[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She's not out there waiting for you any longer >you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1365585408895.jpg (209KB, 921x1291px) Image search: [Google]
1365585408895.jpg
209KB, 921x1291px
>She's not out there waiting for you any longer
>you will die alone, wondering where it all went wrong
>the regret is overwhelming

How does this make you feel?
>>
Makes me feel like this is a shit thread.
>>
>>36564148
this makes me very horny!! :3
>>
http://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/filename/1365585408895.jpg/
>>
>>36564342
http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/28927551/#q28927595
>>
>>36564342
Oh my God.

Even those other threads from 2014/2013 are mine.

Fuck, man..

All of my feels for the post that's on the second page of that site

"Funny you should ask. Last night was literally the best night of my life.

I made out with a 17 year old girl for about nine hours. Well, a bit of kissing and caressing, then hug each other closely and fall asleep for half an hour and do it all over again and again. "

That was the start of a three year relationship that ended just three weeks ago

You have no idea how much it hurts me to read that post. You've really managed to hurt me, anon.

fuck, that's so confronting
>>
>>36564342
January 2015:
>Fuck, I love her so much. I am so going to get my heart broken eventually, but whatever. I'm going to love every second of it until it happens.

November 2014:
>No way this relationship will last for life, though. So I'm really careful about not developing too much feelings for her.

Oh fuck. fuck fuck fuck fuck

You've made a mess of me

My hands are shaking.

fuuuuuck
>>
File: 1416475815637.gif (263KB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
1416475815637.gif
263KB, 319x255px
>>36564342
That was a stab to my heart, anon.

You've honestly reduced a shitposter to a shaky miserable teary mess.

You've fucking killed me.

Taking a break from 4chan for a while now
>>
>>36564342
doing gods work anon. that's what you get for boasting about your normalfaggotry on r9k
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.