[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Have minor brain damage after a failed suicide attempt >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

> Have minor brain damage after a failed suicide attempt
> Have lost my ability to be as articulate and smooth as I was before
> Have a slight slur/stutter, often lose my train of thought, constantly have awkward pauses in sentences
> Have lost the ability to operate a vehicle

Is this the end?
>>
>>36571747

Well, all you have to do is finish what you have started.
>>
>>36571747
How did you attempt it? I've felt a bit off since my last OD as well. Just sort of like I lost a whole bunch of memories and I don't feel like I'm the same person anymore. Sorry to hear that though OP.
>>
>>36571747
>Is this the end?

well obviously not

y'know, cos you botched your suicide

suicide being perceived as 'the end'

and y'know... you botched that?

so no

by definition

this is not 'the end'

... course neither is suicide really

y'know cos of the whole immortal soul thing?

and an immortal soul will exist eternallly

and eternity has no end

but this post does

The End[/spoiler
>>
I have brain damage too. I got it from sepsis though not a suicide attempt.
on the bright side I get some disabilitybux for it, even though they diagnosed me as a sperg instead of brain damage.
but I think it really is impossible to find a gf in this state, unless you manage to convert them from caring friend to gf (impossible).
>>
>>36571747
How did you attempt it. Hanging by partial suspension?
>>
>>36571747
Just holdout for a couple of decades and advances in medicine will cure you.

I'm not even kidding, hang in there bud.
>>
>>36572064
Also curious. Thinking about trying this this weekend and want to understand the risks.
>>
>>36571832
>>36572064
>>36572123
Exit bag. My attempt was interrupted by a car accident happening across the street, causing me to jolt out of my chair. I passed out almost immediately and woke up hours later.
>>
This thread is to good to die.
Sounds like OP at least needs speech therapy.
>>
>>36572493
Why dont you commit suicide right now? What changed?
>>
>>36571970
Hello Christfag, I see you're still doing God's work.

I hope you're well.

:3
>>
>>36573092
yo JC

yeah still kickin

:3less u
>>
>>36572493
Damn that sucks. Well, I mean it's good you're alive still. Exit bags seem pretty cosy but I'm also scared about more damage. Also some anon mentioned quantum immortality, maybe every time we kill ourselves we just go onto some new trippy timeline and keep suffering.
>>
>>36573250
you don't seem too dumb, I suggest you go into science and get some intellectual stimulation there, don't off yourself. You contribute just by existing. Not saying society sucks and that we're all fucked, but we might as well try just in case it turns out well.
>>
>>36572083
>implying govt doesn't already have cure and is hiding it to make more money from pharmacies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.