[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

I've decided. I will go partying at the age of 29. I wont

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I've decided. I will go partying at the age of 29. I wont be problem because I look 25. Time to pull younger girls. Wish me luck.
>>
You're going to be very disappointed with the type of people you come into contact with.

Party-normies love to brag about themselves, love to 1-up everyone, love making fun of the beta people in the vicinity, they're generally awful people while at the same time thinking they're better than everyone else. When 9/11 happened, these are the type of people who simply weren't interested in seeing what even happened because they're so focused on themselves because they genuinely believe they're the center of the universe.
>>
>>36574122
Lmao, I'm much wittier than club people. They're a bunch of retards who couldn't one-up a chimp. What are you talking about? Especially the chicks, they're dumb and uncultured as fuck.
>>
>>36574122
I will try to blend in. I will become one of them. And I will try to kiss a girl.
>>
Okay dad, have fun.
>>
>>36574122
>Party-normies love to brag about themselves, love to 1-up everyone, love making fun of the beta people in the vicinity, they're generally awful people while at the same time thinking they're better than everyone else.
As a guy, this is pretty much why I don't like being around other men.
>>
>>36574122
>Party-normies love to brag about themselves, love to 1-up everyone, love making fun of the beta people in the vicinity, they're generally awful people while at the same time thinking they're better than everyone else.

You just described humanity in general across space and time
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.