[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no friends, not even one, and it's turning me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

I have no friends, not even one, and it's turning me into a jaded jerk
>>
>>36564308
It means you have high standards, respect yourself first above all else.
>>
I have a friend and it's turned me into a jerking jade
>>
>>36564321
Yeah but I'm lonely, and I'm becoming mean
>>
>>36564346
So get mean friends.
>>
>>36564494
Super easy man, I'll just open my butt like you do
>>
>>36564556
Is this you being ''mean''? You're still really nice. Just get some internet friendo's and talk to them so you can still have some human contact :)
>>
>>36564308
Same
It makes it really hard to tell what I'm supposed to filter and what I'm not in conversation
I guess "supposed to" doesn't really exist but at the same time I don't want to offend anyone because that hurts my chances of making frands
>>
>>36564595
Shut up, it's not that easy man
>>
>>36564607
>tfw the only people i have talked to in the past months are my parents and my little brother

>>36564628
i know it isn't, lad. but you have to try. for the sake of your own sanity. you being mean sounds really cute by the way.
>>
>>36564641
Shut up, stop please
>>
>>36564704
fuck you, you whiny faggot. suffocate in your own fucking shit.
>>
>>36564308
That does it anon, you need to be sent to Ponyville to make some friends.
>>
>>36564732
I will, thanks
>>36564747
Is that /mlp/, no thanks
>>
>>36564308
i'll be your friend

post your discord!
>>
>>36564773
Fine, be that way. I won't even bother with the traditional royal farewell.
>>
I have one friend and I kind of hate him
>>
>>36564783
Sure but I don't plan on talking today, and I don't get on mic, my name is Chainmecha
>>
>>36564821
How is he your friend then?
>>
>>36564822
>Chainmecha
you forgot the numbers
>>
>>36564830
Oh woops #5382
>>
>>36564308
What manga is that pic?
>>
It only gets harder. I've been friendless for so damn long. Can't even relate to people anymore.
>>
>go to uni
>don't talk to anyone
>"now class, form groups"
>ask the nearest stranger if they want to group with me, if not I just wait for all of them to form and search for ones with spots left
>>
File: 145332532932.jpg (61KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
145332532932.jpg
61KB, 462x462px
>>36564308
shut up and post more rustle
>>
>>36564308
>becoming mean
you'll be one of us in a couple years
>>
>>36565351
? wut, I've been here for over a decade and I've always been nice :3
>>
>>36565351
>>36565465
Not me btw, that guy is some wierdo
>>
same. I've never had friends and I'm degenerating into more of a cunt as time goes on, even though I'm originally very altruistic by nature. I respond rudely preemptively now. 4chan is strangely the only place I can actually use my real personality anymore.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.