[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls are constantly being hit on by every guy >even if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 19

File: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>girls are constantly being hit on by every guy
>even if you get a gf guys will still try to hit on her all the fucking time

Why bother
>>
>>36564742
>>even if you get a gf guys will still try to hit on her all the fucking time
She will get emotionally attached to you and she'll reject other guys attempts
>>
>>36564785
It just pisses me off

I just want a nice gf to be alone with
>>
>>36564785
until chad comes along and she cheats on you ;')
>>
>>36564785
what a fool
a damned fool
>>36564742
don't bother OP, 3D women have never been worth it
>>
>>36564809
>what a fool
>3D women have never been worth it
you have no idea about real life do you?
>>
>>36564785
>This is what he actually believes...
Boy are you going to be in for a shock when she finally cheats on you for Chad...
>>
>>36564825
pity
such a pity
i suppose it's not worth the argument
>>
>>36564800
>>36564835
Yes, yes the Chad is going to take her away. Better go MGTOW goyim.
>>
File: 1490766245907.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490766245907.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>36564849
>Get told a fact of life.
>Suddenly gets mad and thinks it's a personal attack.

I've seen this too many times. Guys who become so complacent that they allow themselves to become emotionally vulnerable around their woman thinking they are safe. Then utterly become emotionally destroyed, become a suicidal alcoholic when their girl eventually leaves them when the opportunity for better prospects come around.

Women are always looking for someone better to replace you. The only reason why she is with you is because the opportunity hasn't come about. When it comes you can bet your fucking balls she'll cheat and eventually leave you.
>>
>>36564742
You don't even know how bad it gets.

>go out shopping with gf
>dudes will hit on her in front of you
>she will flirt back with them just to see how you handle the situations
>other times she flirts back to let you know that she could leave you any time for someone else
>>
im a 6'3 chad so i dont have to worry
>>
>>36564966
Your gf is shit, you should've told her to fuck off
>>
File: image_0(5).jpg (83KB, 1375x645px) Image search: [Google]
image_0(5).jpg
83KB, 1375x645px
Its OK anon
We have each other and paranoia
>>
>>36564966
>she will flirt back with them just to see how you handle the situations

what kind of a girlfrie.... geez. why bother
>>
File: 1493158950494.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1493158950494.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
You really just have to give up on the idea of owning your girl. You have to accept that they are a free being who will move onto the next best thing when the opportunity arises.

Problem is most guys are cowards and lack purpose outside of vaginas, so they cling too tightly to their gfs, but there's nothing you can do but be the best that you can be and see who sticks around and for how long.
>>
This 100% since realising this I guess I can never have a girlfriend. I can use women and get laid but no kids/marriage ... even if I wanted them
>>
File: nm_jackson_face_85_090701_ssh.jpg (47KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
nm_jackson_face_85_090701_ssh.jpg
47KB, 531x411px
>>36565651

Do like our redpilled friend MJ and get a surrogate. He knew how stupid is to share a kid with a roast.
>>
That's what makes it fun. I hate clingy girls that just fall for you. I need the chase breh.

I'm a god damn cheetah and I don't want to catch my meal so easily.
>>
>>36565606
This.

Honestly if you pay attention, all girls want a guy who has something going for them. And the only way for that to happen is for you to concentrate on yourself.

If she leaves you/cheats on you, that's a part of life. Your life is your own roller coaster and her time with you will eventually end (by death).
>>
>>36564742
Ok. I'm going to speak up because this has always and will always be my biggest deal breaker with a guy.

You cannot be insecure about that. You cannot.
She's with you. She chose you and goes out with you every day and comes home to you every night.

If you start getting paranoid and shit and being a fucking crybaby because some guy looked at her when she didnt even notice I promise you this will be the reason she leaves. It's not her fault if people look. As a man, you're supposed to either stare that guy down so he knows she's yours or if you're a beta then just ignore it.

Do not bitch and whine to her about it. Most women hate being oogled in the first place. She's not getting as big of a high from it as you think-if anything its just fucking annoying and then doubly more annoying when instead of glaring creeps away, you start crying about it too

>>36564966
She doesn't love you and fully intends to cheat/leave. That's your hint buddy.
>>
>>36564785
They may reject the first few but eventually she will get tired of you and start fucking Chad again.
>>
File: sudden-realization.jpg (13KB, 223x223px) Image search: [Google]
sudden-realization.jpg
13KB, 223x223px
>>36564917
>Marriage was invented to deter this process.
>>
>>36564917
>The only reason why she is with you is because the opportunity hasn't come about. When it comes you can bet your fucking balls she'll cheat and eventually leave you.
That's rich, especially when it comes from social misadjusted male who vents his frustration onto others.
>>
>>36565730
ahh... typical roastie advice. fuck off outta here ya dumb slut
>>
>>36564917
But how comes that men also cheat all the time huh.
>>
>>36564742
>>girls are constantly being hit on by every guy
i really think you have a misguided notion of what being female is like. Only the true 10/10 s and 9/19s get hit on by everyone. The rest of us average girls it just happens sometimes.
>>
>>36565769
>The rest of us average girls it just happens sometimes
But what if Chad approaches you?
>>
>>36565769
WHy do girls always feel the need to tell me whenever a guy hits on them?

I hate it
>>
>>36565730
>or if you're a beta then just ignore it.

Is that really beta behavior? It seems silly to go into tough guy mode for every guy that looks at your girl. I've seen guys smack their girl's ass to show people whats up though, that's pretty alpha.
>>
>>36565821
Wouldn't a chad just use an average looking girl to pass the time until he finds someone better?
>>
>>36565831
I didn't? I was telling you the illogicality of your statement.
>>36565821
And? I turn him down like I turn down all men. Who it is doesn't negate the fact that it's not "everyone".
>>
>>36565752

Its pretty much true though. If a girls finds a guy she likes more than you why wouldn't she leave?
>>
>>36565861
>If a girls finds a guy she likes more than you why wouldn't she leave?
It's really pointless to talk with you as you believe in self-prophecy. Sure, girls go and leave but it's not that rational as you think because you're forgetting emotions. You have Tinder outlook towards dating in real life which is completely different thing.
>>
>>36564785
>>36564800
>>36564966
>>36564917
at least you aren't naive like the rest.
Women will always carry your heart in their right hand and a dagger behind their back in the left hand and when the time comes they'll put that dagger through your heart and then your back.
This applies to males as well though we don't manipulate through emotions and sex we do it through power and strength really
you shouldn't even bother with anything or anyone they are all rotten to the core.
>>
>>36565861
Wait what? What has this to do with girls? If you come across someone that you genuinely like more than your current partner of course you'll leave the current one.
>>
File: 1487327416710.jpg (638KB, 3150x2330px) Image search: [Google]
1487327416710.jpg
638KB, 3150x2330px
>>36565855
>like I turn down all men
Why? Are you insecure?
>>36565851
I really believe that deep down women know that but still engage with Chad because such opportunity might never come again.
>>
>>36565855
>>36565855
I wasn't talking about you. But a lot of girls I talk to always tell me about the guys that hit on them

Why do they do it
>>
>>36565903
>Why? Are you insecure?
Nope, I just don't think heterosexual relationships can ever be on equal footing because deep down most men despise women. I'd rather save myself the heartbreak.
>>
>>36565904
>Why do they do it

To signal their value
>>
>>36565904
>Why do they do it
You really want to know? they want you to feel jealous.
>>
>>36565884

I mean I know its not as simple as Girl is with Guy A, Guy B comes along and is exactly the same as GUY A but is 2 inches taller so she trades in Guy A for Guy B, but the fact is there is simply no way to guarantee your girl staying around, and competition is fierce. Normies are the ones telling us how dumb it is to want a virgin gf, why? Because they know girls are being passed around like blunts.
>>
>>36565927
>I just don't think heterosexual relationships can ever be on equal footing because deep down most men despise women.
>don't think
That's where you're wrong because you want to believe in this. Sure, some men are like this but majority arent.
>heartbreak
That's just of life things, it either happens or dont. Avoiding things never brings you any real happiness.
>>
>>36565937
Why though? Are they doing it just for the sake of making me feel like shit?

