[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw only gay guys are attracted to you I don't get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_1086.jpg (63KB, 512x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1086.jpg
63KB, 512x497px
>tfw only gay guys are attracted to you

I don't get it. I've spent my whole life deprived of female attention, but if I'm around a faggot for more than five seconds he'd trying to get in my pants.
>>
>>36564827
Obviously you look like a fag. Women don't like fuckbois.
>>
>>36564862
Everyone who browses 4chan looks like a fag.
>>
File: literally me.jpg (157KB, 570x851px) Image search: [Google]
literally me.jpg
157KB, 570x851px
>>36564884
I never said otherwise.
>>
>>36564921
....and you wonder why women don't even consider you a man
>>
File: high_res_helpr.jpg (211KB, 748x600px) Image search: [Google]
high_res_helpr.jpg
211KB, 748x600px
Would you prefer it if only bisexual and gay women were attracted to you anon?
>>
That feel. Mostly gay guys are attracted to my body type. The women around here are into skinny hipsters, none of them want a tall dad bod.
>>
>>36564827
I dunno, why not let one suck you off? Your dick don't care, it's just another mouth to feed.
>>
>>36564989
what the fuck a masculine hairy man drives a female crazy where the fuck did you hear we like scrawny hipsters are you in highschool
>>
>>36564964
>you wonder why women don't even consider you a man
I'm not OP or the pic I posted.
>>
>>36564827
shit this happens to me as well, should i take the gay pill?
>>
File: Gay Pill.jpg (39KB, 554x425px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Pill.jpg
39KB, 554x425px
>>36565109
Good news, it's a suppository.
>>
Either you're really big and hairy which makes you a bear which is why they like you, or you're really short and skinny which makes you a twink which is why they like you.

Women aren't into either of those.

Gays have it easy
>Can play the LGBT card to tumblrites so they can fit in with them and not get called out and be left alone by them
>Can play the STOP BEING OFFENSIVE card to people who annoy them
>Super easy to get into bed or into a gay guy's pants, they're always up for it unlike a girl who plays hard to get or just isn't interested etc.
>You can be straight forward with a guy and just ask if they wanna fuck or do lewd shit and they'll be like fuck yeah lets go for it
>Really easy to be friends with benefits or just have a casual one night stand since they get it
>Sex is great, a guy knows exactly how to please a guy
>Relationships are great its like having a best friend who'll suck your dick, none of the needy shit

Of course this isn't the case in like Russia and Pakistan and shit but still.
>>
>>36564827
Why are there so many gay guys around you? That seems odd. You should just kill them, man.
>>
>>36565137
Man that's such bullshit. I can count on one hand all the gay people I've met in real life. And none of them were the kind of person you'd want to sleep with. Straight people meet people they can fuck every day. Being gay is worst mode sexuality that leads to eternal loneliness
>>
>>36564827
So fuck a faggot. Why is this so hard?
Gay sex is better than no sex.
>>
>>36565137
I'm a 32 yearold bear and women love me because I'm big and strong. They love putting their hands on my big old arm while they talk to me.
>>
File: 280.png (998KB, 1062x788px) Image search: [Google]
280.png
998KB, 1062x788px
>>36565137
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_4PrI8gB-k
>>
>>36565090
The downside is I'm not hairy. And I live in Colorado where most people are skinny. So the girls here tend to go for skinny hipster types of guys ("numales")
>>
>tfw gay but exclusively like straight dudes

It sucks desu
>>
>>36565999
oh GOD this feel sucks

I always find the cutest dudes and hope theyre gay when I talk to em and its always a no

like youre a skinny, short, blond kid you were meant to be my twink stop being a low tier straight guy when you could be a god tier gay guy
>>
>>36564827
>I don't get it.
Gay guys like a variety of different looking guys, body types, etc., like straight men do with women. Women are usually interested in just one particular type of guy. HTH>
>>
>>36564827
post ur self

original
>>
File: 1487950748953.jpg (119KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487950748953.jpg
119KB, 400x400px
>>36564827

I know this feel all too well
Any time I go out for drinks with friends/family I always get hit on by fags
Usually much older fags too

Never any attention from grils

It makes no sense
>>
>>36565090
Same here.

