[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think women are capable of being happy? Like how do their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1119479_960_720.jpg (99KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1119479_960_720.jpg
99KB, 900x720px
Do you think women are capable of being happy?

Like how do their heads work? They constantly want something they don't have. Then they get that, then they miss the thing that they used to have.

What can their brains have, that makes this so consistent? It's like, after 30 or 40 years, maybe you would learn. But, no.
>>
Women are inherently jealous of other women, thats the problem.
>>
you need to fuck them hard every day otherwise the stupid takes over their brain
>>
>>36565789
this is accurate

they need dick to shut them the fuck up.
>>
women are only happy whe they're unhappy.

they live for drama and chaos.
>>
>>36565789
Checked,

But, anon, even then, they're satisfied sexually, but they miss something else in their life. Then you give them that, then she misses something else. Then you give that, then she misses the sex again, and then the other and then the other. It goes round and around.
>>
I think that once a girl has become spoiled either sexually, monetary or attentionwise or cooking food wise or cleaning her shit wise or car wise or intelligence wise. She'll always look back on those lists of A-broheims of ours and think that THAT person was better in THAT thing. Whilest I usually judge women in how less they whine. (fucking physical appearence is not that important in a relationship, I just want bitches to stfu and be happy).
>>
File: 1297008862063.jpg (60KB, 294x361px) Image search: [Google]
1297008862063.jpg
60KB, 294x361px
>>36565787

>thread about women
>posts a pic of a tranny

The hairline is all messed up, to try to make the forehead appear larger.
>>
File: 1481944938123.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481944938123.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>36565787
Well I'm a man and I'm incapable of being happy.
>>
>>36565787
>Like how do their heads work?
Imagine a great indian bazar. That's what happend in women head. No logic, no limits - only "I WANT, YOU MUST".
>>
>>36565795
Maybe you're just neutral.
>>
>>36565787
Women are happy until thier first partner leaves them at which point they become bitter vindictive people
>>
>>36565787
>Do you think men are capable of being intelligent?
>Like how do their heads work? They constantly want something they don't have. Then they get that, then they miss the thing that they used to have.
>What can their brains have, that makes this so consistent? It's like, after 30,000 or 40,000 years, maybe you would learn. But, no.
>>
>>36565799
Roastie detected.

Here's how it works with men:
I want this, I'm gonna get it.

Here's how it works with women:
I want this, I want you to get it for me. But... it's not exactly what i want. I liked that last thing more.
>>
>>36565798

this,

girls are like dogs. All the good ones are taken as pups and the rest grow up as bitches.
>>
They are.

The problem is Marxists tell women that they aren't fulfilled if they don't explore their sexuality, if they have a family, if they are a homemaker and take care of the kids, etc.

That's the mentality you guys need to understand. Marxists believe women are unfulfilled if it wasn't for the evil white patriarchy.
>>
Older guy here. Gave up with internet dating, because of the unrealistic expectations of the women on the site I belonged to. They really do want a multimillionaire, with Brad's face and a Men's Health cover body. Any wonder that they're not happy?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.