Or is there some kind of underlying message????
>>
>>36565953
They either a) want you (although given the medium of communication we're using, I highly doubt it) and want you to ask them out or b) want to be mean.
>>
>>36565951
>That's where you're wrong because you want to believe in this. Sure, some men are like this but majority arent.
You're not exactly on a place that's the shining model of respect for women, are you?
>That's just of life things, it either happens or dont. Avoiding things never brings you any real happiness.
I gave up on happiness when I was 14.
>>
>>36565958
Well then I suppose they like me, even though they don't act like it.

Girls are a fucking meme
>>
>>36565947
>fact is there is simply no way to guarantee your girl staying around, and competition is fierce
You're right. There's no guarantee and it's actually pointless to stress yourself out about it. It's like you refuse to play game if you're not going to win despite playing it first time.
>virgin gf
If you want a clingy and submissive one, then go ahead. Sadly, most of these guys gets annoyed after a while without having freedom and privacy.
>passed around like blunts
Not all of them, there's some percentage of sluts just like there are manwhores among men.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
6KB, 480x360px
JOIN NOWWWWWWWWWWW

https://discordapp.com/invite/CNmYJ5b
>>
>>36565966
>You're not exactly on a place that's the shining model of respect for women, are you?
You're just generalizing things and assuming every male is just as hateful as the ones who post in women hate threads. I'm not defending women either.
>I gave up on happiness when I was 14.
What happened?
>>
>>36565903
>I really believe that deep down women know that but still engage with Chad because such opportunity might never come again.

Maybe but who wouldn't do the same? If you had an average looking girlfriend with an average personality wouldn't you seize the opportunity to have a gf that is superior in both looks and personality?
>>
>>36565947
But it is also the other way around. You guys seem to keep thinking that men are by default the ones that never get laid but this isn't true. A guy will also trade a 'better' girl for the current one, it's how our society works.
>>
My gf sends me pictures of messages from guys trying to hit on her sometimes. We usually make fun of them. Being so desperate and thirsty you hit on a girl that is marked as in a relationship on Facebook and has photos with her boyfriend doesn't make you attractive.
>>
>>36566005
>If you had an average looking girlfriend with an average personality wouldn't you seize the opportunity to have a gf that is superior in both looks and personality?
It's depends on a guy. If you're the one who would cheat, i'd suggest cheating in a way that your gf would never find out.
>>
>>36566036
>My gf sends me pictures of messages from guys trying to hit on her sometimes.
How do they hit her? Just like " maybe let's go to X" that?
>>
>>36566002
>You're just generalizing things and assuming every male is just as hateful as the ones who post in women hate threads. I'm not defending women either.
Yeah, but all men think it. I've seen it everywhere I go.
>What happened?
Well, a bunch of guys raped me (like genuinely-not in the "I had sex I regret" way-they pulled me into a back alley and beat me up and forced themselves on me) and then some girls caught wind of it and spread the rumour around the school that I'd been in a gangbang and basically bullied me for the next four years of my life. On top of that my parents thought I had wasted myself (very religious) and didn't take me to the hospital or the cops or anything.

Basically I think humans suck.
>>
>>36566051
Some like that. Some just trying to compliment her a lot in a very overt way. Goes from typical beta orbiter type stuff to guys directly trying to ask her for sex.
>>
>>36566070
>Well, a bunch of guys raped me (like genuinely-not in the "I had sex I regret" way-they pulled me into a back alley and beat me up and forced themselves on me) and then some girls caught wind of it and spread the rumour around the school that I'd been in a gangbang and basically bullied me for the next four years of my life. On top of that my parents thought I had wasted myself (very religious) and didn't take me to the hospital or the cops or anything.
Sorry for that. Have you tried therapy? I really think that you view on men is caused by that past experience and you probably view every male with distrust as a potential rapist.
>Basically I think humans suck.
That depends on what you mean by "sucking".
>>
>>36564917
Exactly. Women don't even love you or Chad. They just look at you like an opportunity until something better comes along.

Never get in a relationship that you can't easily walk out of yourself because she will always have a foot out the door.
>>
>>36566093
>Some like that. Some just trying to compliment her a lot in a very overt way. Goes from typical beta orbiter type stuff to guys directly trying to ask her for sex.
I remember when girls used to show orbiters love letters. I felt pity for them. How do you react to them hitting on her?
>>
>>36566040
Risk aversion is a common thing that humans do. You might want the new girl to be your new gf but cheating on your current gf to see where the new relationship goes is less risky overall because if everything goes well you can still abandon your current gf, if things don't go well you can still go back to your current gf.
>>
>>36566070
No, we don't all think that. I know there are some legitimately trashy women in this world. I have encountered them personally and one has tried to ruin my uncle with a false claim that he molested his daughter. But I don't blame anyone for things that they aren't personally at fault for. Nobody deserves to be raped. Despite what the edgiest losers on the Internet who blame all their lack of success with women on women and read that /r/trp shit and take it as gospel say. I don't buy into any of that. If you were my gf, sister, or even close friend and something like this happened to you and you knew even one person responsible I would happily go to jail by inflicting permanent damage on the perpetrator. I know that's wrong but I've been hurt. All my life I wanted revenge. I want to hurt someone who deserves it before I die.
>>
>>36566126
>Sorry for that. Have you tried therapy? I really think that you view on men is caused by that past experience and you probably view every male with distrust as a potential rapist.
Yeah, and literally everywhere else that I look I see girls I know getting mistreated, useless fathers, abusive husbands, genuine misogynists, you know, men who think wife beating is good to "keep the family together (Russia and the middle East) etc. I've seen nothing in my life to counter the belief I have that men are incapable of being good to women or respecting them or treating them well.
>>
>>36566144
I told her it's best to block those fools. There's really nothing to gain from them except a cheap laugh at the initial reaction.
>>
>>36566171
Well, thank you. Maybe you're the unicorn then.
>>
>>36566164
Men and women are guilty of this.
>>36566173
>men who think wife beating is good to "keep the family together (Russia and the middle East)
That's a cultural thing because i'm from one.
>I've seen nothing in my life to counter the belief I have that men are incapable of being good to women or respecting them or treating them well.
Where are you from? Maybe changing country would be beneficial for you.
>>
>>36566197
>I told her it's best to block those fools
But doesnt it raise a paranoid thought that one day she might be snatched by someone because of her being attractive?
>>
>>36566220
>Where are you from? Maybe changing country would be beneficial for you.
England. It's not to do with being born in a middle eastern country.
>>
>>36566135
How would you define 'love'? Again, that what you describe is what our society teaches us from early childhood. People aren't people, they're numbers. What matters the most for many people is to chase happiness via consumption. A gf or bf isn't really much more than a car or house.
>>
>>36566253
>England
That's strange (about men beating women into submission because it's more of middle eastern, east europe kind of thing). Then how about changing area you live? I mean England is pretty big.
>>
>>36564798
What you want is a prisoner. Social interaction is part of life.
>>
>>36566278
>That's strange (about men beating women into submission because it's more of middle eastern, east europe kind of thing). Then how about changing area you live? I mean England is pretty big.
I see that stuff about wife beating being good on the news, not in practice. Although there's plenty of domestic abuse around my area-and anyway, it's not like there aren't a lot of pakistanis here. It was a group of them and some african guys who raped me in the first place.
>>
>>36564917
Everyone is always looking for someone better.
>>
>>36566236
Not really. I used to be like that and it fucked up my first relationship. I didn't take shit like that seriously in the second one and I ended up having that girl cheat on me. So I take a different approach this time. It's a topic we openly discuss. We talk about one of her friends that cheated on her husband she has two kids with and how she's now stuck raising them by herself. But most importantly at the beginning of the relationship I let her know there would be no forgiveness for it. I just don't do that. I love her and I would be devastated for a little while if that happened. I wouldn't have any pity for her if she was crying to me and begging me to take her back though. I made that mistake before and I never will again. I made that very clear from the start. If she fucks up she will be replaced.
>>
>>36566173
I think your percepetion is tainted by that traumatic event. Psychological issues tend to do that, and I'm not talking about hallucinations either. Every information your brain collects needs to be processed by it and if you went through something like you described there's a good change that your brain connects everything remotely related to that event to that event. You should really seek help.
It's a cruel thing to say but people who have gone through shit usually turn out to be better persons if they manage to come back from it.
>>
>>36566303
>I see that stuff about wife beating being good on the news, not in practice
In what context? I still have a questions from earlier - why would you reject a guy if he genuinely approach you?
>>
>>36566332
>It's a cruel thing to say but people who have gone through shit usually turn out to be better persons if they manage to come back from it.
I don't like councillors. They're very patronising and condescending and don't work. Besides, what am I supposed to do? Date men who will inevitably think my place is below them? Because most men think that, in their heart of hearts.
>>
>>36566297
you are a cuck if you want a gf that talks to 100 other guys
>>
>>36566337
>I still have a questions from earlier - why would you reject a guy if he genuinely approach you?
Because I don't date. Ever. Men don't like women, at worst and don't see them as equals at best. I don't care how nice he -seems-.

