[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wants to get a life and make some money with me? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ayaS8wS.jpg (616KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ayaS8wS.jpg
616KB, 1920x1080px
Who wants to get a life and make some money with me? I'm looking for a partner for team driving. CDL, over the road, trucking, you know. Good money, good scenery, puts chest on your hair.

I'm serious about that and would like another robot to live with in our little cuckshed. Preferably have a CDL already (I do but no experience), but since that's unlikely, we'll join a company that has free CDL training. Most likely it'd take somewhere between 1-2 months before we're actually teamed since we have to go off with our trainers first.

Lemme know I guess...
>>
where do you live, op? I don't have a cdl but this is something I'm considering more and more each day
>>
>>36563570
henderson, nevada. basically las vegas.
>>
>>36563570
gonna play some PUBG. my steam is noiradle if you wanna add me and talk more about it, assuming you're in the states.
>>
>>36563482
>>36563577
Nigga, I can't do that shit right now in my life, but I'll tell you what.
I'm planning on wandering the USA in the near future, wandering and hitchhiking. Hoping to make it to the south western USA and explore that area.
If you ever see a 6'3", skinny, lanky, pale, young and ragged looking guy on the side of the road looking to hitch a ride, pick him up. There's a good chance that'll be me.
>>
>>36563628
Nobody is going to pick up a large, ragged looking man
>>
>>36563577
Northern nevada desu
Are truckers allowed to smoke weed erday?
>>
>>36563687
Are people scared of human pencils with rough, chipped wood? That's essentially what I am.
Someone is more likely to be scared of their own shadow before they're scared of me. Being tall does not instantly make someone intimidating.
>>
>>36563735
I wouldn't pick anybody up, or get into the car with anyone. it's too bad people are as crazy as they are. I think it'd be fun to hitchhike and pick up hitchhikers
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.