[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to take showers? It's just such a waste

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1470799231113.jpg (116KB, 1003x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470799231113.jpg
116KB, 1003x1000px
Is it worth it to take showers?

It's just such a waste of time
Over the last few weeks I've just been running water through my hair in the sink while washing my face, and dry wiping down my body with a towel

Wiping my underarms with a towel and applying deoderant makes them just as clean as showering, I don't smell at all

I feel just as clean every time I change underwear as I do if I didn't shower

Why do you still shower?
>>
When my shower isnt a god awful hairy grimy mess i really enjoy me a nice long shower. I have a night light and turn all other lights off and jump in when the sleeping pills start to kick in. And i sit and cover my ears and fantasize about things. Hot comfy thunder storm
>>
I jerk off onto my stomach so I think I have to take a shower after fapping.
>>
>>36562097
It's relaxing. literally the only reason
>>
yeeeaaaaahhhh......
See the moment you start to be able to smell yourself, others have been for a while.
You own perception of your scent is very poor most people have the sense not to mention it,
but that doesn't mean it won't be there.
>>
If you haven't showered in weeks your armpits and crotch are covered in rancid grime and grease that no towel alone can remove. Yet it all feels fine because fox can't smell his own den.
>>
>>36562097
It's literally only ~ten minutes out of your day, usually less. Keeps you clean and fresh and feels relaxing.
>>
>>36562258
Yeah except I don't smell at all.

>>36562294
And I also don't have any grime on my body

There's no reason for me to shower
>>
>>36562097
>i dont smell at all
no you're nose is just dulled by deoderant and your own stench, probably smell like shit
>>
>>36562534
The point is you might not be able to detect your own BO, but others certainly can.
>>
>Shower daily
>Still smell terrible, constantly get hinted at by others
>Especially if I get anxious, which i do in social situations
>Like some kind of natural human repelling system
>>
>>36562555
women love my scent
even my sister lol
>>
>>36562555
I know for a fact that I have no scent

That whole "you can't smell yourself thing" is retarded
>>
>>36562697
>jerk off in room every day, smell nothing
>go home for spring break
>come back, realize room REEKS of cum

yeah nah you probably smell like shit dude
>>
File: 1490670881134.jpg (47KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
1490670881134.jpg
47KB, 600x560px
>>36563158
W-What does cum smells like? I wrap my dick around a tissue when I cum, will that affect the smell of my room?
>>
I like to shower. Turn it up real hot. Get in the fetal position. Cry a lot. Water gets cold.wash hair. Cry more. Finish bathing in ice cold water. Lay on the ground and fall asleep dreaming it's raining. Wake up. Cold. Uncomfortable.
>>
>>36562097
Because I get extremely oily and greasy if I don't
>>
>room always smells like dust
>clothes smell like dust
>tfw smell like dust
Who here smells like an old lady
>>
>>36562097
>don't shower or use deodorant one day
>sit next to girl in uni cafeteria
>she finishes lunch and discreetly passes me a paper note
>open it
>"friendly advice: consider using deo"
>t-thanks
>>
>>36564149
New cum smells like bleach. Old cum smells rotten.

>I wrap my dick around a tissue when I cum, will that affect the smell of my room?

If you never take the trash out, your room reeks of cum tissues.
>>
>don't shower or wear deodorant
>girl at school asks me what I'm wearing that smells so good
>>
>>36562097
yes
now go take on you disgusting fuck
>>
>>36564266
Well luckily I always flush it down the toilet. I'm just too paranoid to let it lie around
>>
Jesus fucking christ take showers you disgusting fucks
>>
>>36562097
Enjoy the fungus, I speak from personal experience.

Reminder that anyone that says your room smells like "boys room" means that it smells like cum.
>>
Haven't showered in two months or brushed my teeth, I make a point to breathe on normies and stand in their general vicinity. It's pretty fun.
>>
I just showered, even though I showered yesterday. Some years ago I could go weeks between showering. But now a have a teaching position, and I wash myself for the sake of my students.
>>
>>36562591
do you use shampoo and body wash?
>>
>>36565333
I'm about as beta as it gets, but I would fucking assault you over that. I don't care if you want to smell like your own shit but getting in my personal space smelling like an assault dumpster is not ok.
>>
>>36562097
My morning shower is the best part of my day. I don't get why people hate showering, I have such fun in there. I get to relax all the whilst warm water washes across my skin. I stay in there for about half an hour but I've spent up to two hours in there.
>>
>>36564261
That girl was really nice. You should appreciate her friendly advice.
>>
>>36562591
You can't just go in the water. You have to scrub your body with soap. Also clean your fucking asshole
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.