In terms of news, you know, Russia legalised domestic violence not too long ago, and there is a constant flood of negativity about the ME's mistreatment of women.
>>
>>36566331
>But most importantly at the beginning of the relationship I let her know there would be no forgiveness for it
In what way do you present this statement?
>>
>>36566384
In simple certain terms. If you cheat on me it's over. I won't even talk to you. We won't be friends. I fully intend to stick with that policy too.
>>
>>36566357
You should seek medical help, not some namby-pamby social worker. You also don't need to date anyone if you don't want to. But you also have to accept that your perception is most likely not working the way it should. It isn't your fault for what happened to you or how you feel because of that but the sad and unfair truth is that you alone have to decide how your life should go on. Nobody can take that burden from you.
>>
>>36566407
I agree. Even if you'll take her back, relationship wont be the same and it will be tainted with cheating. I guess it take some character to put emotions aside and take ration difficult decision.
>>
>>36566376
Sucks for you. I treat my gf amazing and she does the same. You're like the guys here who have just had bad experiences and so group 3.5 billion people together
>>
>>36566258
How do I define it?

Men love

Women don't

When you have strong feelings for someone, or would die for them, or think of them non stop, the release of brain chemicals when you're around them. This happens to men. It only happens to women when they have children.

Men are more like houses and cars to women. Women are more important than that to men. Until they get burned really bad and some change.
>>
>>36566461
>Men love
>Women don't
Men love idealistically while women love in opportunistic way. The sooner you realize it, the easier it will be to live because you wont expect soulmate and undying love kind of shit.
>>
>>36566459
Dude, she got gangraped. I think that's a little worse than >tfw stacy likes chad
which is the worst anyone here has. Don't be so patronising-she's like, mentally ill.
>>
>>36566503
My heart has been gangraped. I got over it
>>
>>36566515
>My heart has been gangraped. I got over it
Yeah, and became an insensitive cunt.
>>
File: s07-ep02-condolences2-1000x500.jpg (128KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
s07-ep02-condolences2-1000x500.jpg
128KB, 1000x500px
>>36564742

Women wont bring you happiness or fulfillment by themselves. Temporary self validation and satisfaction yes. meaning and purpose no. Being in love is great. It never last thou. Its fleeting and its a temporary high. What a man needs is purpose. Children will give you that purpose. And children need a mother. The woman in your life is for them. not for you. Try to make a family with a good woman. someone you like. someone you fell in love with for some time perhaps. not that important to be honest. a person you love in the sense that the person means a lot to you. start a family with your favorite person in the world if you can thats not related to you. you fucking freaks. But having children is the vital part. And you thinking that she would make a good mother is the important thing in the end.

Romance is a fun and a good and a nice filler in everyday life. an addition that is worth maintaining if possible. But its not about that. its about your purpose.

If you arent going to have a family, why bother with women? They wont make you happy. Only self worth will make you happy. And a purpose is the key to self worth. Your role in life is to be a man. a protector. a provider and a father, not to be happy. Happiness is a bonus and a result of doing what you are supposed to do.

A woman with pre teen children seldom cheats.
>>
>>36566530
>Yeah, and became an insensitive cunt

Go away white knight
>>
>>36566431
That's the best way to deal with your own insecurities. To know you're in control of those things. People talk about being alpha and think it means being a violent asshole. I don't believe that. I don't think having control means you need to be controlling. You just need to be firm. When I was younger and more desperate I was willing to accept anything. I didn't care if something didn't seem right I just wanted a gf. Now I realize that it's not just girls that have lots of choices and I'm free to reject them at any time I want. I have rejected a few along the way too. I don't want a relationship where I constantly have to worry about this shit. That's why I make it very clear what I expect and what happens if I get the opposite.
>>
>>36566547
Basically dont make your world spin around women and find purpose in world?
>>
>>36566490
>Men love idealistically while women love in opportunistic way.

Basically. My point is...if a man came across a super model that he could be with, or a rich woman....he wouldn't if he genuinely loved the girl he was with. He may cheat with the model, but he struggles in letting go the one he loves.

A woman would leave in a heartbeat.
>>
>>36566574
You have no idea how close he is to getting pussy
>>
>>36566461
That's bullshit, sorry. On average humans are assholes and treat others like shit. Humans are opportunistic and smart, that's a dangerous mix. Women dump men for better men, men dump women for better women. It's all the same no matter where you look. As far as I'm aware research in that topic also suggests this, the same with domestic abuse.
>>
>>36566586
>A woman would leave in a heartbeat.
They would be more opportunist about it, she wouldnt outright leave but squeeze as much as possible out of you. There's another thing where women dont like ideal guys because they dont invoke emotions into them - with bad guys they experience all the emotional cocktail from passion to hate while with nice guys it's only this tasteless peace.
>>
>>36566574
I'm a girl. I just feel empathy for someone who was raped at 14.
>>
>>36564785
I don't even think you actually believe that
>>
>>36566586
That's called risk aversion you fucking retard. This has nothing to do with love, love would prevent you from abusing the trust of the one you love in the first place.
>It's okay if I do it
Christ you guys.
>>
>>36564785
she definetly won't
women are always looking for better males
if a guy who she perceives as better than you in some way shows up
she's done with you that second
>>
>>36565884
>Sure, girls go and leave but it's not that rational as you think because you're forgetting emotions.
thanks for agreeing that women are emotionally unstable and can't be trusted
>>
>>36565730
>roastie advice
>you cannot be mad at a girl shit testing or cucking you
>they outright say they don't respect you when you commit to them and there are faggots in here still arguing in favor of them
kek
>>
>>36565752
>That's rich, especially when it comes from social misadjusted male who vents his frustration onto others.
so only because something is on /r9k/ it doesn't have any validity?
nice argument
>>
>>36566738
Why would I take advice on women from people with no experience with them? That's like getting medical advice from someone who spends all day reading alternative medicine blogs. Not only is it bullshit but it's second hand bullshit. If I wanted to read /r/theredpill I would go directly to the source.
>>
>>36566625

You're playing the levelling game but you mention domestic abuse, so let me ask you...

