[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really possible for a girl to be sapiosexual? Do intelligent,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

Is it really possible for a girl to be sapiosexual? Do intelligent, nerdy guys like this turn girls on?
>>
>guys

Sapiosexual females are lesbians
>>
>>36565559
>nerdy

Yep, pic related fits the bill. I bet he also has social anxiety and mumbles to Stacy
>>
chad with glasses
now fuck off
>>
>>36565559
this looks like an ad for glasses
>>
>>36565559
Yeah I had a crush when I was 15 or so on a disabled guy (could hardly walk, his voice was fucked up, disfigured hands etc.) His face wasn't attractive either but he was so intelligent and humorous I fell for him.

Unfortunately he kept pushing me away and I was a sperg so I didn't pursue it further.

I had a short-term relationship with another very intelligent guy but again there were problems. He had a lot of mental issues and broke it off. He was my only boyfriend. He wasn't anywhere close to a chad before you accuse me of that.

It's just my own personal experience but I do believe there are women who are indeed very attracted to intelligent men
>>
Yes, most girls are attracted to intelligent man. No, they are not attracted to you. No, you are not that intelligent.
>>
>>36565777
The huge presence of single mothers tells a different story, women like thuggish criminals. Where's the attraction to Newton or Tesla?
>>
>>36565777
Women tell themselves those men are smart after the fact to justify it
It's like when a nice guy gets sick if being used and treated like shit and she claims he was never nice to start with to cope
>>
>>36565777
>most girls are attracted to intelligent man
>>
>>36565864
>Newton
>Tesla

Couldn't you have come up with worse examples? Newton was gay. Tesla was asexual. Tesla actually had lots of females who wanted his d but he turned them all down.
>>
>>36565917
How does that unrelated image have anything to do with this?
>>
>>36565905
No, you are not intelligent, no matter how much you want to believe it. Girls don't like you for reasons completely unrelated to your (lack of) intelligence.
>>
>>36566248
And I'm supposed to believe some fag who comes to bait on r9k?
Come on, don't be stupid lol
>>
>>36565905

This.

>my boyfriend is good with his hands
>he works as a brick layer
>but you know what, He's really smart, like street smarts, like he actually sets the kettle to boil before going into the shower to save time in the mourning!
>>
>>36566232
It's a mugshot of a guy a bunch of girls paid his bond for I believe just because he was attractive
>>
>>36566248

Some of us have Ph.Ds. You dumb people have never spent any time around actually intelligent folk and wouldn't be none the wiser regarding who we are.
>>
True intelligence is the enemy of womankind. They can appreciate smart-asses, talking-heads and hustlers, but they detest the philosopher.
>>
Female attraction goes like this:

physical attraction > social status > other perks

>physical attraction
---be tall (deal breaker other)
---be of the correct race (deal breaker otherwise)
---have a handsome face
---be healthy
---other characteristics are less important

>social status
---be rich or famous or politically powerful

>other perks
>be intelligent
>be funny
>other bullshit

Notice how most of these are objective measures of worth rather than subjective measures of attraction.

>inb4 some dumb cunt tries to argue it's not true
>inb4 some dumb cunt says that not all women behave like this
>>
>>36566336
And it's completely offtopic, as everyone knows. Why did you post it when you knew it had nothing to do with intelligence?
>>
>>36566428
Worth is not an objective measure.
>>
>>36566363
Do you have a PhD? In what? Are you a dateless virgin?
>>
>>36566392
If women regularly selected for intelligence we'd be getting smarter and not stupider. And niggers would die out.

At the most primitive level women are eugenicists. This is exactly why female sexuality should be controlled, because the things they select for like height are outdated and unnecessary, and I say this as someone who's 6 feet. Women do know they need resources to raise a baby but they come around when they're 30 and too old and nobody wants to fuck them.
>>
>>36566428
Why does every bitter kissless virgin on /r9k/ think they know best what women want? Your list is retarded.
>>
>>36566474
Your mom clearly didn't select your dad for his intelligence.
>>
>I'm sapiosexual
>aka, I'm not happy with a handsome tall Chad Thundercock, he must also be very smart and preferable apply those smarts to earning the most amount of money possible

When girls say they like such and such attributes on a man, they are always imagining their man to be Chad plus having those attributes.
>>
>>36566466

Do you have a PhD? In what?

Math.

>Are you a dateless virgin?

I'm not here for the excellent banter. What do you think?
>>
>>36566463

>Worth is not an objective measure.

In this specific case it is.

Nobody likes short men, for example. That is a very objective measure. Same with a pay check. The larger the better.

Literally the only two subjective traits that women care about are face and race.
>>
>>36566474
>the things they select for like height are outdated and unnecessary
Height is a pretty good proxy for genetic worth, it correlates with all kinds of things including IQ. I say this as a manlet. I do find the problem of dysgenics to be worrying though. It's obvious smart people are cucking themselves out of the gene pool.

>tfw spreading my high iq genes is cumbersome and unrewarding because i'm a homo
Guess I have to become a sperm donor.
>>
>>36566590
>In this specific case it is.
No. Height is.
>>
>>36566476

>Why does every bitter kissless virgin on /r9k/ think they know best what women want?

Because I observed women and they all behave in the same predictable manner.

>Your list is retarded.

Tell me how. What is wrong with my list?
>>
>>36566476
>>36566493
Will you stop shitting up my thread you worthless samefag? And kill yourself. And everything he listed was true, hell I've had a girl like me and when I asked why (yes, I was that socially retarded) she's like "Uhh cause you're uhh smart and uhhh tall". Obviously she approached me for being tall, she found out I was relatively smart only after talking to me. You're a stupid nigger projecting your own virginity and thinking you know anything about social dynamics. You don't.

