[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to disappear. No one from my old life will find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1485415542875.jpg (42KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1485415542875.jpg
42KB, 1024x576px
I'm going to disappear.

No one from my old life will find me. I'm slowly taking out all my cash in small bits, paid off my debts so no companies will come looking, and am reading up on everything I'm going to need.

I haven't figured out where exactly I'm going to go, but somewhere I can live simply, make money without too much of a hassle, and not too cold in case I need to sleep outside.

Currently doing survival training, camping for days in the woods. Working my body out to have the functional strength necessary to fight people or do manual labor if need be. I'm building up my little nest egg from which to disappear with.

Who /wanderer/ here?
>>
>>36567018

You're so middle class it hurts.

Do whatever you want man.
>>
>>36567018
yeah i have a one way plane ticket to a different continent already, and no plans for when i get there
not really hiding it like you though

what are your reasons for leaving
>>
>>36567077
Gf cheated on me (online shit, he lives in another country) with some cuck who lives at home. She's got nowhere to go so I can't kick her out but I'm going insane with what happened. I can't look at my family the same way, they thought I was going to marry this girl.

A feeling of boundless space struck me and now I just want to leave this life behind.
>>
>>36567018
Companies aren't going to come looking for you. Why pay then off?
>>
>>36567127
as in she was sending him pics?

do you have any places that particularly fascinate you? maybe you should try to get interested in the history or culture of a country so that you have something to run towards instead of just from
>>
File: blackhitler060317.jpg (23KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
blackhitler060317.jpg
23KB, 700x420px
>>36567226
I mostly just wanted to pay off my debts because I felt I didn't want to leave owing anybody anything.

>>36567283
Yep.

I'm an immigrant from a south American nation, home might be nice. Not sure yet. My ancestral lands are in Italy and Spain so I could go there if I can stand the niggers, so it's a harsh ehhhh.

I am also thinking maybe the United States or rural Canada.
>>
File: Chris_McCandless.png (160KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_McCandless.png
160KB, 350x263px
>>36567018
mccandless 2.0?
>>
>>36567127
KICK
I
C
K

HER
E
R

OUT
U
T
>>
Idaho is an off-gridder's paradise.
>State govt doesn't care
>Plenty of wilderness
>Easy to buy a firearm and survival supplies
Honestly, it's the best place to go if you want to be left alone.
>>
>>36567127
>She has no place to go
If you're paying rent or you own the property you live on, you have every right to kick her out. There is no reason for you to care about where she'll go after what she did to you.
>>
>>36567697
>>36567754
I know you're right but I really don't give a shit. I'm not invested in that shitty little apartment, my shitty job, or anything. I'm going to go somewhere and not coming back under the same identity.
>>
>>36567018
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_McCandless

Read up, OP.
>>
>>36567843
Just did. Interesting enough. I'll probably just wander from town to town, scraping by. Maybe see if I can get to work on a farm somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>36567901
You could go to the Imperial Valley like Christopher did. There's plenty of farms to find work in, and it's hot year round.
>>
I successfully went 'off the grid' and rebooted my life. I didn't even have a shitty old life I just had enough of the people. Of course I'm no longer off the grid now but at least the people are gone.
>>
>>36567972
Can you tell me about what that was like? What's your life like before and now?
>>
>>36567972
Please post story and location of your off-grid life plus some tips
>>
>>36567972
If you're for real, how did you get away from the social media bullshit and your online trail
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.