/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is so fucking hard to get a girl, i am kind of good looking,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3149.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3149.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
Why is so fucking hard to get a girl, i am kind of good looking, yet not a single bitch pays attention to me not even the 6s or the 5s. This os so unfair!
>>
I honestly think that females have this natural ability, call it a 6th sense....to be able to sense if you have had previous intimate experiences with a female before.

We chaps meme on about it here, call it the virgin walk, the virgin posture, etc. I feel that there's some truth to it all, and I believe women sense it all.

Either that or women can sense alpha-qualities/mannerisms in a man, and alpha qualities/mannerism generally mean the man gets women. Women are attracted to what most other women are, pre-selection I think it's called, it's huge in the world of women. If a woman see other women being attracted to a guy, the woman assumes there guy must have a lot to offer. You can test this out yourself by wearing a replica wedding-band, you can buy one off ebay for $2. I can 100% guarantee you that if women think you're married, that you'll automatically get more attention from women. I've tested the theory myself, it's 100% true.
>>
>>36574040
Yeah, the 6th sense is called FACE.
>>
>>36574040
They can tell if you're inexperienced or not. I think that's the point you were trying to make.
>>
Women actually respond more to natural chemistry to a guy than anything else.

If you don't have a sense of confidence or independence about you, chemistry is probably not going to come across. If you don't look like someone they can chill with, it probably won't come across to them. If you don't have many things in common, good luck with any chemistry happening. If you've been marred by many past experiences with the opposite sex, you're probably going to appear as reserved and closed off.
>>
>>36573901

In addition to what the above anons gave said:

The dating game is rigged more than ever before and hugely tilted in their favor. They of course like it, if you liked cheesecake why wouldn't you be happy to have 1000s of cheesecakes delivered to your doorstep, but the reason I use the cheesecake analogy is because what these girls are doing is very gluttonous.

Ultimately what it's doing is creating a giant rift between men and women where we just cannot relate to them at all. Men and women casually talk in public to each other at an abysmally low rate now. We were already very different, now we might as well be a different species. Men want a nice girl, women are attracted to murderers, etc.
>>
>>36574331
Depends what kind of murderers. They don't like white boy psycho killers. They like niggers doing drivebys, thats true.
>>
Question:

Everywhere I go, say a class at Uni or something, almost all of the guys are single and almost all of the girls are in relationships.

What is the fucking deal here
>>
>>36574432
>They don't like white boy psycho killers

That's totally wrong, though.
>>
>>36574523
I've noticed this too....

Every guy in my family aged 18 to 30 is long-time single, meanwhile every girl in my family aged 18 to 30 is in a relationship or in the middle of moving onto a new relationship.
>>
>>36574523

Girls get asked out and hit on a lot

Guys don't. Plus a lot of guys these days are shittier at actually talking to girls than ever.
>>
>Girls find you attractive and not socially inept
>Frequently visit /r9k/

Pick one
>>
>>36574586
80/20 my friend.
>>36574523
Talking doesn't work if you're unattractive, which is what most men are.
>>
>>36574523
I feel the opposite tbqh, my math class is 50/50 guys and girls and most of the girls are single while almost all the guys have gfs
it's quite sad desu and no the girls aren't total robots or anything some of them are stacies or 9/10s
>tfw no math smartass gf
>>
Again the lesson here is: it's easiest just to be Chad.

Some of you are capable of becoming a semi-Chad in like 3-6 months of hard work. Some will take years, some will never have it happen.

Yes it's fucking bullshit that we have to put in a ton more work but it's bullshit we have to abide by, so. (Unless you give up on it / don't play the game)
>>
>>36574538
They pretend to like the Columbine bros and Elliot Rodger, yes, but they do that to seem "edgy" and "quirky".
>>
File: FaceApp_1487825700813.jpg (160KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1487825700813.jpg
160KB, 656x656px
>>36573901
t. social inept and repulsive human-beings expressing their concerns for the ongoing and future general population male-female dynamism
>>
>>36575141

t. tumblrtard stringing a bunch of semi-eloquent words together that are just meaningless fluff
>>
>>36575186
>semi-eloquent
>eloquent at all

You are a sweet one, aren't you?
>>
>>36575141

are you proud of how pointlessly long your post is? your post reeks of pretentiousness. you couldve made your dumb opinion much shorter, but you took the extra long, pointless route.
>>
>>36573901
9 out of 10 times a person on here describes themselves as good looking they turn out to be a 6/10 at their best

Also >I'm kind
>calls women bitches for no reason
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.