cigs a day. I enjoyed the nicotine and the light dizzy feeling you get. After some months I felt nothing enjoyable and smoked because of my class mates. (Fuking hell cigs are one of the best socializer). I quit because i hated the smell on my hands and clothes and because of the huge fuking prices. Like I said I lost my reason to smoke. No plesure = not worth.
Quitting was hard for the first week though.
>>
File: 8.png (823KB, 850x391px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
823KB, 850x391px
I only smoke after work or when I'm drinking. Other than that I feel nothing from them.
>>
Smoking is a dirty and inefficient way to get nicotine.

The nicotine is the primary beneficial aspect of smoking, and now there are many safer, cleaner ways to get it, like nicotine lozenges.

Smoking is basically obsolete.
>>
>>36574113

Started smoking to avoid social encounters
Still smoke to avoid social encounters
>>
>>36574452
? Where are you from ?? KEK in Germany you socialize through smoking. At least its way easier.
>>
>>36574113
Smoked since 16 years old, 4-6 cigs a day
switched to vaping
feelsgoodman
>>
File: 1469320874052.jpg (339KB, 1199x799px) Image search: [Google]
1469320874052.jpg
339KB, 1199x799px
>>36574694
Keep suckin on them hard drives faggot
>>
Started in underage, never really stopped. Just for one year to see if I could.
Both my parents smoked so I was kind of used to it anyway. Enjoyment is still there for a few drags sometimes. For ex. after eating, a long day, first one in the morning and such.
But most times lighting up is now either just habit or something to relax/distract yourself with.
Not really wanting to stop, I guess.
The more people try to legislate that I need to quit, the more my spite to continue raises. Also it is sometimes giving me a bit of bleak satisfaction, deciding what I will probably die from.
>>
Smoked around 6 ciggies a day the past month. I'm stopping after this pack it really isn't worth the money or health risks. And it makes me feel dirty.
>>
Started in high school for no particular reason. None of my friends smoked and I didn't smoke at school so no idea why I started.

I want to quit but every time I try I get incredible anxiety/depression and start again just to make it stop
>>
>>36575046
>6 a day
>health risks

Lol start worrying about your health when you're up to 20 a day. Smoking 20 cigarettes a day can kill you after 30 years, you know.
>>
>>36575150
So can 6. It's just less likely
>>
I smoke because I like it, it's fun, easy to do and essy to get cigs. I don't care about the consequences and thinking of it as self-harm kind of only makes me like it more.
>>
>>36574113
pretty light smoker here
started at like 15 because high-school edgelord syndrome, now 19 smoking like a pack a week
I do want to stop but I really enjoy it and I'm incredibly fucking bored without them, especially in social situations
>>
File: 1491619864347.jpg (28KB, 425x346px) Image search: [Google]
1491619864347.jpg
28KB, 425x346px
Quit and switched to weed. Haven't had a cig in 2 months.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.