[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's all take a moment to remember the absolute mad ma

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: ujyy.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ujyy.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Let's all take a moment to remember the absolute mad man who took his life tonight. Let's all take a moment to pay our respects to the South Korean. Everyone press F to pay your respects.

F

https://a.pomf.cat/szsjft.webm
>>
>>36563556
F

Jesus, where did this was posted OP.
Please don't fucking tell me this was posted on /adv/ because I'm gonna shit myself.
>>
>>36563556
What a pathetic loser
Press S to spit on grave

S
>>
>>36563862
It was posted here like an hour or two ago. He had a freak out last night because someone basically told him to move on with his life and focus on South Korea and to follow God's light.
>>
>>36563556
Why would I pay respects to a loser?
>>
Tell him to wait a few weeks and he'll be annihilated in nuclear hellfire.
>>
>>36563891
>He had a freak out last night because someone basically told him to move on with his life and focus on South Korea and to follow God's light.
So, he definitely couldn't be saved.

Man, this is fucking sad.
How shitty was his life so he couldn't literally fix it, usually I give a better advice than that and there's a 90% chance they will take it and have a better life but.
I can't imagine it now, this was not an amateur therapist deal but a psychiatrist one.

There isn't a bigger "F" but I'm pressing it again.

F
>>
>>36563884
S

t. gook
>>
>>36563948
It started because someone basically mentioned what he had been talking about with Ciara, and he had a freakout that she was leaking shit, even though it was a very basic guess.
>>
Did thomas tomato off himself?
>>
>>36563556
Why is he even trying to go for girls as a 25 year old guy with no job or education? Ofcourse no girl would ever want to get with him, especially since he lives with his parents.
>>
>>36563976
This is probably korean anon and he's just fucking with all of you.
>>
we dont even know if he actually killed himself. why is everyone so quick to assume it is him?
>>
>>36564011
Dam son

Couldn't be helped, but I can't believe he actually killed himself for a bitch.
This should be one of the basic rules of robots though, it's never worth killing yourself for some whore desu and since he is dead now I hope /r9k/ will remember this statement.
>>36564060
This
>>
>>36564077
That Korean cuck is the one making this treads to see anyone cares

just pathetic
>>
>>36564077
Who else would it be? He went apeshit last night in a similar manner and hasn't posted all day on /r9k/ or /pol/. I imagine he confronted Ciara, she shot him down and told him to leave her alone and here we are.
>>
>>36564096
This, nobody cares gook, grow the fuck up.
>>
File: 1 (361).jpg (185KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1 (361).jpg
185KB, 1080x720px
>talks about watching a movie before going to bed
>now this
What you nuggas think was the last movie he saw?

F
>>
>>36564135
Ciara's Piss Video, because its what she did to him, piss on him.
>>
>>36564101
is this shit against the rules? it isnt illegal is it?
>>
>>36564188
it is.
posting that you are reporting a post is a banable offense.
Frivolous reporting is also a banable offense.
>>
>>36564285
i mean the OP but thats news (though i always assumed it was implied) to me as well.
The first point is interesting to me since whenever you see
>im 16
or something there are usually a few (you)s saying
>underage off my board
which are fine in my opinion. I must say, i find it ironic the principle rules of 4chan, that is no illegal and no underage, tend to be fairly rigorously enforced by the abons, at least, in my experience (though the board rules are all over the place but theyre less well defined).
>>
So can we get any actual confirmation that its the korean?
>>
>>36563948
What do you think of IU?
>>
Kim a gud boi he dindu nuffin he wuz gun marry Eliza n hav hapa kidz!
F
>>
>>36563556
oh my god is it true, is Cuckold Kim really dead ?
>>
>>36564378
Doesn't seem like it, a lot of assumptions going on right now.
>>
>killing yourself over a fucking 4/10 white who showed her pussy to everyone
You can't make this shit up.
F
>>
>>36563556

How to know hes south korean?
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>36563556
F

He was a good boy.

In all seriousness though I see my life drifting in this direction and I'm only 19. How do I make it stop? Should I join the military or something drastic? God I don't want to end this way. Fuck this degenerative, vain, valueless modern world.

God this poor fucking guy. This fucking korean cunt made me cry and I never even knew him. Good bye anon. I wish you a better existence wherever you are now.
>>
>>36564751
Go outside. Seriously go outside, meditate, find a new hobby or some shit. The more you put yourself out there the better your life will improve, you could be a fat meth addict with rotting teeth and they'll still put themselves out there and their lives will improve if they actively seek it.

Generic advice, but its honestly the best advice instead of wallowing in self pity and your own mind.
>>
Are nowadays everyone on /r9k/ basically 16 years old?
All these rumors and "informations" and shit like that is like going back to school and the
"you know what THAT PALE GIRL did the other night with HIS DOG?" shit
Immature reigns here
Oh how I missed the old times
Do you guys realize NONE of this shit is true?
Please, either grow the fuck up or have a little critical thinking and don't swallow what other anons feed you.
>>
>>36565026
We already had one anon kill himself over her, it honestly wouldn't surprise me. Her orbiters are legit some of the weirdest, craziest, psychos on the planet.
>>
>>36565026
>not knowing how unstable South Korean Anon was

Anon...
>>
>>36565068
No. That's not true, sorry to burst your bubble
but this is kindergarten tier rumors
all the things I see here reminds me more of a
FUCKING RUGRATS EPISODE
that real life anymore.
enjoy your childish behavior
>>
>>36565124
1. It is true.
2. Why are you typing like a retard?
3. Please prove that the sperg didn't kill himself after massively sperging out last night, not posting all day today despite posting in every single Ciara thread, and then suddenly this.
>>
>>36565145
>being so newfag that can't actually recognize the way oldfags Anons type on here for years
>>
Wtf i though telling faggots to kys was a cool thing but it doesn't feel comfy when it happens i hate myself
F
>>
>>36565201
Been on here since 05, sorry to burst your bubble but nobody with a brain has ever typed like that. That is literally some type of Reddit tier shit without the spacing.
>>
File: Old Dumb Shit 44.png (493KB, 643x516px) Image search: [Google]
Old Dumb Shit 44.png
493KB, 643x516px
>>36565201
Uhh no?

original commentium
>>
F
Gogcjchuycv
>>
File: Eliza Eye 6.jpg (459KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Eliza Eye 6.jpg
459KB, 1280x1707px
>>36563556
these threads are getting on my last fucking nerve

origooooose
>>
>>36563556
F
kinda sucks that he didnt livestream it tho
>>
i type like this because my shift-key is wonky
>>
no proof at all he did it stupid faggots
>>
>>36567085
No proof he did either, but you gotta admit its strange for him not to be posting in any of the threads for once after his freak out last night.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.