[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidentaly started typing to a qt on snapchat >she gets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 67581636532.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
67581636532.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>accidentaly started typing to a qt on snapchat
>she gets the message that I'm typing to her even though it was a mistake
>she sends me a message saying "I'm not sure if it's snapchat acting up but it just said 2 times now that you're typing to me. If there is something on your mind just tell me"
>tell her it was an accident
>"okay, but if there is something you wanna tell me just say it ;)"

I'm panicking, robots I'm so scared of suddenly sperging out
>>
Don't fucking tell her shit. She's baiting you so she can wreck you. Never share your emotive feelings, only your lizard brain feelings. If your DTF tell her she looks hot af. Don't tell her oh my luv i hav such feelings for u can we go to the ball together and wil u be my princess.
>>
sex her

originaaalion
>>
>>36573140

>using snapchat as a form of legitimate communication

Get out normie
>>
ask her to send nudes. if she responds negatively then there's nothing lost
>>
>>36574042
What are you? Retarded? If OP does that she'll run off and tell all her normie friends who will tell other people and call OP a creep make him feel shitty.
>>
>>36573140
Tell her you don't know what it is that you like about her but you like it a lot
>>
>>36573200
This. She wants you as an orbiter so she can laugh at you with her girlfriends. Better to say nothing at all.
>>
>>36574196
o shit

but I'm so scared to let anyone close to me because I'm such a loser
>21
>live with mom
>no job
>aspergers and adhd
>no interesting hobbies or anything

>"just change and b urself"
I've tried that
fuck I'm even panicking more
>>
File: 1493079226651.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1493079226651.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>36573140
Go for it, Anon! You can be anything! You won't get a girlfriend by feeling sorry for yourself. Never give up. The only way to lose the game of life is giving up and living without meaning. I'm counting on you, Anon! Even if she rejects you, you will have made a show that you're not afraid. And if she says yes, well, there you go!
>>
>>36574736

You don't have to start with telling her you like her. Just tell her something you like about her in a non-creepy way.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.