[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to kill myself. I have a general plan but I need your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (271KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
271KB, 600x400px
I am going to kill myself. I have a general plan but I need your help. I am going to jump off a 21 story building onto pavement, so I am sure once I jump, I will be guaranteed to die.

Jumping is the hard part though, I know I will be scared and my human survival instinct will kick in regardless of how much I am suffering. What can I do to dull this instinct? I have ran through the situation in my mind many times and have tried to psyche myself up but it isn't that effective.

I thought that maybe I could drink a shitload of vodka and be so drunk that I wouldnt be afraid, or smoke some weed. I heard that people can survive falls from higher if they relax due to being drunk / high though.

I am afraid of surviving and being disabled horribly for the rest of my life. I need to make sure I die on impact. Landing on my head would be ideal, but if I mess it up I could end up flipping over and landing on some other body part. I was thinking of "belly flopping" so that the front of my body takes the impact. Will this slow me down too much? I know its very high but I am mortified of surviving the attempt.
>>
>>36570035
if it's going to be the last thing you do in your entire life you should at least jump from an airplane so you get a view
>>
>>36570073

If I jump from a plane I cannot control the surface and the manner I land in among other things. It isn't feasible.
>>
>21 stories

Maybe at 4 stories your concerns about survival would be valid. 21 stories you're going to die if you jump no matter what you do. That being said, don't do it.
>>
>>36570097

I would like to think that, but I recently read an article about a window cleaner falling 40+ stories and surviving.
>>
Don't do it OP!

There are far more better and comfortable ways to commit suicide
>>
>>36570142

I have looked into the helium method of doing it but I am an idiot and will probably screw it up, thus giving myself permanent brain damage from oxygen deprevation.

If you know another fool proof easy way, please tell me.
>>
>>36570035
At least go for 80-90 stories. Also, stream om go pro please.
>>
Just get hit by a train.
100% death chance.
>>
>>36570211

incorrect

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-under-train
>>
I for one, would like to hear your story OP

what makes you wanna kill yourself
>>
>>36570035
Can't you try church before you go?
>>
>>36570169

1)Get a boiling pot

2)put sulfuric acid in said pot

3)heat the pot

4)slowly drip formic acid inside the boiling pot

5)just sit down and relax

Zero pain and zero panic, it's CO poisoning basically.
>>
>>36570227

To summarize, the people who make my life worth living are not going to be around much longer. I cannot bear the grief of losing them, and even if I do, there is nothing left. They made my life worth all the pain but now they will be gone forever. I will be all alone, and die alone. I'm just skipping to the end.

>>36570245

I wish I could believe in god. It would make me feel better about this shitty world, but I just cant.
>>
>>36570258

How did you come across this method. Can you show me any articles on it? I am searching for them right now and can't find anything.
>>
>>36570262
You don't have to believe anon, you have to ask.
>>
>>36570262
so those people who you claim wont be around much longer are very important to you. They seem very caring and insightful. Why not have a conversation with them about your suicidal thoughts?
>>
>>36570307

Ive asked my whole life. People who have lived worse lives than me have asked and received nothing as well. I could write pages on why God isnt real and it breaks my heart to know the truth.

>>36570331

They know. They dont want me to but it doesnt matter. It wont change anything.
>>
>>36570287
It's from the book "The Peaceful Pill Handbook"

Which further explain poisoning from carbon monoxide.
>>
>>36570287
i think there's a whole suicide board on 8ch, although maybe visit depression reddit board first
>>
>>36570382

I didn't know that, I will go there. Thanks.
>>
>>36570262
who is going to be around for those people if not you though. do you talk about your parents?
>>
>>36570035

Anon, there is a HUGE CHANCE that you are gonna shit in your pants while you fall to your dead.

What an embarrasing way to leave this place... with your pants full of shit...
>>
>>36570571
That seems like it can be solved by jumping without pants.
>>
>>36570035
Do the fainting game on the edge
>>
>>36570571
starving yourself for a few days + laxatives right before could probably fix that
>>
don't jump of a building lad, the guys who survive say they always feel regret the moment they step off.
>>
>>36570359
yeah its difficult to lose people you really care about, especially when they give so much meaning to your own life.
Have you considered talking to them about how you would feel when they pass?
>>
Hear me out OP
Being at the absolute end of your life is actually a fantastic opportunity. If you're ready to throw it all away, why not try something radically different first? If you plan to end it all anyway you might as well make the most of living without restrictions first.

Do whatever adventurous thing you like but I personally recommend spending a while to get into shape and then gathering whatever resources you have and using them to join whatever anti-ISIS militia in Syria you can as a mercenary. I would go for the Kurdish YPG if I could find a legal way to do it but there are many others. Be a hero and fight for freedom! You have a good chance of getting the death you crave, and it'll be meaningful instead of miserable and lonely. Your inner nature is heroic and it still has the power to shine through despite the soul crushing circumstances that have brought you to your knees.

