[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're happy with life, keep scrolling. If not, or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: strangecomfort.jpg (100KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
strangecomfort.jpg
100KB, 960x640px
If you're happy with life, keep scrolling.

If not, or you have doubts, watch some of the videos on the channel linked. The advice given is genuine, and even if it can make you see uncomfortable truths about yourself (it did for me), it also provides answers.

I just found it while browsing, and I thought that if it could help even one person here then it'd be a good use of my time to make this post.

I hope you're doing well, robots.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7IcJI8PUf5Z3zKxnZvTBog
>>
>>36566865
Can you briefly tell what is it about? Some meanigless motivation shit?
>>
>>36566928
It's not so much motivational, it's just designed to open your eyes to yourself, if that makes sense.

It's encouraging, but I think that's a byproduct of the fact that no content for improving self-worth won't be.

Check it out and tell me what you think, anon.

I wouldn't call it meaningless, but I'll leave that for you to decide.
>>
>>36566983
OP again.

For many people on this board, this might be a good starting point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoLWYhwROBI
>>
I don't normally watch this sort of thing, did it help you op?

I'll watch some so you can feel like you've done something for someone.
>>
This one is pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoLWYhwROBI
>>
>>36566983
I opened their channel, saw a video about that you have to be happy alone to find a gf, closed the channel.
>>
>>36567146

Not OP but why date someone who can't even be happy with themselves?

Your happiness isn't other people's responsibility.
>>
>>36567146
Not every video will be for you, but I guarantee you there is at least something to help everyone.
>>
He's a madman but is a good listen.

https://youtu.be/mCcPA4HuRig
>>
>>36567011
This video is not great. He says that many people around us are "depressed", hovever more than a half of our kind are chads and females, who cannot be depressed. Also even if things can get better, they probably wont. You either live a painful life with a negligible chance of getting better, or exit now.
>>
>>36567176
Because peopel are social creatures, and normally cant be happy alone.
>>
>>36567292

Dude in the video didn't mean being happily alone, just being happy while single.
>>
>>36567328
But you just cant. I mean if you are single, and have regular hookups its ok, but when you have no positive interracrion with girls, you cant be happy.
>>
>>36567416

Then have casual sex? It's entirely possible to be happy while single. If you have no positive interactions with half the human population you probably have some degree of autism.
>>
>>36567146
That's literally what one of my friend who went through a recent breakup told me.
>>
>>36566865
I'm not so stupid that I don't know what to do to fix my life. That would be great. Instead I know what to do but am too weak to do it. I have no self control so no advice can help me because I can never follow it.
>>
>>36567280
You're deceiving yourself if you believe that.

Everyone has the potential to experience depression, even if they don't outwardly show it or have the words or courage to express what they feel.

Every Chad/Stacy has their crippling insecurities, doubts and fears. They've just gotten very, very good at hiding them.

I've been lucky enough to experience one of those unusual friendships where you stay close because you've known each other forever, even if you live very different lives.

Let's call him Tom, for the sake of simplicity. Tom, outwardly, puts on the dudebro act. He plays football, goes to parties, the usual. He throws shit-talk around like it's nothing and is pretty much your stereotypical "everyone's friend" Chad.

Because I've know him for so long though, Tom shows me a very different person when it's just the two of us.

Tom is terribly, awfully insecure about intimacy. I suspect I'm the only person he trusts to discuss it with, but he has no idea how to open up to another human being because his parents would mock him, the poor embarrassed 3-year-old, for admitting he was afraid of the dark. The hated child among the other 4, picked on for no reason whatsoever.

Even though Tom hides inside a fragile shell of bravado, he's a person too.
>>
>>36567444
> Then have casual sex?
I am not even triggered at this point.

You can call it as you want, "some degree of autism", I have no idea waht you wanted to say.
>>
>>36567466
Have you tried working a plan out with your dad so that he'd beat your ass whenever your discipline isn't enough to keep you on tracks?
>>
>>36567466
Thats just because you have no gf, and that is bevause you are ugly. Accept the looks theory.
>>
>>36567466
Maybe deep inside you know that this stuff you think you have to do wont make you happy.
>>
>>36567146
that's true though

t. forever alone virgin
>>
File: evan.jpg (47KB, 490x482px) Image search: [Google]
evan.jpg
47KB, 490x482px
>>36567473
>poor chad has problems too
fuck chad and Tom
>>
This is just for first world """""depressed""" peopel. If you live in Russia you have real probems.
>>
>>36567600
I'm not saying "poor Chad". I'm saying that everyone, even the people you wouldn't like to admit, can have problems.

