[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over depression? How do you cope with depression?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
How do you get over depression?
How do you cope with depression?
How do you talk to someone about it when you can't find the right words?
How do you even with live with depression?

I know I can't, and every day is getting gradually worse.
>>
I looked at r9k til I felt better about myself
>>
>>36573967
never talk to someone about it

they don't care lol
>>
>>36574022
Have you tried though?
>>
>>36573967
>over
by not thinking about it, doing new things

>cope with
by not obsessing about my emotions like some faggot

>talk to someone
nobody cares, to be honest. everyone has felt depressed and it will just remind them of those down times and they can't help you because they know it's something that has to pass on its own.

talking to someone is easier after a few drinks or in the middle of a hobby/event where there is a good mood.

>live with
shut the fuck up, you're life is comfortable AS FUCK if you have the time to worry about depression.

>worse
that's what happens when you deliberately ask questions which have no answers to avoid taking responsibility or taking risks.
>>
You have to find the source of the depression and try to eliminate or circumvent it. This is not always possible (clinical depression, profound genetic irregularity) but for most normal people it shouldn't be too huge a problem.

You can't just keep things the way they are and try to attack the depression head-on with medication or some-such as the cause of the depression will still exist.
>>
>>36573967
>get over depression
get institutionalized, you'll get over it real fucking quick, not even joking.
>>
>>36574080
if you think people care about depression you're showing your age and you've not been far enough along the line of depression.

help doesn't exist
drugs don't work
Prison is scary

the end.

/thread.
>>
God is the answer
You might not want to hear that because of how annoying religious normies are, but them's the facts
>>
>How do you even with live with depression?
that's it, you don't
>>
>>36574153
>trusting the man who's supposedly responsible for this
I resent my parents for bringing me into this world and if god exists I resent him even more than them.
*tips*
>>
>>36573967
Just looking for a specific reason to die, can't be bothered to write a note or anything on what I'm like now

Rather just say "I failed school and now I'm sad"
>>
>>36574380
god is not the world, god is the answer to the world
you can live as a robot knowing that the world is beating you into the ground for no reason and with no escape, or you can live as a robot knowing that you're retreating from the world and toward god; the choice is simple
we shouldn't have to suffer because the normies forgot that the monastic tradition is necessary to give people like us a purpose
>>
>>36574584
What? You can live a monk-like lifestyle without god. I'm actually a fan of religion from a cultural standpoint but I'm not religious because the whole idea of worship leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Why suck off an entity that doesn't do jack shit for us? And if he does do anything, then why expect gratitude when he gives no indication that he's done anything? inb4 "muh faith." Tell black kids everywhere that they should have faith in their fathers too.
>>
>be me
>former neet/drug addict
>grew a pair
>accepted that everyone and their mothers get depression and that I have to stop being so selfish and say why me so I can help other people who are depressed
>dont give a fuck about right words just say the god damn truth cuz aint nobody got time for no bullshit
>find friends/partner who also is depressed aka every motherfucker on this planet because nobody shits rainbows and unicorns every damn day 24/7
>>
>>36574863
What were you addicted to? How'd you quit both drugs and NEETdom?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.