[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If sex makes you a normie how come i am depressed still? I thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1492734081960.jpg (382KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1492734081960.jpg
382KB, 1000x1333px
If sex makes you a normie how come i am depressed still? I thought sex was suposed to transform you into being happy. I was having sex everyday for 9 months and i am still not anywhere near happy. Infact,it made me feel worse. Did i do something wrong? Or am i just doomed to be sad all my life.
>>
The definition of a robot

I believe true robots have aspergers

Therefore sex solves nothing

You can have sex as a robot, it's just hard to achieve
>>
do people on this board really believe the meme that the only thing wrong with them is virginity?
>>
>>36563722
I have severe abandonment issues so i thought having a physical connection would make me feel better.
>>
>>36563722
True robots don't, it's just underage kids who think it's cool to be a robot aka a type of failed normie who have deluded themselves into thinking it.
>>
>>36563809
What is a true robot? Robots are all just failed normies.
>>
>>36563632
Suffering is relative and there is escape from this hell
Sorry lad
>>
>>36563848
No escape*
Muuted
>>
>>36563632
This woman is atrocious.
>>
Then you fell for the meme. So did i, and I ended up just as miserable if not more so afterwards. The experience itself was awful, like every horrible thing I'd ever imagined going wrong during the act came true.
>>
>>36563827
Well I'm a 24 year old virgin who no friends and I'd consider myself a robot.
I suffer because as a failed normie I'm born with an inherent desire to be a normie which makes me desire companionship, love, affection, friendship, success, recognition, etc but obviously since i'm a failed normie I don't have any of these nor do I have the capabilities to get them.
As to what separates a failed normie from a robot, it's mostly just the degree to which they are incapable of fulfilling their desires arising from being a normie.
>>
>>36563632
Robots could fuck hookers all day.

Wouldn't solve a damn thing.
>>
>>36563955
But this was during highschool. In 12th grade its been a year and everyday i feel worse. Isnt teen love different than hooker love?
>>
>>36564000
Then you are not a robot you fucking BITCH. Robots were social outcasts in highschool.
>>
>>36564039
Not him, but I had a 4 year relationship in high school and I still consider myself a robot.

Not every robot is the same, but we all feel the same social isolation and rejection.
There are varying degrees of failure.
>>
File: 1464901527449.jpg (38KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1464901527449.jpg
38KB, 500x388px
>>36564105
Then you are a failed normie larping as a robot on an african gold mining forum. You ar ejust moving goal posts to fit in with actual robots.

>b-but there are varying degrees
fuck off. No true robot has ever had anything close to a 4 year relationship with a female
>>
>>36564167
You know what, you're right. You're the bigger loser. You win this battle.
I'm still a robot tho, aspergers is a bitch
>>
>>36563922
>incapable

What life-debilitating conditions do you have that make it literally impossible for you to be more normie?
>>
>>36563632
You just have to wait the depression out and face the issues you have / have had in your life and accept them and move on
>just move on brah

Clinging to injustices won't fix anything, just accept shit happened, learn from your mistakes and start planning for the future
>>
>>36563632
It's not the sex that makes you a normie, it's the traits you possess that allowed you to have it. Every normie has meme depression.
>>
>>36564218
No girl has ever liked me. I have a built-in industrial pussy repellant.
t. different anon
>>
>>36564329
Why don't you get that pussy repellent removed?
>>
Socialization with autism is like trying to play a shitty half done fan translation of a japanese dating sim where half the dialogue options are untranslated and you don't know what the fuck is happening most of the time
>>
>>36563632
The problem with sex is you don't derive any value from the act once it is completed. Sex can give you great satisfaction while it is in progress, but once it's done and you've gone through a short refractory period, you just want more sex. In that sense, sex is not altogether different from eating.

The only way sex could make you happy would be if you were literally having it all the time, which is of course impossible for many reasons.
>>
>>36563632

If you're normie enough to have sex everyday for 9 months you're normie enough to do anything. Just because you're depressed doesn't mean you're a robot.
>>
>>36565211
>le robots are depressed meme

Most aren't. Whining about tfwnogf doesn't mean you are depressed.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.