I'm a skinny hipster and get lots of female attention while my muscular bros only get attention by gays or bimbo sluts.
>>
>>36566201
wrong
women are 100% inspired by social cliches
>>
>find TRP and PUA
>spend months in the gym
>finally muscular, well dressed and alpha
>gays all over me
>women think I'm a douchebag
>stop giving a shit about RP bullshit
>dress like a hobo and let my hair grow
>suddenly have women interested in me

What is this magic? Why do I have more success if I stop giving a shit? Are an unkempt beard, wild hair and lazy clothes just more masculine?
>>
>>36565223
>has never been in a gay club
Literally every gay guy there looks like a 10/10 Greek God
>>
File: sweating intensifies.gif (109KB, 205x260px) Image search: [Google]
sweating intensifies.gif
109KB, 205x260px
>Gay co-worker starts inexplicably talking about all the guys he's fucked and where/how he's fucked them
>Asked other guys there, they say that he's never mentioned it to them, only me

H-help guys, I don't want my first time to be with a dude.
>>
File: mawwage getting cooked.jpg (23KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
mawwage getting cooked.jpg
23KB, 229x220px
i wouldn't take it too personnel, kid - gay guys tend to be fixated on sex, so they're willing to sleep with anyone
>>
>>36564989
Aye dis.

Gay doodz get me senpai

Shame I ain't gay or bi

T. 26 year old virgin
>>
>>36566180

>like youre a skinny, short, blond kid you were meant to be my twink

Holy fuck this made me laugh anon. Be my Tweak, i'll be your Craig.
>>
>>36567446
they know you were trying anon
>>
>>36565137
How come milfs like me tho? Is it the whole daddy fatherly vibe? I've never had any attention from women under the age of 30 my entire teen-adult life damn my thicc hairy bear genes
>>
File: 1479871490924.jpg (70KB, 932x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479871490924.jpg
70KB, 932x720px
Do girls like belly bfs?

Not original lol
>>
>>36567633
I guess you look around their age?
>>
File: 1488809275909.jpg (24KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1488809275909.jpg
24KB, 719x719px
>>36564827
>look like shaggy from scooby doo IRL with receding hairline and goatee
>bearable face, poor as shit
Attention from women during my life = 0
Attention on one night we went to a gay bar because friends friend (female) wanted to go there = 3 feminine guys ( 1 of which i thought was a girl at first, the other 2 weren't even close to passing but the attempt to pass was clear )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NmUcdptXsE
>>
>>36567675
Always have everyone thinks I'm 30 and I've looked like that since my late teens

Welp here's hoping I get a mild wish me luck
>>36567643
Nope even stronkfat which is my default build disgusts them.

Milfs are such nicer people to be around and actually communicate like adults rather than my own shit generation that just sighs and looks at their phone
>>
>>36567751
It'll be that you look their age so they don't feel as guilty and can get away with being with you but you have that youth about you that makes you better in bed and shit. You'll still be able to go at it like a rabbit and they can act like a cougar to you and still say they nabbed a young man.
>>
>>36567936
Yay I've found my niche

Welp off to get fitfat sleep time

Cheers robot u made me feel less shit have a Aussie word

Noice
>>
>>36564827
You're on a phone aren't you squidward.
>>
>>36564827
>tfw opposite
>tfw gay
>tfw only women are attracted to me and try to fuck me
>tfw haven't had a bf in 3 years
>>
>constantly read stories on 4chan of straight boys being hit on by gay guys
>sometimes they even sleep with them
>sometimes they even become bfs
>straight friend is a twink and gets propositioned frequently
>meanwhile i'm real deal gay and lonely for years and no one hits on me or even looks at me
guess i'm ugly.
>>
>>36568067
Either that or unbearably clingy and attention whoring in public, if you act like a gay stereotype in public everyone will look down on you