Why is it that ever single man who discusses 'domestic violence' or issues relating to women are always very sympathetic to women's side, and usually open to men's side as well?

While the vast majority of women seem to want to phrase it entirely as a women-only issue perpetrated by men only?

This is a major difference I think you can't deny, and it gets to the heart of how women see us, doesn't it?
>>
>>36566585
and purpose in yourself
happiness should come from within
>>
>>36564742

very scary if the girl has a high sexual market value because she will have more options and the chance of infidelity will increase. also female hypergamy and the need for validation makes things even more terrifying and stressful because you have to constantly demonstrate that you are better then the competition. fuck that shit I don't have the time to be ALPHA 24/7 and "game" her 24/7.
>>
>>36566738
No but warped perception is a thing you know. The place doesn't really matter, but the person does. .
>>
>>36566625
>Humans are opportunistic and smart, that's a dangerous mix. Women dump men for better men, men dump women for better women.
men and women are not the same just because we are all humans
we are wired for different kinds of sexual strategies and this makes the behavior and psychology of men and women different
we are all assholes but in different ways
shitty argument
>>
>>36564785
>not knowing women keep their options open in case a better deal comes along. Women love opportunistically
>>
>>36566638
>I'm a girl.
no one cares
go get orbiters somewhere else
>>
>>36564785
pffffffffthAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>36566765
It's not how women see men, it's how society on a whole sees men, including other men. There are plenty of women who also include problems that are shared between men and women or problems that affect only men but they don't get that much exposure because it doesn't fit into the narrative.
>>
>>36566784
the only thing that matters is the argument
stop with your fallacious bullshit because it doesn't stick
>>
>>36566362
No you're a desperate clingy beta if that actually scares you
>>
>>36566777
alphas don't commit
>>
>>36566839
you're either a cuck or stupid if this doesn't
>>
>>36566826

I understand that many men are weak and go along with social misandry. But what I'm getting at is that it's women who spearhead this shit, and anywhere I can go, I can see men who are compassionate to BOTH GENDERS, but most of the time women seem to have it out for men and boys. I'd go so far as to say that sexism is almost inherent to women.

Do you deny this? If it's just how 'society' sees men, WHY just men? Isn't society made up of men and women?
>>
>>36566806
>men and women are not the same just because we are all humans

That's a moot point because everyone is different. The human brain is a very amoprhous thing, you can even make a human behave like a dog if you start early enough.
>>
File: ronProfile_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ronProfile_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>36566585

If that woman isnt your family or you want her to be your family then I dont see the point. But your life should and will center around your wife. Not for romantic reasons mainly. Because she is the mother of your children. This is not a bad thing and can be very rewarding. Getting a good woman to be the mother of your children is ofc very important. This requires effort. Perhaps the biggest effort of your life. But perusing a woman for the pussy or butterflies in the stomach or the fact that you dont want to be alone wont serve you in the long run. Even if you stay together for a long time both of you will have that feeling that you are waiting for something better. Because something will be missing. Think of the long game.

Perhaps you can find purpose completely outside of family. I have never seen it. People in their 50s without family is often pitiful people and unhappy. Even if they have careers and are successful in that regard. I see a career as something you have to support your family. Not something that has a worth in itself. The most common thing that people say they regret when they are dying is that they regret working so much and that they wish the would have spent more times with their loved ones. Work is an ends to a mean. But I can only speak from my perspective and those that I have met like my friends relatives and such.
>>
>>36566738
>so only because something is on /r9k/ it doesn't have any validity?
It's the same as virgins who post like they've figured it out about women. r9k is an echo chamber.
>>
>>36566871
but there is genetically imprinted common psychological patterns that are shared both by men and women while others are shared only by one of the sexes
this is specially true for instincts
men and women have different sexual instincts
men and women have different sexual behaviors because of that
>>
>>36566638
>I'm a girl

Yeah, and I called you a white knight, which is gender neutral. My response is unchanged: go away.

>I just feel empathy for someone who was raped at 14

Even if her incredible gang rape story was actually true, it still doesn't change the fact that you're an insensitive cunt and projected your insensitivity on someone who was making a joke. If you want a hugbox, go back to plebbit or tumblr. This is a website that's (historically) run against the grain of safe spaces. If you don't like it, leave.
>>
>>36566874
>But your life should and will center around your wife.
no. she's just a tool for you to reproduce and to care for your child in the early age. also, without patriarchy women are not enforced into their mother roles
>Getting a good woman
there is no good women. good women are only a reflection of strong cultural values
>People in their 50s without family is often pitiful people and unhappy
that's only your opinion, man
>The most common thing that people say they regret when they are dying is that they regret working so much and that they wish the would have spent more times with their loved ones. Work is an ends to a mean.
>the most
source?
>But I can only speak from my perspective
anedocte discarded then
>>
>>36566829
An argument that relies on personal experience is a bad one in the first place especially if there's no personal experience involved.
>>36566868
Again, those are the people that get exposure. Feminism nowadays is an ideology and those don't like it if there are people with opposing views, but the media at large is still pushing the narrative that feminism can't do any wrong.
There are ex-feminists and women who never were feminists who are making a stand for issues related to men.
>>
>>36566874
These words really resonate with me. I don't totally agree about the waiting for something better part. I am a human male that wants to fuck every attractive female. I don't do it because it would ruin my relationship. I have no problem with her vagina and she does make me feel the butterflies in my stomach sometimes. Trying to make her feel that way brings me great joy too. But that's not the most important part of the relationship. It's that I found someone I feel like I could trust. Someone I think could be a good mother to my children. Someone I could stand to wake up next to every day for the rest of my life. Someone who won't constantly nag and bitch at me and make me hate my life. If I had someone treating me like that what would they do to our children? Just seeing our relationship might turn any male offspring into a robot and any female into a party slut.

I keep thinking about a line from a song these last few days. "You better choose the right one or pick the kiddies up."
>>
>>36566955
>There are ex-feminists and women who never were feminists who are making a stand for issues related to men.
source?
>>
>>36564785
That only happens in movies dude
>>
>>36566955

>Again, those are the people that get exposure.

I'm not talking about feminists or people on TV. I'm talking about the AVERAGE woman. "Fat violent dykes" types are everywhere, but even your average 'normie' girl tends to be much more oblivious to male feelings than men are to female.

