[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why so guys have to be the ones to approach girls? Why can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1493135373903.png (278KB, 706x412px) Image search: [Google]
1493135373903.png
278KB, 706x412px
Why so guys have to be the ones to approach girls? Why can't it be the other way around? Fuck this society.
>>
Its hardwired in through different biological imperatives. Men are able to cum as much as they need to, so they approach as many women as possible in order to fuck them.

Women on the other hand can only get pregnant once at a time, and it takes them 9 months to carry that baby, so they have more of an imperative to make sure they're getting the best possible mate because its a much bigger investment on their part. They let the men approach them and take the best available.
>>
isn't that the point of bumble?
>tfw only 300 lb black landwhales would approach you
>>
File: 1491146657389m.jpg (83KB, 1024x836px) Image search: [Google]
1491146657389m.jpg
83KB, 1024x836px
>>36562808
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MALES THAT AREN'T THE BEST
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>36562760
You're so pathetic, you should be thrown out the gene pool and painfully executed, I'm 100% serious. Fucking mentally ill sack of lard.
>>
>>36562760
It IS the other way around, if the guy is Chad.
>>
Because it shows the man has confidence, which is what women want
>>
>>36562843

it doesn't have to be fair to be.

>>36562814

oh yeah, what's interesting about that one is it was apparently designed from a feminist perspective, and it is indeed the one dating platform where the female half has absolute control. i mean, realistically women have most of the control on all of them because they're on the power side of the supply/demand split and because it's the internet they can just block anyone who displeases them, but on that one a man can't even get in that first "tits or gtfo" first message or anything.

i should really get an account, sounds like my kind of thing. doubt i'll get good responses but eh.
>>
>>36562760
>Fuck this society.
female privilege m8
>>
>>36562904
Back to Tumblr with that attitude, faggot.
>>
>>36562843
Life is not under any obligation to be fair.
>>
I was at the club yesterday and im a kisses Virgin who Doesnt take any action when it comes to girls

Anyways she approched me on the dancefloor and we made out for several hoirs
>>
>>36563134
The jews took away my foreskin as a babby so I can't even enjoy fapping. God is an evil son of a bitch for creating this world.
>>
>>36562760
because the alphaest men are stronger and smarter and better than the alphaest females
>>
If you're too beta to go up to girls and talk to them, you definitely won't know how to react when they do it to you.

Source: it's personally happened to me several times
>>
>>36562843
Life is not fair. Welcome to /r9k/ where the bottomdwellers of society live.
>>
>>36562760
Just become the girl anon
Problem solved
>>
>>36562760
well we're sort of getting there
>>
>>36562760
>Fuck this society.
I think you mean fuck every society. Go anywhere you like, you'll find this paradigm there.
>>
>used to be fat and androgynousish
>recently lose weight and look like a man instead of a sad gross blob
>notice women "subtly" trying to get me to notice them at work
>one will spot me across the room and then linger around in hopes I'll see her and start a conversation (I do see her but I always ignore her)
>teenage female customer flipping her hair at me and giving me looks, also lingering around in hopes I'd talk to her (I just hyperfocused on work until she went away)

What annoys me is that men have to take on all risk of rejection by striking up that initial conversation. Women just see a man they like and start playing with their hair and send psychic brain signals in hopes they can read their minds.
>>
>>36563429
>become an ugly, non-passing girl
>problem worse than ever
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.