[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to stop visiting this place, but I can't, it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1489987451241.jpg (62KB, 540x876px) Image search: [Google]
1489987451241.jpg
62KB, 540x876px
I have to stop visiting this place, but I can't, it's almost like I'm addicted.
Anyone else is experiencing this ?
It's not heathy, yesterday I spent 8 hours on this site, my head throbs and I should be really doing some work now but I can't find the motivation.
>>
>>36563118
Same. It's 4:30 am. I have to get up in 6 hours but i just keep refreshing the catalog
>>
I've been on /r9k/ since 2009. Unless you make a dedicated effort to leave, you'll be stuck.
>>
>>36563118
>>36563155
You can never originally leave.
>>
>>36563118
This place is poison m8
This amount of sadness and negative kills your mind
I tried to quit for so long but I can't
I'm thinking of creating a thread with Gore and ask admins to permaban me of all boards
If they don't I'll keep doing it until they do
I think it's for the best.
>>
I hate this place and don't relate with these fuckers but I browse all night until I crash in the morning.

>>36563155

Where you at, my east coast brother?
>>
>>36563192
Indiana. You?
>>
This place is boring a lot and full of junk. I have no idea why I come back.

I guess once in a few days a good conversation starts and it feels nice. So I come back Hoping for more.

You guys aren't so bad sometimes.
>>
I feel even more lonely without 4chan, this is the only place where I share common interests with people.
>>
Yeah I have this thing where I get a kind of perverse pleasure out of feeling worthless and defective.
>>
>>36563203

You're probably the same guy I asked yesterday. New York.
>>
>>36563248
Yeah, I am. I'll probably be here tomorrow at 4 in the morning too. Nice running into you again
>>
>>36563168
How do you make a dedicated effort to leave?
>>
>>36563268

Likewise. I don't do anything all day but you have a job, why do this to yourself?
>>
>hurr hurr why can't I leave
>aaa aaa i have no idea why im here

because dopamine, novelty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UsI9CXHm6o

4chan is a hard drug because it has the perfect format to induce dopaminecuckery
>>
>>36563325
I have trouble sleeping. I slept for 3 hours last night, and I actually went to bed at 11 but I only slept for 2 hours and i've been up since. Why do you come here if you don't relate to anyone here?
>>
>>36563395

Sorry for late reply, hope you're still here. I mean I relate in the sense I'm a kissless virgin NEET but I don't care about having a girlfriend or losing my virginity. I came from /tv/ at the end of 2015 because they wouldn't shut the fuck up about Star Wars and I didn't want to go back to /b/ so I came here. I honestly don't know what keeps me coming back to this shithole everyday, I guess because I'm familiar with this place and have nothing else to fill my time.
>>
>>36563783
Yeah, unfortunately i am still here. Kissless virgin NEET too. I don't work, but I do help my family with stuff so I have to be up at certain times. I don't hate women, but I do wish I could meet a girl. I've actually never been on /tv/ once, I came from /v/. I don't know why I do either. I end up hiding most of the threads
>>
>>36563863

I guess it's true, we're here forever.
>>
Why is this place so terrible? When it comes down to it it's just a bunch of people coming to the same place and talking about whatever is relevant to the current conversational meta (because /r9k/ has no topic).

If we all hate the meta why don't we just change it? This is completely our fault bros you can't even blame the board because the board is quite literally us.
>>
File: fuckniggers.jpg (25KB, 375x369px) Image search: [Google]
fuckniggers.jpg
25KB, 375x369px
Op, this is serious. I came here the other day just to post a thread telling robots to leave and enjoy a better life, just as I had done.

NOW LOOK AT ME.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.