>There are ex-feminists and women who never were feminists who are making a stand for issues related to men.

wow, lol
>>
>>36566893
>genetically imprinted common psychological patterns

Considering how bad parents can fuck up their children, I don't know if it is that easy. You'd also have to take into account sexual orientation, a fag's brain doesn't work the same way as a straight brain does. And even sexual orientation isn't entirely dictated by your biology.
>>
>>36564849
>Better go MGTOW

why not you are protecting yourself from cheating? Men fuck married women all the time or women with boyfriends. Women can't be trusted. My dad got cheated on by my mother and I am not going to make the same mistake as my dad.
>>
>>36564785
someone post that gif of the guy's girlfriend eye raping that ripped chad in the gym right in front of him and not giving a fuck that he's there.
>>
>>36567036
>My dad got cheated on by my mother and I am not going to make the same mistake as my dad.
>I cannot control things therefore i refuse to play game! Those who try to play the game are idiots.
>>
>>36567093
>playing a game rigged against you
Because it involves risk and you want to get end result without risking.
>>
>>36566996
Cassie Jaye
Karen Straughan (looks pretty ugly now)
June Nicole

Latter one is pretty much an idiot but she acknowledges men's issues at least. Also you can just google female MRAs or something like that, there's plenty women out there who aren't retarded feminists.
>>
>>36567150

>a handful of irrelevant women on youtube copy-pasting MRA arguments to hoardes of beta-males to get youtubebux
>>
>>36567093
>>36567131
Also like any game you can get good at it despite the odds. You can get good and play on higher difficulty settings. If you lose you can choose to try again.
>>
>>36567165
>Also like any game you can get good at it despite the odds. You can get good and play on higher difficulty settings. If you lose you can choose to try again.
Buddy, robots are not going to listen. They are living in self-fulfilling prophecy and because they take no action, they sink even deeper.
>>
>>36567162
So? What's the problem Mr. Oregano?
>>
>>36567205
implying that "working hard" will keep women faithful to you lol
>>
>>36565769
average girls are just as bad and will jump at the opportunity to get with a better guy. also many of you average girls have beta orbiters that you leech validation and attention from. all women in general are terrible people.
>>
>>36567271

It shows that only a ridiculously tiny number of women will ever speak out for men and boys, and when they do - it's usually out of self-interest, to a degree that it's almost like they're benefitting from the status quo by offering up a false 'opposition'.
>>
File: o-RON-SWANSON-570 (2).jpg (60KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
o-RON-SWANSON-570 (2).jpg
60KB, 570x379px
>>36566939

>no. she's just a tool for you to reproduce and to care for your child in the early age. also, without patriarchy women are not enforced into their mother roles
You do not dictate what my wife or any hypothetical wise I may speak of is or is not. And I would expect a woman that becomes a parent to take her responsibility as a parent and raise that child. A woman is a female parent after all. How parents raises their children is their business. They probably know what is best for their children after all. My wife works and that does not make her any less of a mother.
>there is no good women. good women are only a reflection of strong cultural values
I dont see culture and values as something negative. And ofc what makes a person good is based on culture. In my culture a man that beats a woman is a horrible man. There is no thing as objective morality. And therefore there is no thing that is objectively good. The reasonable thing is to peruse a woman that you think is good.

>that's only your opinion, man

Yes. When stating ones opinion more often than not I would assume that the opinion is that persons opinion.

>source?
Forbes. Buisness insider.
Morrisn M. Roese N. Regrets of the typical American: Findings from a nationally representative sample. 2011. March. 14

>anedocte discarded then
Well this is a thread based on anecdotes. So I find it fitting. Do what you want with it. Die alone with no one that loves you by your side or misses you when you are gone.
>>
>>36567303
>And I would expect a woman that becomes a parent to take her responsibility as a parent and raise that child.
she doesn't give a fuck about what you expect. you're just her material provider.
>>
>>36567303
>Die alone with no one that loves you by your side or misses you when you are gone.
this shows how egotistical you are
the reason to have a family is just because you fear dying alone?
>>
>>36567303
>How parents raises their children is their business.
its the children's business too. having a cuck father often ruins kids psychologicaly.
>They probably know what is best for their children after all.
this board is enough evidence that this is not true.
>>
>>36567291
>women faithful
You want women being 100% faithful, that's impossible.
>>
>>36567374
then why bother commiting to them?
>>
>>36567300
There's no point in arguing with you because if it's a female doing it it is automatically bad or worthless.
>>
>>36564742
it used to be that a guy would get disowned by his family and beaten by mobs of angry people if he acted that way, but now it's normal

I think that's why cucking is so popular. You have to accept that if you do actually get a gf she's still going to be open game for every other man on the planet, and you better hope she has good willpower.
>>
>>36567394
There's also a chance you may die today so it's better not commiting to life in any way.
>>
>>36567459
but there's many enjoyable things in life i have control over
women are not one of those
why do you keep women at the center of your life?
>>
>>36567423

There's no point arguing with you because you only prove my point. My question was - why do MOST, and I mean the overwhelming majority of adult males have real sympathy and consideration for women? Even if large numbers joke about rape, even if many have been hurt by women, etc... you will practically never find a male teacher for example who imposes sexism on girls. The same CANNOT be said for women, in fact your proved the point... only a tiny, tiny number of women are even remotely vocal about men's issues.
>>
>>36565953
They want you to know other men find them attractive they are basically bragging
>>
>>36567480
The fuck are you even talking about? You make baseless assumptions and accusations and nothing else.
>>
>>36566991

You make a lot of sense.

And I dont want to downplay the joy of passion and being in love inb the butterflies kind of sense. What Im saying is that there is a greater love than this. The love you feel towards those that mean the most to you. Thats the important part of love I think.

>>36567319

Me being able to provide for my family is ofc a big part of her attraction towards me. Likewise her giving me a family and her being a good mother is a big reason why Im attracted to her. I would argue that its not the only reason. Far from it. But I dont see the point in arguing with someone I dont know about a person they dont know.

>>36567339

Being loved by your kids is a good pro of having a family wouldnt you agree? I never stated that its the only reason. But its definetly a bonus.
>>
>>36567476
>but there's many enjoyable things in life i have control over
But you don't.
>women are not one of those
That's your choice.
>why do you keep women at the center of your life?
Who said this is the case or that this should be the case? It's up to you to decide what you want.
>>
>>36567677
>Me being able to provide for my family is ofc a big part of her attraction towards me.
it's her interest
being a provider is not attractive
it's only a position that women manipulate naive men into
>>
>>36567082
Also my best friend got cheated on by his narcissistic cunt girlfriend. I am sick and tired of women. did you know cheating is genetic disaster for men? I could be raising a child that is not even mine right now if I dated the women of today.
>>
>>36567690
i have control over anything i like doing
i can't have control over a woman's behavior
so i don't bother with and i won't ever botter going through all the hoops because there are things with a better cost-benefit in life
>Who said this is the case or that this should be the case?
it's implied in your first post of this reply chain
>>
>>36567291
my dad is the hardest working person I know and he actually sees work as fun but my mother still repay him by cheating on him :^)
>>
>>36567733
>Also my best friend got cheated on by his narcissistic cunt girlfriend
Cheating happens, more news at 11. The main thing is not to take that personally and find another women. You cannot prevent other from cheating.
>>
>all this faggots dating literal trash
if you cant secure that you are the best choice for gf that is worth the effort you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>36567734
>i have control over anything i like doing
i can't have control over a woman's behavior
You don't have any control whatsoever. You might wake up tomorrow and lose interest in what previously provided you joy. You might get injured preventing you from doing what you like. And so on.