Whatever you do, burn out brightly! Make a legacy you can die proud of! You absolutely have the power to do so, and you might even find something worth living for on the way. There's literally nothing to lose from trying!
>>
>>36570035
It's been a week since my father killed himself. And every single day presents some sort of new challenge - both emotionally and legally. Everyday I wake up and ask myself why he didn't ask for any help with whatever demons he was facing, or blame myself that perhaps I wasn't a good enough kid and despite his note saying otherwise.

Try to get help first, if for no other reason then for yourself. There are a lot of things that can be fixed with time even if they feel like they can't be. If there is really no way to try and work through it, draft up some sort of will and if you rent a place make sure you put a name down as someone who, in case of a sudden death, can access your belongings.
>>
don't u dare use buildings against the monumental builders; go jump off a cliff
>>
>>36570035
Head first
Bunch of vodka won't matter at 21 stories
And the hard part is getting there
>>
>>36570035

> Fill your pants with crabs.
> Stand on the edge while balancing on one foot.
> One will snap at your dangler eventually, the shock will make you slip off and become red mist.

Enjoy!
>>
why would anyone want to clean up your mess? I hope a serial torturer gets u
>>
>>36570262
And this ladies and gentlemen is why it's important to be self-reliant for happiness

this is what happens when you depend on others
>>
>>36570035
Jumping off a building is going to be terrifying. The only way that would not be a completely miserable death is if you put yourself under and then had someone throw you off while you were asleep. I suggest finding a different method or just not killing yourself.
>>
>>36570827
you have any sources?
>>
>>36570211
This.
just put your head on the track and let the train cut right through it.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 711x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 711x687px
>>36570571
You motherfucker!
I kek'd my ass off!
>>
>>36570035
Hey, fellow building jumper. I'm gonna do this too. Just hope that pedestrian traffic down below won't suffer any adverse effects.

Remember: disabled men are worthless and need to end ourselves immediately if not sooner.
>>
Which country/state? I always try to find news stories on anons who post suicide threads but i never can.
>>
>>36571014
This, so much.

If you're going to kill yourself, do it with style. Maybe you'll regain a sense of purpose too.
>>
Set yourself on fire and yell "FLAME ON" as you fall
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
Do it with style
>>
>>36570091
Nigga do you know how high a plane is?

You can attempt to do a perfect postjump recovery roll on impact and you'll still splat into Oblivion. Do the plane.
>>
don't do it fellow robot

I would miss you :)
>>
Are you from coventry? I just dont want to commit suicide alone.
>>
Why jumping from a building when you could commit suicide with fun?

Do sky diving, just don't use the parachute
>>
>>36571183
What should an autistic ugly poor international student in europe do? Everyone hates me and soon I wipp be sent back to my shithole. Sui is th onlt way out.
>>
>>36570035
If you want to make sure that you land on your head, you could bind a stone / other heavy, solid object around your neck and drop that off the building.

But as the other anon said, a jump from this height is lethal in many cases anyway. What most people don`t know about dropping to your death however is that it sometimes can take you HOURS to die if you land unlucky.

And yes, intoxicating yourself is a bad idea as it raises your chances of survival. I hope you find peace, anon. See you on the other side.
>>
>>36573374
Where do you stay?
>>
>>36573505
uk
I even failed to find roommates or the next year.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1533x961px
How come being drunk would increase your chances of survival? makes no sense desu pham
>>
>>36571014
>>36571861
this reminds me of greentext threads by firefighter and EMT anons, they live interesting lives

or live in the wilderness and die there, like that guy who died starving in an abandoned bus. no explosions, just serenity
>>
>>36573567
If you come to Denmark I'll record your jump and make you famous on theync

They rate suicide jumpers
>>
>>36573374
We are two people on the opposite sides of the world. I can't tell you what's best for you, all I can do is give you some perspective from the opposite side of the fence. The only reason I implore you to seek professional help, if you're in Europe you likely have health care through your country so you can speak with a professional, is because just reading your initial post where you still have fears about what will happen if you don't die means you still haven't completely devouted yourself to ending it.

If you honestly, truly and honestly, want to do this then no one will be able to stop you. If there is anyone in your life who you are close to they will blame themselves regardless of what you say in your note. It's a suffocating and overwhelming sense of guilt. Try to leave any accounts that you need closed, such as banking accounts and credit cards, somewhere easy to find to make whoever has to handle your affairs after the fact easier. And to restate my earlier point, if you have any sort of apartment make sure you have someone listed to release your possessions to. I'm currently stuck needing a court order because despite being listed on his previous lease, he didn't sign off of me on the current lease and honestly all I want to do is be done with the leg work so I can suffer in peace.
>>
>>36574127
I have no idea how therapy can help with actual problems.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.