Robots don't have a monopoly on misery.
>>
File: 1491400227756.jpg (84KB, 706x788px) Image search: [Google]
1491400227756.jpg
84KB, 706x788px
>>36567682
leave my board you fucking normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36567682
>I'm not saying poor chad
>I'm just saying that poor chad has problems too
Once again fuck Tom and Chad.
>>
>>36567473
>Every Chad/Stacy has their crippling insecurities, doubts and fears. They've just gotten very, very good at hiding them.
Well, they are very good off then or are we supposed to feel empathy for them?
Top kek, ladmilia.
>>
>>36567682
Robot misery is uncomparabe to chad one.
>>
>>36567647
In russia there aren't many problems with social relationships. People just fuck and drink. In Western society it feels like one long questionnaire to fill in order to get laid.
>>
>>36567739

This isn't a contest for who's the most depressed. Take that faggotry to tumblr where it belongs.

>>36567517

I said exactly what I meant. Look up symptoms of autism and I'm willing to bet a lot of them apply to you.
>>
>>36567732
That's a false dichotomy.

I'm not expecting you to feel empathy for them. Just stating the often-overlooked fact that, shockingly enough, every human being is susceptible to suffering in one form or another.

Some people might be MORE or LESS susceptible, but there is always a potential for it.
>>
>>36567749
You have more down to earth problems like conscription, not working laws, crime, powerty, no jobs, shit education.
And people's relationships are very similar to western one, at least this is what I saw living several months in the uk.
>>
>>36567739
Do tell anon, mommy's freezing your GBP deposit again because you jerked off to her panties?
>>
>>36567793
Even if I have autism, then what?
>>
>>36567793
>I said exactly what I meant. Look up symptoms of autism and I'm willing to bet a lot of them apply to you.
stop encouraging people to self diagnose as autistic, you retard. maybe you should take your own faggotry back to tumblr.
>>
>>36567793
It is not a contest, however chads depression is different from mine.
>>
>>36567847

Then you're fucked.

>>36567848

Quote me where I told anyone to self diagnose. I'll wait.
>>
>>36567883
> this videos will cure you
> only if you have a "righ" type if """depression"
> if not, you are fucked
>>
>>36567796
the difference is that certain people have a baseline of happiness, success and support that allows them to easily transcend their moments of disappointment, sorrow and grief while others live in a consistent state of misery or discomfort with, if they are lucky, moments of happiness or contentment. i am not saying that it comes down to chad/robot here but some people have ways to cope that others don't have access to and this is how they maintain hope and a positive outlook for the future that allows them to continue on.
>>
>>36567814
Maybe conscription would've stopped robots becoming useless neets.
>>
>>36567869

Stop moving the goal posts. If someone is depressed they're depressed, it doesn't matter if your more depressed or not. You're trying to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>36567911

Never said the videos will cure you. No video will "cure" depression, but they could help get you on the righ track. There isn't some magic trick that will fix all of your problems.
>>
>>36567883
>Quote me where I told anyone to self diagnose. I'll wait
you told him to look up the symptoms and see if they apply to him. if you wanted him to get a diagnosis from a professional, there's no reason to do the tumblr webmd diagnostic test.

also, you're an asshole who isn't even trying and there is no diagnostic criteria for autism that says "has trouble getting along with the opposite sex."
>>
>>36567929
It does matter. If you are depressed and still manage to hookup with qts, you deserve no attention to your """depression""".
>>
>>36567920
Oh, and I absolutely agree with you. You're right, it doesn't come down to chad/robot, and life is unfair. Shocking revelations all around, lol.

All I was really getting at was that it's foolish for anyone to assume based on their own (likely biased) experience that others in a position they're jealous of cannot also suffer.
>>
>>36567927
It actually doing the opposite.
>>
>>36567985
if your """"depression"""" is based only on your lack of romantic success (and you're under the age of 25) then your depression isn't real.
>>
>>36568007
> what is human nature
>>
>>36567996
i wasn't saying life is unfair. i was saying that the differences in social supports, general success, etc, make it a thousand times more difficult for some people to deal with the inevitable suffering of life.

it's becoming obvious why you found this video series helpful. you're dumb and you need a youtuber to explain life to you with cute cartoon pictures.
>>
>>36567146
The years go by and I keep finding this to be the greatest truth ever. I just don't accept because I can't do it
>>
>>36568046
I mean life is unfair in the sense that those differences exist, among other things.

