/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a really cute girl that just sat on chair away from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1484451573507.jpg (409KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1484451573507.jpg
409KB, 680x680px
There's a really cute girl that just sat on chair away from me in the library. How do I ask her to be my gf?
>>
>>36569720
You're not ready for level 10 if you're still level 2. How about you work on not being a creep first and work your way up?
>>
>>36569720
Go to her and ask if she as a cig, while you are there watch what she is reading, the ask here something like this
"So, do you like xinsert author here*? I would like to read about him but i don't know where to begin"

If she snobs you, then fuck off
>>
File: 1484869164592.jpg (257KB, 660x794px) Image search: [Google]
1484869164592.jpg
257KB, 660x794px
Just jump off your balcony instead
>>
Make a joke but don't make one that can make her feel bad. Something light but not mean. Don't make any sexual jokes or say anything related to it.

Ask for her number after 10 minutes of conversation. If you can't reach 10 minutes she's not interested. Ask her out through text.
>>
>>36569720
Slap her ass and say ayogurl wunt sum fuk? Works 95% of the time, even with the ones with bf
>>
>>36569816
it never works for me tho
>>
Just go up to her a say 'did u know i cannot die? Will u be my flesh wife?" it worked for me
>>
>>36569720
You could just pretend to not be a robot and say"you are really cute, wanna get some coffee?"
>>
desu i'd be annoyed if some chick tried to hit on me in a library when I'm reading.
>>
She just caught me looking at her. Do I approach now? She's wearing shitty chucks, so maybe not so nice feet. I'm going to need to check out her feet before I even begin to communicate with her.
>>
>>36569894
Cease and fucking desist
>>
>>36569851
Oh god. I can see it now. Sitting in a library, trying to read in peace, and some robot going HAY YER CUTE
>>
>>36569775
cigs turn girls off
>>
>>36569720
Tell her you want to get her pregnant.
>>
>>36569720

just go up to her and start talking.
>>
>>36569720
get up, unzip pants, go in front of her, put dick in her mouth, now you have a gf.
>>
If the outcome is not important just ask her straight.
>>
>>36569720
If you need to ask us, that's not something you can do. People go to libraries to work on stuff. It's not socially acceptable for *you* to approach women there.
>>
>>36569961
>cigs turn girls off
Are you serious?
>>
>>36569926
I think she's just doodling right now. I can't really tell what right now. Going to 'go for a stretch' to see her notepad.
OF ALL THE FUCKING TIMES FOR ME TO OUT OF POCKY!!!
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36569805
>,,haha-h-ha hey im really sad, are you also sad?Hhaha of course it was joke dearie dont worry.''
This will not work.
>>
She just got up and left. Waiting for the right chance to go smell her chair.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.