[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >brush teeth >look in mirror >"yuck,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 93084373686.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
93084373686.png
35KB, 632x852px
>wake up
>brush teeth
>look in mirror
>"yuck, imagine what people think when they walk past you. Pity? Disgust? Seriously, why haven't you killed yourself yet"
>can't leave house due to looks
>spend the rest of my day in room
>repeat

Any day now
>>
>>36565325
Post pics and I'll tell you that you look alright
>>
>Brushing teeth
>Planning on leaving your home

I can't empathize with you.
>>
>>36565325
Going to need pictures to confirm or deny your hypothesis that you're ugly.
>>
File: 20170426_125724[1].jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170426_125724[1].jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
I am a recluse so I have nothing to lose really
>>
>>36565461
Are you trying to fish for compliments nigger
You look average
>>
>>36565461

Shave pubebeard, get a nice fade and get rid of those dadcore clothes.
>>
>>36565461
shave your head
no joke, 100% shave your head
take it back to a 3 or 4
thank me later
>>
>>36565373
bad dental hygiene might be why you have no gf.
>>
>>36565325
News Flash, No one gives a single fuck about you.

You could walk into the worlds busiest bar, trip and fall, waste beer all over yourself, everyone point and laugh at you.

Go back to the same place 2 days later, no one would even remember your face, because everyone is busy living their own life and thinking about their own problems and insecurities. Honestly you people are fucking retards for thinking like this. I don't understand how this can still stress you after learning how unimportant you are in the grand scheme. Stupidity.
>>
>>36565681

It's one of many reasons. I don't want a girlfriend though so I couldn't give less of a fuck.
>>
>>36565461
Shave those pubes off and you'll look above average
>>
>>36565709
Easy to understand on an intellectual level, difficult to get rid of the fear.

Also a few times in the past I have been bullied by people in the street, presumably because of my looks
>>
>>36565880
>Easy to understand on an intellectual level, difficult to get rid of the fear
Then you don't understand it on an intellectual level. You just acknowledge that it makes sense, but you don't understand it.
>>
>>36565461
You were right, please stay inside and spare innocent people from having to scar their eyes
>>
>>36565461
Your not that bad looking my negro.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.