It's possible for a girl to be interested in you for things like common interests but being physically attractive to her and having some sort of social status are more important overall. Yes, girl tastes vary but that basic list holds true for most women.
>>
Women are attracted to good looks. If you happen to be good looking and intelligent, women will be attracted to you.
>>
>>36566591

1. if you are a short man you literally won't be allowed to donate sperm

2. height might correlate with whatever; women still judge health intelligent wealthy men negatively based on height alone
>>
>Do intelligent, nerdy guys like this turn girls on?

All of them are very smart people. Pretty sure most of them have never ever been on a single date. If intelligence was valued as much as height, these guys would be 99 percentile equivalent to a 6'5 guy.
>>
>>36566553
How many girls have you asked out? Have you tried dating sites? Why do you think you don't get girls?
>>
>>36566590
1. Short men have gfs and wives like everyone else
2. Taller men are more likely to be virgins
>>
>>36566591
>height correlates with IQ

Source.
>>
>>36566591
You're obviously a Pajeet. Good thing you won't breed.
>>
>>36566607
Social status > charisma > looks. Simple. Do you seriously think robots are virgins because of looks? Fuck no. The bitter virgins here have 0 social status and 0 charisma.
>>
>>36566782

Social status > charisma > looks

This is only true in the extreme case where you are talking about very successful people. For the average or above average guy this doesn't apply.
>>
>>36566825
How does it not apply? Average ugly guys have no problem getting girls if they have social status or charisma.
>>
>>36566755

>How many girls have you asked out?

One explicitly but I tried to get close to plenty and all of them would distance themselves when they realise I want more than friendship. But the same girls would have been perfectly fine being my friends. In fact, I have a very easy time getting women to be friends.

>Have you tried dating sites?

Yes.

>Why do you think you don't get girls?

Because I'm *deal breaker level* short.
>>
>>36566647
If that's true, why do so many women get wet for Putin?
>>
>>36566872
Ouch, how short? Are we talking like 5'2"?
>>
>>36566869

Average ugly guys with six figures jobs still do very poorly dating wise. Charisma or not.
>>
File: C9W6UtpUAAAM532.jpg (108KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
C9W6UtpUAAAM532.jpg
108KB, 600x799px
>>36566428
I'm tall white and above average looking where is my gf
>>
>>36566883

Very close. 5'3.
>>
>>36566330
Omg! Brainblast!
>>
>>36566889
I have no idea what world you live in, but a guy who has a six figures job and charisma does very well with girls regardless of looks.
>>
>>36566901
Pajeet or Chang?
>>
>>36565559
>Is it really possible for a meme to be a meme? Do the memes guys like this meme girls?

ftfy
>>
That's just an Ivy League Chad with glasses

Actual nerds do not turn on straight women. They might settle down with an engineer for the money but they will never be attracted to him.
>>
I think they confuse intelligence and achievement. A girl who identifies as "sapiosexual" get wet for a guy who is recognized for his academic achievements but not just from talking to one and realizing he is intelligent.
I don't think it would ever dawn on women that a man is intelligent without that man being recognized for it. Sort of like how women won't consider a handsome man handsome if he isn't already popular and desired for it. They don't see the substance, they just see the value.
>>
>>36567190

White. I just have short parents and short grandparents. I know it seems inconceivable that a white healthy man could be this short but we still exist.
>>
Sheltered girls get turned on by guys that know shit they don't know. This one jb girl was turned on by the fact that I could roll a blunt.
>>
>>36567287
I can just sense your post seething with rage.
>women are so dumb they don't recognize how I'm super intelligent because I have no degree or achievements in life and do nothing but watch Chinese cartoons in the basement
>>
File: 10291396127.png (187KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
10291396127.png
187KB, 361x691px
>>36567342
How am I the angry one? You responded to me with nothing but a logical fallacy so it seems like you're the one who is booty blasted with no point to make.
>>
>>36567287

A guy who is recognised for this academic achievements?

How would they even know unless they work in the same field?

You might as well win a Field Medal and they wouldn't even know what that is.
>>
Women cannot even recognise intelligence. They think a guy who has a bit of charisma and knows how to interact with others is smart.

I'm the dumbest amongst my group of friends when it comes to raw mental ability but every girl thinks I'm the smartest because I can talk shit and basically make them believe that I'm the top dog and they aren't none the wiser, because they have no clue because, they are just so much stupider that they cannot really differentiate between a literal genius and a guy like me who is merely above average intelligence.
>>
>>36565559
>nerdy guys like this
>NE R D Y

You honestly make me want to fucking ree. This guy is an alpha chad just with fucked up eyeholes.
>>
>>36566455

Intelligence is negatively related to criminality. That man is a criminal. Attractiveness is measured by the number of expressive interested partners. That man received more expressively interested requests than the vast majority of non-criminal (intelligent) men. That man is considered more attractive than the vast majority of intelligent men.

Hopefully this was simple enough for you to process.
>>
>>36567190

lmao my pajeet family's men have been shrinking every generation (from 6' 2" down to 5' 8" average) because we've been interbreeding with short germanic white women. try again.
>>
>>36567342

lmao no sweetheart the rest of us can see the blood spurting angrily out your period-time vag because of how pissed off hist post makes you.
>>
>>36568263
The asshole you replied to is a samefag:

>>36567342
>>36567181
>>36566869
>>36566782
>>36566758
>>36566493
>>36566476
>>36566455
>>36566248
>>36566232
This faggot needs to GTFO my thread. Fucking shitpost king must be mobileposting
>>
>>36568290
In your dreams Pajeet, pics or no proof
>>
>>36568263
You know why there are no intelligent criminals? Because they are smart enough to not get caught.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.