[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if people don't like me? Everywhere I go people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3502.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3502.png
52KB, 300x300px
What do I do if people don't like me? Everywhere I go people hate me or don't like me. I'll be hanging out with people and they'll say stuff like why does everyone not like you and I don't remember talking to the person much and one person all I remember doing is giving them a compliment

Everywhere I go people don't like me and if I message people they just leave me on read whenever i hang out with people they treat me like shit or don't really act nice.

Wtf do i do
>>
Suicide is your only option, friend.

The world is overpopulated. Too many people for limited social roles. Everyone else got their friends before you could. You just happened to be last.

Getting out of everyone else's way and freeing up air and space for them would be the best thing for you to do at this point.

Be sure to leave my comment up on your screen so the cops can come to my door and ask me why I encouraged you to kill yourself. One look at my ugly short retarded face and they'll simply nod in understanding and leave without a word.
>>
While there are things that you can change about yourself to make yourself more likeable, truthfully, some people are just haters and will hate you no matter what you do or who you are.
But if everybody hates you, it's probably you
>>
>>36569489
I've hung out with groups of friends and people and they all hate me and ignore me

>>36569523
One person hates me and all I said to her was I like your shoes
>>
If people don't like you then that's their problem.
>>
>>36569438
Ill talk with you for some juicy dollaroos
>>
people don't like your face

that's all there is to it. so obvious get plastic surgery and fix your face
>>
File: 1492011892215-1.jpg (276KB, 607x586px) Image search: [Google]
1492011892215-1.jpg
276KB, 607x586px
It's probably because of some retarded rumors about you or something. Maybe you did something awkward and then people kept talking about it.

Just ignore them, man. They're judging you based on your looks/stature/whatever without even talking to you.

People say that online friends are bullshit, but it's quite the opposite. Online people don't have to see your face, they just know you by your personality.
>>
>>36569438
I'm on the same boat, mate. Nothing we can do. Literally nothing. It sucks.
>>
>>36569826
Yeah but I have no one to hang out with. Even when I do hang out with people I just wish I didn't. I wanna just go to a big city. There HAS to be a way I can find a group of friends that aren't depressing.
>>
>>36569849
Guess we just get high alone
>>
>>36569438
I feel the same way anon though i feel i cause a bipolar effect in people. They either really like me or hate me. Its gotten to the point that the few people who like me are all i talk too and its made my life so much better. Maybe going to a new town and starting over is what you need.
>>
>>36569826
this, sociopathic normies spread rumors about loners because it's easy to do and the loners have no way to respond to it, they can get away with it every time

you can either try to ignore and suffer through this bullying as this poster said, or you can start trying to force yourself to become a superficially charismatic normie and establishing your turf in social spheres (probably won't work)
>>
>>36569489
>One look at my ugly short retarded face and they'll simply nod in understanding and leave without a word.

Kek that made my day
>>
>>36569438
learn to be more likeable. you can always ask what people don't like about you and go from there.

most likely you're too stupid to be friends with the people you want to be friends with. the only way that can work is if you're funny or rich. otherwise, make friends with people as stupid as you.
>>
>>36569954
Holy fuck what if that's really it

I live in a small town with a bunch of creepy autistic people and some people are jealous of me too
>>
File: IMG_0598.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0598.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>get a text from colleague
>he tells me some of our colleagues have been complaining about my body odor
>asks me to please shower more before work
I don't think I've ever felt so humiliated in my life. Maybe that's also another reason why no one likes me.
>>
>>36569438
Maybe when you talk you sound like a condescending prick.
>>
>>36570293
fuck I literally had a dream about this the other night and it still hurt even though it wasn't real
>>
>>36569438
Dont be around them. Also if someone is saying shit to you tell them they are rude as fuck and leave.
>>
>>36569705
If you only talked to that person one time why do you care about what she thinks?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.