>it's implied in your first post of this reply chain
I only made 2 posts in total in that chain.
>>
>>36567804
>if you cant secure that you are the best choice for gf that is worth the effort you are doing it wrong.
this also doesn't keep women faithful
women's emotions are fickle and the next day she finds something the new best and you're replaced
>>
>>36567779
>my dad is the hardest working person I know and he actually sees work as fun
Sounds like typical provider beta dad.
>>
>>36567374
why not if I am 100% faithful. I don't talk to girls or have a social media. I don't seek validation from women or attention seek. also I would tell girls to fuck off and that I have a girlfriend. why can women be the same?
>>
>>36567811
>You don't have any control whatsoever. You might wake up tomorrow and lose interest in what previously provided you joy. You might get injured preventing you from doing what you like. And so on.
but i'm free to look for something else and have all control over it again
in regards to women i have no control at all for the effort i need to put into getting one for a short ammount of time
all other things in life can provide me with much greater satisfaction in relation to the work i put into doing those things
>>
>>36567698
If it wasn't attractive why would women want rich guys? Wasn't there that study about women having longer and better orgasms with them? Being a provider doesn't mean that being beta won't get you fucked over on the other hand. I believe that having the most money makes you the most attractive but it makes your relationship more at risk than others.

Being a provider is a good thing. It provides your relationship with some security. You could be broke and alpha. If she moves in with you and your ass gets kicked out of your apartment do you think she's going to follow you to the homeless shelter? You need to look at the reality of these situations. Super rich guys end up paying alimony and broke losers get dumped. If you're somewhere in between and can make a comfortable life for her and the family you start then you're truly attractive. I work at a grocery store and it's pretty fucking obvious to me. Half of my customers are stay at home moms and the name on the screen is almost always male. On the weekends I always see happy couples with their kids. The men are mostly good looking and obviously have good paying jobs. They have to in order to come in and drop hundreds on groceries.
>>
>>36567835
because you have to "work hard" for it
these retards try to delude themselves into women being the tiniest ammount of faithful by working hard into themselves so they don't need to see reality by how it is
they blame our escapism while they are doing the same by other means
>>
>>36567845
You have to let go of the idea that you have control. You don't. You can't decide what provides joy for you. You can't decide how much work you need to put into something so you can get something out of it. If you don't care about women then that's your deal, be my guest. But don't try to rationalize it with your shitty control meme.
>>
>>36566811
>women
>love
Pick one.
Come on anon, not even sub saharan niggers are this stupid to believe that.
>>
>>36567822
maybe you are really easy to replace.
>>
>>36565695
Okay Jamal
Orig
>>
>>36567835
>why can women be the same?
You want women to be clone of yourself, stop thinking and accept reality - dealing with women is a risk whenever you'll succeed or fail.
>>
>>36566861
ANYONE WHO ISNT INSECURE IS A KEK
>>
>>36567856
>If it wasn't attractive why would women want rich guys?
because women are in general more sexually desirable than men and they can exploit this for providership
>Being a provider doesn't mean that being beta won't get you fucked over on the other hand.
being a provider is being beta
it shows her you value her so much you're willing to commit and provide for her pussy
>It provides your relationship with some security
there is no security in being a provider when she cucks you with the men who are really attractive to her, the beautiful masculine ones
>You could be broke and alpha. If she moves in with you and your ass gets kicked out of your apartment do you think she's going to follow you to the homeless shelter?
there's tons of women visiting inmates in prisons and when you're out working hard to provide for her she's cucking you with the broke dude that cuts your grass
>Super rich guys end up paying alimony and broke losers get dumped
attractive broke losers don't need to worry with that because they have adundance of women.
financial security is not sexually attractive. women find good looks and dominant behavior attractive
>On the weekends I always see happy couples with their kids.
the grass is always greener on the other side
>>
>>36567824
he is still a good man. he deserve better then that.
>>
>>36567903
>You can't decide what provides joy for you.
the things i have an inclination for are already printed on my genes. i don't have to decide anything. they just are. just as i said, i don't have absolute control over anything but you're comparing the relative control i have over the things i like to zero control over the behavior of women and that's very dishonest.
>>
>>36567698

So is her being able to have and raise children an interest of mine. Whats the difference? And lets say that women conspire to have children just to have men provide for them and bleed them dry. What would the alternative be? Men knocking women up and not giving a damned after that point? Those children doesnt turn out that well statistically speaking you know.

You sound awfully bitter and clueless to be honest,
>>
>>36567966
Good looks, socially dominant behavior, and financial security give you a huge advantage over someone with just the first two though. That's the point of what I said and it seems to have gone right over your head.
>>
>>36567915
all men are replaceable
women are wired for unfaithfulness and insecurity
they are always wondering if the guy they fuck have the best genes possible
>>
>>36568010
if you're relying only on financial security and using it as the center of your argument
most likely you don't have the first two, which are the ones women are sexually attracted
women only orbit towards financial security because they can exploit it, not because this makes them wet
as you stated, it's only a bonus if you have the first two
>>
>>36565008
>6'3 pimpley scrawny chad with a small dicc
>>
>>36568017
Women are replaceable too. It's a good idea to let them know every once in awhile.
>>
>>36568000
it's your choice if you want to ruin your life for children that will be ruined by your woman no matter how hard you try for this not to happen. society was engineered against the traditional family and you're living for past values that are not enforced anymore
>>
>>36567969
>he deserve better then that.
Sadly but that doesnt matter to women. You're either invoking emotions or not. Providing cannot change this desire.
>>
>>36568052
But a guy with just the first two could get cucked so fast by one with all three. I'm completely aware of this. That's why I go to work. That's why I'm not still a NEET. At best me and my gf could be living off WIC and food stamps while I use the NEETbux to keep the lights on. At worst she could be earning a lot more than me while I sit on my ass and she'll eventually get tired of it and find someone who isn't a loser. A long term relationship isn't going to work out without the financial element being well balanced. Finding some stupid bitch who would still love me if I went to prison and would be happy living the white trash lifestyle isn't a good enough answer for me famalam. Garbage in garbage out.
>>
>>36567999
You don't even have a control over yourself, how can you expect to have control over another human bean? You may think that you decide for yourself, but what compels you to act?
>>
>>36568173
>A long term relationship isn't going to work
long term relationships are not meant to work because humans are not monogamous
specially today when women have all the incentive to not act like they used to
>>
>>36568017
and men are wired to spread their genes
they are always wondering which woman to impregnate next
>>
>>36568198
I have a gf that is happy with a traditional relationship and was a virgin when I met her though. I don't worry too much about the incentives she might have to do something else because that's not what she's into. All her friends that acted like that weren't treated kindly by life either and it's a topic we talk about all the time.
>>
>>36568185
>but what compels you to act?
what is printed in my genes. as a man i'm wired for cartain kinds of interests as well as fucking. there are masculine interests and hobbies and as a man i have a drive to engage in those. the cost-benefit of those are much better than the ones of doing everything i would need to do to pursue women. and considering that society changed and the traditional values that kept women's sexuality in check are not anymore. i see no point in playing that game anymore. also, i'm a genetic failure and i don't want to put another person in this world to perpetuate the bad hand i was gave when i was born.
>>
File: ron-bbq.jpg (40KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
ron-bbq.jpg
40KB, 400x359px
>>36568092
And I asked what the alternative is? I think that you are wrong and bitter. This postmodernism populism is complete bullcrap. Mix that with some nihilism and add some misanthropy to that then you have a fun mixture of misguided tragedy of a person. Or do you have some other calling or purpose under all that edge lord shit?

