[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other Bullimic robots here? I'm not terribly skinny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1492402154930.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1492402154930.gif
280KB, 400x388px
Any other Bullimic robots here?
I'm not terribly skinny but I binge eat and make myself puke it up increasingly often
Former obese and scared of going back
>>
Might get called a fag, but check r/Gainit on leddit for some useful sources. I advice using shakes, they can be drank quite quickly and some have over 900 cals or even 1100
>>
I'm kind of in the same boat anon. Used to be a ham planet and I'm afraid of gaining weight but I still love food too much. I've tried throwing stuff up but I just can't do it so I compensate with tons of exercise and I don't eat anything for 1 day every week.
>>
>>36564531
>>36564531
I used to binge and starve. I stopped and due to ptsd don't work so I got mildly fat again. I have gyno when I'm fat and not when I'm skinny I've been desperately starving and walking but I don't think anything can ever compare to puking so I want to start again.

Want to burn 600 calories in 5 seconds with no work? Want to eat and still be thin? Want to still feel full and healthy. Just puke. The only reason I don't want to is it a girls disease but me and my friend used to jog and eat pizza and shit and we were both having disorders so after we ate a whole pizza we would go to the park and throw up and compare puke piles and laugh and then jog around the park for hours.

We literally even did it in the hardest downpour I've ever seen in my life. We stayed under a tent and it still made us so wet we looked like we just got out of s pool with our clothes on. We still puked 5 or 6 times and jogged and ran.

I even have a perfect puking technique now. I put my finger down my throat I get it started. Take it out do it again. The puke starts to rise up but doesn't come out. I take my finger out again and it's covered in my gross saliva and it smells like stomach acid grosses me out so much it makes me puke as soon as I put down my throat. After that I take my saliva covered finger and every 1-2 times I puke and the piles stay pretty large.

God I miss my friend. God I miss puking :(

Is there a way we can talk and be puke pals? I really want to get back into throwing up and if I had someone to do it with and share stories and motivate each other it'd be perfect.

I just started puking again but only when I overeat or drink a lot and it feels like i have to puke anyway. Puking is magic.
>>
>>36564619
I'm

>>36564619
Do you really get fat just from not puking? I don't eat hardly at all sometimes just 2 small meals the whole day and I still gain weight. Like pounds every day. Puking is my only option. I went on Reddit and said that and they said I have a problem but a therapist will just make me fat again.

I can't eat vegetables I feel like I get no nourishment from it and it gives me headaches and I feel sick. If I don't eat pizza or quesadillas i have 0 energy. I feel better puking up pizza then I do eating vegetables.
>>
i havent puked at all this year but i was doing it a couple times a month in 2014-2016
my hair started becoming thin and shitty and my body resembles a corpse so i stopped doing it
i haven't gained much weight back which is weird
>>
>>36565048
Where do you live? Do not trust people/friends
>>
I used to binge and purge pretty frequently from 2014-2016, purging was basically the only reason I was able to maintain my weight.
Thankfully I was able to stop by starting to excercise, but weirdly I do miss it a little.
>>
>>36565410
I just want an online friend for this. I won't do it with anyone else although I'm not worried about being reported.

Funny enough I lost a lot of weight and I actually stopped puking and someone told the school I was puking in the bathroom (never did it once) and I had to talk to counsellers and they called my mom.
>>
>>36565413
Nothing like burning 600 calories in a second while tasting good food right? To burn the same amount of calories you'd have to run six (6) miles
>>
>>36565429
Fuck off. Nobody is needed//
>>
File: 1480346911175.jpg (139KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480346911175.jpg
139KB, 800x700px
>>36564531
Bulimia robot how do you mange do throw up effectively, I have tried numerous time but I cannot force myself to throw up as I begin to gag and cry.

Do you know anyway I can induce vomiting quickly and efficiently?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.