[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw above average intelligence It's fucked. I'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1305900809630.jpg (34KB, 250x298px) Image search: [Google]
1305900809630.jpg
34KB, 250x298px
>tfw above average intelligence

It's fucked. I'd rather be stupid.

Instead I'm trapped in a prison where I'm not stupid enough to enjoy blissful ignorance, too smart to be joe average and go through life with a lack of questioning and consciousness and not smart enough to actually do anything significant.

Who else above average but not special here?
>>
>>36565910
Every average Joe thinks that way. You're not special, you're nothing.
>>
File: mftlk4e.gif (1MB, 267x177px) Image search: [Google]
mftlk4e.gif
1MB, 267x177px
Don't be special. My senior project is a machine which can destroy cholesterol plaque in the artery, and I've contributed nearly 100 hours while my projectmates have contributed less than 20. Saving millions of lives for cheap, pleasing PhDs, graduating, none of this motivates those normie fuckers who have everything in life already.
>>
>>36565910
>too smart to be joe average

Do people here honestly believe this?
>>
I bet you are a retard.

What makes you so smart?
>>
>>36565925
This. It's literally what most people think about themselves.
>>
File: tetsuo1.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tetsuo1.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>36565910
>Who else above average but not special here?
>above average
>not special
>>
What if you were attractive but too attractive to live life blissfully?
Would you prefer that?
>>
>>36565925
I don't understand why if you call yourself above average intelligence, people get indignant about it. You can post this on any board at any time and you will get 5 responses saying "UM EXCUSE ME YOU'RE NOT AS SMART AS YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU ARE SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Do you think the existence of intelligent people is a myth?
>>
>>36565910
My IQ is lower than average and my life is hell.
>>
>>36565997
Helen of Troy plz go and stay go
>>
>>36566003
>Do you think the existence of intelligent people is a myth?

Anyone actually smart would be smart enough to not post on /r9k/ bemoaning how hard their intelligence has made their life.
>>
File: 1493038883563.jpg (58KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1493038883563.jpg
58KB, 854x859px
>>36565910
I know how u feel my dude, these normies will never understand
>>
>>36566035
I'm not saying OP is necessarily smart, but I think high intelligence does alienate you from people.

Look at what is highly popular and you will see why. Pop culture is an amalgam of the most stupid and vapid shit that humanity can produce. If you are even a little bit smart you would have to pretend to like Transformers 7: Explosion Tits Edition Directed By Michael Bay or face social isolation.
>>
>>36565988
>implying almost 50% of the population is special
>>
>>36566083
Sure, I could certainly understand high intelligence correlating with feelings of isolation.

But when I see that on a random robot post with no substance I am going to say they're probably stupid.

Also as a kid who grew up on Transformers in the 80s, still collects some of the nicer toys and follows the surprisingly excellent comics these days the Transformers movie franchise kills a little bit more of my soul with every sequel. Just had to vent.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.