[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a driving license >dad bought me a brand new car >too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
>got a driving license
>dad bought me a brand new car
>too socially anxious to go outside and drive it
its killing me inside anons
>>
>>36572712

>parents buy him a car
>So ungrateful that he isnt driving it

Fuck off faggot, I've had to buy my own shit

Sell it to someone who will use it and give your parents back the money you vagina
>>
>>36572792
i dont know anon, not trying to be edgy but i didnt even felt happy when they bought it.
>>
Gtfo rich fag, all rich people are NORMIES GET OFF MY R9K WWWWWWERRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
you sound like someone who has never taken any risks in your 16 years on this earth. Tell your parents to sell your brand new car, buy a used but ok car and go learn to drive it. Its almost expected for 16 year old people like yourself to cause some sort of accident (no really, its why the insurance is so damn high)
>>
>>36572815
They bought you a fucking car. Give us one good fucking reason why you aren't happy.
>>
File: 1486112656083.png (483KB, 529x470px) Image search: [Google]
1486112656083.png
483KB, 529x470px
>>36572712
>70 yr old dad spends his savings on a motorcycle for me
>told me he wants me to have the same experiences as him when he was my age
>said it would help me get a girl too
>tfw too scared to ride it
>tfw lie to my dad everytime he asks if I like it
>>
Drive it around your neighbourhood first a few times first to get confident, then move to the main road once you start getting more of a hang of it.

Eventually you'll just drive without even thinking about it, good luck anon.
>>
>>36572712
My cars engine just died and I need a car to get to work. Give me your car, since you're too much of a sperg to even interact with a car.
>>
>>36572949

DESU, as a motorcyclist. They are kind of dangerous. It's not even up to you most of the time. Depends where you live. I only ride mine very far away from people in quiet country roads. I wouldn't risk riding it on the highway full of retarded 16 year old girls who are paying more attention to Chad's Instagram than the road ahead.

Also I don't think today's sluts will give a shit about you owning a motorcycle. Times have changed.
>>
>>36572712
Give me your car you ungrateful shit I could put it to some use
>>
>>36572949

What kind of a motorcycle is it?

I hope he got you a Japanese bike or a Harley or something. Not a piece of Chinese/Indian trash.
>>
>>36572949
>>36573069

Also, you should take the Motorcycle Safety Course.

It assumes you already understand the concept of shifting gears. If you don't, you can ask your dad to explain it to you.
>>
File: 1489978735787.png (73KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1489978735787.png
73KB, 1127x685px
>>36573069
It's a Harley Sportster.

He also said he wants to get me some cool biker clothes for my upcoming birthday but I think I'm gonna lie and say I already bought some.
>>
>>36572712
Sell the car, use the money to pay for therapist. Then once you're better buy a cheaper car for however much remains.
>>
>>36572712
>>36572815
Don't worry man I was the same, I wasn't excited to get my first car either and didn't really care because I was a recluse who didn't even go out anyway.

Just do what >>36572976 said, you don't need a reason or friends to even go out and drive, guys go out to drive for the fuck of it all the time. The first few times I did a local drive then went on my cities highways and main roads. Once you start getting used to it you'll realize how good and independent it is to have one.
>>
>>36573097
Yeah he explained gear shifting. I thought about a Motorcycle safety course since it's probably my only option. My dad tried to teach me himself but I decided I should learn somewhere else after he tricked me into going off on it without telling me how to stop.
>>
>>36572949
What I'd do with any sort of "scared to drive/ride" situation: Just try it out at 4am or some other ungodly hour when nobody else is on the road. Depending on where you live and the time of the year, it's not even that dark at 4am anymore.
>>
>>36573127

>It's a Harley Sportster.

The 883, or the 1200?

Either way, it's an awesome bike, man.
>>
>>36573943

holy hell, that's not original
>>
>>36574643

Nice.

I hope you haven't been letting it sit unused for weeks on end with unstabilized fuel in it, or you're going to fuck up the gas tank and the carburettor (if the 883 you have is a carburetted one).
>>
>>36574690
No, I start it up every day when the weather's right. The only thing I've gotten right.
>>
>>36573127
Sell it and get a beamer 1000 anon
>>
>>36573162

This

My car is getting worked on and I feel cucked not having a way to get around easy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.