But lets say that you are correct in every word you are speaking of. I ask again. What is the alternative?
>>
>>36568211
indeed. we are not monogamous and there's no incentive to enforce monogamy anymore. what's your point?
>>
File: tastiest PEPE.png (480KB, 504x604px) Image search: [Google]
tastiest PEPE.png
480KB, 504x604px
>>36564835
I see your PEPE and I raise a tastier one: why don't you cheat with Chad and end it already? go full gay so bitches won't cheat on you :D
>>
>>36568241
>Or do you have some other calling or purpose under all that edge lord shit?
>What is the alternative?
everything else that life has to offer
>Mix that with some nihilism and add some misanthropy to that then you have a fun mixture of misguided tragedy of a person.
miguided in relation to your values
how is that a bad thing?
>>
>>36568239
>what is printed in my genes
That's only part of it. What else is there? I'm sure you find the answer if you think.
>>36568251
There's no 'we'. There's just you and everyone else. There's no group.
>>
>>36568314
>I'm sure you find the answer if you think.
just say it already and let's keep going with the discussion
>There's no 'we'. There's just you and everyone else. There's no group.
i'm talking about the human race. the human race are not monogamous.
>>
>>36568334
is not*
lol
>>
>>36568277

>everything else that life has to offer

Do you plan on raising children as a single parent or are you talking about denouncing the whole thing altogether?

>miguided in relation to your values. how is that a bad thing?

From your perspective? Nothing I bet. From my perspective? I think the odds are great that you will see things in a different light with time. Statistically speaking you will. And Im afraid that when you do no one will want you because it will be too late. Its not like my values are sinister. A bit condescending perhaps But its not like a wish misfortune on those that priorities other things even if I think its a mistake to exclude family when doing it.
>>
>>36568334
Being monogamous can be a choice you make though and you can find someone else willing to do it. As humans we're also wired to kill our competitors too. We choose not to do so in order to remain a part of society. I see remaining monogamous the same way. Much like it's appealing to put a bullet in someone who is causing me trouble in life it's also appealing to fuck every attractive female I can get access to. Both of these actions have consequences though. One obviously much less severe than the other. If I fuck around on my gf she could leave my dumb ass. I could knock up some dumb skank and pay her child support forever. Or worse I could get a STD that has no cure. Or one that can be cured and pass it to my gf. There's so many ways that shit could go wrong.

Consequences aren't just for men either. My dad was an abusive alcoholic and beat my mom. She ran away with me and my siblings. All the while my dad was filing paperwork to get custody of us. My mom was still paying back owed fucking child support when we had already been 18 for a few years. If it all goes to shit I know exactly what to do. I'll lawyer up and have those papers filed so fucking fast and I'll act like nothing is happening. It's stupid not to in that situation no matter what your gender is.
>>
>>36564742
>even if you get a gf guys will still try to hit on her all the fucking time
You don't let that happen. You assert dominance and show you can protect yourself and your loved ones. That's what being an alpha is.
Start lifting, faggots. And if you're ever going to do cardio, just hammer at a punching bag for half an hour.
>>
Ask yourselves this. Do you know of a single person in a relationship that lasts? The vast majority of people break up, and it's usually because the woman is whoring around. Women are not loyal and do not love you, they will cheat the second it becomes advantageous to do so. For more money, for a better job, for more popularity, or because the guy is better. All men will be cucked by Chad. This is why you should never get involved with women. If you aren't Chad, you're garbage and even if you somehow magically get a gf, it's only a matter of time until you get cucked.
>>
>>36567801
>Cheating happens, the main thing is not to take that personally

Not that guy, but anyone who believes this is an omega. Keep being a pathetic doormat all your life, you sack of shit, and remember when your shitty 2/10 wife will cheat on you- chin up! Maybe you'll catch some of his cum with it.
>>
I know it sucks but all relationships are temporary. You have to accept this.
>>
>>36565743
>modern marriage is actually furthering this process, making it even more viable

>deep down most men despise women
I start with it on a case by case base once she starts willingly aim to manipulating me. So yeah, I despise most of them roughly after 12 seconds.
>>
>>36568834
I know of several relationships that ended because the man was fucking around. My grandparents for example. But guess what, they remarried. That's why I have multiple grandparents on the same side of the family. I never treated them like they weren't biological, by the time I realized this I didn't really care. It's only been recently that my grandma told me some of what happened. My non biological grandma and my biological one told me about how badly it fucked up my dad. He grew up to be an alcoholic just like his dad, hence the story I just told and the fact he abused me too which I didn't mention.

My aunt had something similar happen. Her husband is a firefighter. They were in their 30s when he started cheating on her with a female firefighter he worked with. My mom gave her similar advice to what I was saying. File those papers first blah blah blah. She was like no I know he still loves me. Guess what happened? Another one of these female paying child support stories. The kids went to live with the husband and his new wife a half hour away.

Just because I know stories with the gender roles reversed doesn't mean I don't realize how horrible females can be. My uncle had his ex wife falsely accuse him of molesting their daughter in an attempt to get him out of the picture. That relationship absolutely ended because she cheated too. She's also a drug user and a serial user of men. But they were high school sweethearts and he saw none of this shit coming.

There's little room for error when it comes to this. Like I said if I find myself in this position my partner is in for a nasty surprise. They'll encounter a side of myself they never even knew existed. They'll be left in shock at just how cunning I can be.
>>
>>36568334
>just say it already and let's keep going with the discussion
Memories.
>i'm talking about the human race. the human race are not monogamous.
Human nature is a meme. Humans can be trained to think they're dogs.
>>
>>36568982
>I know it sucks but all relationships are temporary

Everything is temporary, even the universe itself (most likely).
>>
>>36568894
>Not that guy, but anyone who believes this is an omega
You're an idiot if you really believe that you can control another person.
>>
>>36569345
You can in various ways. This is what society as a whole is built upon. A relationship is a social contract similar to the one you have with society. But the major differences is you both get to set terms that you either choose to accept or reject. In my relationship the terms are very simple. Don't cheat on me or else all the promises I made to you are null and void. I fully intend to enforce it should a situation arise that requires it.
>>
>>36569595
>Don't cheat on me or else all the promises I made to you are null and void.
This is it. If she cheats, you move on no matter what.
>>
>>36564742
>reality is a real thing
wow you stupid fuck. grow up.
>>
when peoples' wives cheat don't they just murder them?
>>
>>36569827
only in places where they shit in each others mouths for entertainment and the women are hairier than the men
>>
>>36569847
sooo india/africa?
>>
>>36568631
there is no consequences for women that are dishonest when they pretend they are monogamous. there will be always a pussy starved beta to commit to them.
>>
>>36569075
>Memories.
my memories are formed by the experiences i had and most of those are aligned to my core kind of interests that are printed in my genes.
man are aligned to certain kinds of activities while women are aligned to others. once a man ends up in contact with masculine activities he is likely to develop an interest to it and then his memories will be of certain interest
>>
>>36569030
>Just because I know stories with the gender roles reversed doesn't mean I don't realize how horrible females can be.
you are talking about the exception
>>
>>36570265
It won't be me though. The consequence is that she loses everything from me. I won't even talk to her anymore. I've already had to do that once and I know the girl regrets it. She did everything she could to get me back. It was a waste though. I already had multiple potential replacements lined up and eventually picked one. People like you act like having a pussy gives you limitless power over men and zero accountability. I don't believe in this at all. Giving up your dignity is a choice. If you don't like something you don't have to accept it.
>>
>>36570350
tell that to 98% of alimony payers (which are men)
>>
>>36570338
What's stopping you from being an exception if you find yourself in similar circumstances? The same naive bullshit that was running through my aunt's mind most likely. You can piss and moan about what happened to you all day long but getting these guys: http://www.adamdivorcelaw.com/ on the phone like my dad did is the correct thing to do.
>>
>>36570460
i don't think going through all this bothersome shit is worth it
>>
>>36570487
I probably won't ever have to. Unlike everyone else in my family I don't have a mix of drugs, alcohol, domestic abuse, and other things to deal with. I have a happy relationship with a person who isn't a fucking degenerate either. I am enjoying having a partner that I love and care about who treats me respectfully. At the same time I'm not naive about the risks and I have taken steps to protect myself in some ways because I know what could happen.
>>
>>36570598
>At the same time I'm not naive about the risks and I have taken steps to protect myself in some ways because I know what could happen.
then i wish you all the good luck
also, look
i wish monogamy was real
but i don't believe in it
i think the love that exists in this world
is just a lesser form of the ideal we like to believe in
but i'm not against women nor i hate them
i just don't trust them
>>
>>36570840
I strongly believe in what I said earlier in the thread. Like many other things in life monogamy is a choice you make. Not fucking someone you want to fuck when you have the chance is a choice to ignore your biological urges. Much like holding in my piss until I get to my break at work is. I could just piss in my pants and it would feel good and make that urge go away. Where would that get me though? We are animals. But we are capable of making choices and rationalizing them.