Pride parades are the only place where you can find your kind and even there they are most likely there just for attention and to piss off old people

Try to act like a decent human being and gays will cling to you like glue, wish the same would apply for women but they wait for prince charming even when they themselves look like Ursula
>>
>>36568137
that is not me at all. i'm an introvert, i don't have a gay voice or anything. i went to a pride parade once and it was the most boring thing imaginable. people always like me when they get to know me. i am a decent human being. i'm not even bad looking, i'm well groomed and fashionable. i'm just not cute enough to turn heads and make guys want to bother making a move.
>>
>>36568330
>i'm introvert
>i'm not cute
So you're a quiet guy who walks around not talking to anyone and you expect people to make a move on you?

Are you wearing a rainbow pin or something that signals others you're gay or are you waiting for someone to make a rude assumption that usually starts a fight on you?
>>
>>36568408
>you expect people to make a move on you
i don't in fact. i have learned to make the first move. i just wish senpai would notice me is all. don't give me hard time dude.

>Are you wearing a rainbow pin
is OP? no, but he's still getting hit on. actual gay people in real life don't wear those, as sensible as it would be. i used to wear skinny jeans and designer sneakers though.
>>
>>36568673
>i don't expect people to make a move on me
>i expects senpai to notice him

Friendo i don't know what you expect to happen, if senpai hasn't noticed you up until now then you either need to invite him to some place, set the mood right and lay your cards on the table or move on, if he would notice you on his own

Would you rejoice if you were being noticed by fat women and hit on by them? id assume not
>>
File: TQd1fz1APNqnu.gif (470KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
TQd1fz1APNqnu.gif
470KB, 500x295px
>>36565137
And gays wonder why.

Orginalllo
>>
>>36568771
>the amount of typos and missing text
Well this is fun, anyway the main point is make your move and bear what comes after

Unless you are just in love with the idea of getting your senpai to notice you instead of the actual relationship with him
>>
>>36568771
you misunderstand. i don't expect people to notice me, since empirically it's rather clear that they don't. i was merely throwing myself a pity party due to this fact, spurred by the injustice that people like OP (and many more) somehow have to fend off advances left and right that they don't even want or appreciate.

as it happens, i have very recently found someone who thinks i'm hot and cute and who enjoys flirting with me, but i had to search far and wide to say the least, and i made the first move. that is after years and years of maddening loneliness.
>>
>>36568882
Well OP is complaining about men showing him interest when is is not into men, the similar situation for you would be women showing attention to you (assuming you're not bi)
>>
>>36567471
And if you're a straight guy they all want you. Being a straight guy or straight acting is like heaven to them. No matter what you look like.
>>
>>36569055
>acting straight or acting white is just acting like a decent and polite human being
Mind blown
>>
>>36569034
you have a point i guess, but women rarely show overt interest as a rule. if you don't get hit on by women it just means you're not a 10/10 chad, if you don't get hit on by men there might be something wrong with you.

anyway, thank you for humoring me so far my man. the truth is i don't have any right to complain about this these days now that i know one (1) person who is very vocal about wanting me (and or my cock), which puts me ahead of a lot of people on /r9k/.
>>
Gayfag here.
I'm only attracted to straight guys.
There's something so hot about a straight guy being so horny that he will stick his dick in me, and looking up at his face knowing that this is better than what any woman has given him.

I would never try to 'convert' them though or hit on them. Just let them know I am available.
>>
>>36569249
Man that sounds pretty gay alright, but have to tip my hat (fedora) to you for not being one of those converter fags
>"How do you know you're not gay if you've never tried it, let me justify my harassment of someone who has clearly stated he is not into me~~"
>>
>>36567369
>>36564827
What's not to get? Women are soulless creatures that only care about money and top 10% of guys. Unless either of those things apply to you, then you won't get any attention.
Men are logical and down to earth people so they will give attention.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.