I'm not dumb. Sometimes we can spend all day thinking about ourselves and our problems and get nowhere, but then some "cute cartoon pictures" on YouTube can help us understand truths that we've overlooked in our introspection.
>>
>>36567976

Yeah I did tell him to look up autism signs. Difficulty making eye contact, inability to understand nonverbal cues, etc etc are solid indicators of the tism. If your only problem in life is not getting laid you're pretty fortunate.

>>36567985

It really doesn't matter. You're so self absorbed you can't even grasp that others problems aren't less important than yours because of their circumstances.
>>
>>36568144
>Sometimes we can spend all day thinking about ourselves and our problems and get nowhere, but then some "cute cartoon pictures" on YouTube can help us understand truths that we've overlooked in our introspection.
you're about to get another revelation from an anime and masturbation discussion forum which you overlooked in your extensive efforts at introspection.
>I'm not dumb.
yes, you are.

but go ahead and keep shilling the channel. it's idiotic but so are most of the people are.
>>
>>36568193
> pretty fortunate
No you are not. Getting laid is at the bottom of maslow pyramid, the only people who have it worse than I do are those who have no food/wat.er.
>>
>>36568199
The main reason I created this thread is because I found something that, to me, has been a valuable resource, and because I want to share it in case anyone else finds that to be the case.

You don't have to stay here if you don't want to. It's just one thread on a Tibetan basketweaving forum.

I don't believe that I'm dumb, but maybe you're right. Perhaps I've overlooked something.

That doesn't particularly bother me, but the real question is, why does it bother you?
>>
>>36568193
>If your only problem in life is not getting laid you're pretty fortunate.
this has nothing to do with my problems in life and i can't imagine why you assumed that, although i don't actually get laid. i don't know where you got the idea that this was my problem in life.

funny that you're now playing the "who has it worse" card, even though you were previously arguing that everyone has it hard when it served your interests. i honestly don't even know why you brought that up here because it has nothing to do with what i was saying.

i know all about autism, by the way. not getting positive attention from women is not a sign of autism and you're an idiot for assuming.
>>
>>36568315

> i don't know where you got the idea that this was my problem in life.

You've brought it up in pretty much every post. Not sure if you're genuinely mentally impaired or trolling at this point.

>>36568296

Your obsession with fucking is probably why you're in the situation you're in.
>>
>>36568300
>why does it bother you?
because you pretended to get the important point that i was making to help you understand why the recovery from setbacks among people who have vastly different experiences of life might be relevant and then dismissed it with an "lol" like only a stupid and arrogant prick can do.

stop with your obvious pseudohumility after your last response and your pseudophilosphical attempt to turn the question around on me. why did you ignore the point i made because you mistakenly thought you understood it?

don't bother answering because i have to go now. i'll leave your thread in peace. stupid is stupid but people like you exist.

>>36568383
>You've brought it up in pretty much every post. Not sure if you're genuinely mentally impaired or trolling at this point.
i didn't bring it up a single time in that conversation.
i said you should stop telling people to self-diagnose with autism, dummy.
>>36567793
>>36567848
>>36567883
>>36567976
>>36568315
>>36568383
i brought up the "opposite sex" point because you responded to someone, saying that he must have autism if he doesn't have positive interactions with women.
>>36567444

and by the way, it's not a possibility that you're an idiot. it's certain.
>>
>>36568524
I'm sorry, I have to reply to this in order to have the last word. I could probably do with some improvement there, honestly.

Honestly, I'm starting to question if YOU understand what I was talking about. We all have different sets of circumstances, not always as a result of our own doing, ergo life is not fair. Is this a difficult concept for you? I was AGREEING that some people have situations which make it easier for them to deal with issues in life.

ALL I was trying to point out before is that every human being has the potential to suffer, and it's foolish to say otherwise. Scroll up if your ego will let you.

By the way, the pseudo- prefix doesn't make you sound intelligent, and you're reading way too far into "lol".

Alright, it's 2am and I'm fucking tired. Goodnight, stranger.
>>
>>36567444
So this "happy when single thing", you can still WANT a gf, as long as I'm content and not in a rush to get said gf.

this makes sense
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.