There is this girl at my work that has a cute face, a perfect ass, and an amazing body. Every time I see her I can't help but think about fucking her and I think of what I would do in great detail. But guess what, I already have a happy relationship. Instead of saying hi, asking her name, chatting to her about where she lives and doing something after work I just look away when I see her and try to think about something else. It's a choice anon, a choice I make. I am more than my biological urges. There is more to me than eating, shitting, drinking, pissing, fucking, and reproducing. I fucked many girls but made the conscious choice not to impregnate them despite that being the reason to fuck in the first place. The reason why I want to. My life is better because of these choices I made.

What would you do if you were in my position? Would you try to fuck that girl?
>>
>>36564785
This is half true, she'll do this but only till it favors her to drop her guard.
>>
>>36565008
I'm 6'4 faggot and yet I'm here, trust me. If you come here, you're not a chad
>>
even bradd pitt and angelina jolie got a divorce, which just goes to show you that women will never be happy no matter how rich, socially affluent, or good looking you are. she will still leave your ass and take you to cleaners

whats makes you think you'll be any different?
>>
>>36571351
Because my fiancee isn't doing heroin and I'm not a movie star that is slipping my French co star the dick during breaks in filming.
>>
>>36571409
way to miss the big picture

men just like you who date totally "normal" women end up getting fucked just as hard in the end

but yeah hold on to your "not my girl!" mentality and see what happens, lmao
>>
>>36566171
Stop white knighting you pathetic fuck, chances are you probably aren't even physically built enough to inflict any type of pain even if you knew who did it. Guys like you are the first ones who drop like rocks in these situations
>>
>>36571433
I get to fuck someone younger and hotter who isn't doing heroin so it all works out?
>>
>>36571465
it all sounds great until the part where you decided to make her your fiancee and give her access to half of everything you own. that's where you fucked up. good luck with alimony and child support etc once she leaves you after less than a decade
>>
>>36566357
A woman will always be below a man, accept that now cause no dude you date will not dismiss that idea deep down.
>>
>>36571458
There are many means of inflicting pain upon other humans. Many of which even a fat old disabled guy in a rascal scooter could do. Fists don't hold much sway over blades, bullets, corrosive chemicals, we could go on really. I wouldn't want to kill such a person. I would just want to inflict permanent and lasting psychological and physical damage. The thought of doing such brings me great joy. Hopefully I'll never have to. Let's keep our fingers crossed anon.
>>
>>36571502
I'll move to another country then and leave her to deal with the mess I left behind. That's how I deal with things. I've moved to the other side of the planet for much less dire circumstances.
>>
File: 1shinobu_by_amaicandy-d7xmjqq.png (407KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1shinobu_by_amaicandy-d7xmjqq.png
407KB, 600x848px
>>36564742
stop white-knighting you dumb fgt. just get yourself a 2d girl.
>>
>>36571571
better hope that country doesnt have a child support treaty with the US if thats where you leave, better start looking for a house in china
>>
>>36571045
>What would you do if you were in my position? Would you try to fuck that girl?
if i were in your position i would remain monogamous but i will never be manogamous so more realistically i would fuck her
women have much less incentive to be monogamous than men
i just can't trust them to be
but that doesn't mena i would leave behind my values if i decided to commit to someone
>>
>>36571571
>having to jump through all these hoops just to avoid financial entrapment from a woman

really drives the point of this thread home
>>
>>36565730

This is a really dysfunctional point of view. A man is mentally ill if he stares down other men constantly to prove something to his woman, or even to protect his woman from le evul stares. Its extremely anti-social and aggressive, and as mentioned before, a psychiatric problem. Its common in criminal populations, which women statistically show a higher rate of sexual attraction to. Hence the continued presence of socially dysfunctional aggression in human populations - they are positively sexually selected traits by women.Women fuck rapists and child abusers and enjoy having their babies.
>>
>>36571630
I have very little incentive to be monogamous myself. I do it because that is what I expect from my partner. There's more to a relationship than sex too. I could have sex with many girls. I could keep them coming back to me too. But I want something more, a pair bond. I know she appreciates that too. She's more attached to me than I am to her. She cries when I'm not around. I provide her emotional support and guidance, she tries to do the same but she doesn't have the same experience I do. That's okay with me though. I don't need that. I just want that closeness and intimacy. You can't really get that from someone you're just fucking. Even if they want that from you and try to provide it even though you're just friends with benefits it's not the same. If you're not in a relationship with that person it's obviously for a reason.
>>
>>36569847

Scat is pretty much a uniquely white fetish, as are most sexually degenerate fetishes that arise when women are given control of a society and decide to rearrange it to be a giant dysfunctional fuck fest.
>>
>>36571702
What you call jumping through hoops I call the last five years of my life. I'm happy to travel. Happy to live in a foreign country. Even to work there. If she does me dirty, which I already said I have plans in place to avoid it, she will be the one that suffers. I'll be fucking someone younger and tighter while I eat strange new foods and chill on the beach.
>>
>>36571824
so why not go travel and fuck foreign bitches for the sake of it? why not avoid the fiance meme altogether before it has a chance to screw you over?
>>
>>36571885
It's more rewarding. The quality and quantity of the sex I have is higher when I'm in a committed relationship. New pussy is one of the most exciting things in the world. It's always a gamble though and the act of chasing it ends up costing a lot of money too. If I have a gf and can't afford to take her out she'll cook me dinner and we can fuck at home. I know she won't be a dead fish. If the sex was bad there wouldn't have been a relationship in the first place. If I have to leave her and do as I said I'll probably fuck a few girls, find one I like, and start a relationship. That's what I do and despite both of my previous long term relationships ending for different reasons I consider those to be much more successful than the one night stands in between.
>>
>>36572027
you can still have everything you described without marrying her, and you wont have to flee the country
>>
>>36572110
She wouldn't be able to come to my country then. I want to get married and start a family anyway for reasons other than those I already explained. I honestly believe if you live your life based on what could happen instead of what you want to happen you will always be disappointed by it. My personal experiences tell me this much.
>>
>there are roasties in this thread RIGHT NOW trying to refute this claim

You will never win, you can try but you won't. Just give up.
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.