[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even Indian girls say SIZE MATTERS. Not even a tiny whyte c

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1493200160255.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493200160255.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Even Indian girls say SIZE MATTERS.

Not even a tiny whyte cock like yours could satisfy an indian girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0DsupQMiG0&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>36564655
Size doesn't matter when you are getting raped
>>
whatever, you can just ambush them while their cunts are exposed on the designated shitting street
>>
File: muh dick.jpg (50KB, 469x543px) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.jpg
50KB, 469x543px
>>36564672
kek

Size of course matters.
>>
>>36564655
Fuck that, All Dicks Matter.
>>
>>36564655
India has some of the tiniest penises in the world.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
>>
Women are literally fucking retarded though, that's why you can pull out a baseball bat and they'll say "hmm, that looks about average". You think they'd have a better understanding of a penis when they're getting a new one in them every Friday and Saturday but they don't know what the fuck they're saying.
>>
Women are biologically incapable of depth perception and spatial awareness. The average 5 inch cock they think is like 6.5 inches.

They legit don't know shit. Most of them buy the 8 inch dildo thinking they can take it all because its what everyone else buys, most of them can't take it at all without being in pain and then going down in sizes. A lot of them can barely even get to the 6 inch mark.

Women are stupid, never believe their shit. They think the average dick size is 6.4 inches. Which only 5/100 people will actually have. That is how bad they are at telling sizes.
>>
>>36565255
By that they mean it's about average of what they find desirable. The fact of the matter is that for a majority of women a bigger-than-average dick is most pleasurable.
>>
Ever notice whenever anyone talks about penis size they never mention an actual numerical size?
They do this to get in your head.
They might be thinking the cutoff is 4" while you're thinking it's 8"
>>
>>36565255
This, my ex used to think my dick was as big as a 16.9fl oz bottle, it's not, its 5.5x5.
>>
>>36565290
Actually not true. A woman will always take an average dick than a bigger dick with someone they love. Sure for pure one night stands and stuff, bigger is better, but for actual relationships they want smaller.
>>
Like I fucking care what women think am I fucking them to please them?, No it's for me i wanna cum and don't care where "she is" use a dildo finger i don't care, why do people care so much height, weight, fit or thin, you cucks who try to push your fetish of inadequacy is laughable to me now but please continue and have you projection onto women about them liking 6 gorrilon inches. Advice for fellow robots don't fall for this cuck shit.
>>
>>36564655
>Dick Sizes matters
>literally almost everyone in there says love matters more than dick size

What kind of retarded monkey shit
>>
>>36565336
It's just cucks posting trying to make gullable and self-conscious robots to have self doubt.
>>
>>36565213
>3-5cm shorter
>average international size is 12.7cm
>3-3.8 inch dick

Jesus...
>>
I like how op directed this post towards white people

>Cuck confirmed
>>
>>36564655
To be fair this isn't too bad. Usually a small penis is the result of a lack of growth hormone and caused by serious disorders. Women are allowed to avoid a literal sign of disease
>>
>>36564655
>COCK SIZE MATTERS
>have no boobs

How is this legal?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.