[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are now one step closer to replacing woman. http://www.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

We are now one step closer to replacing woman.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant
>>
File: 2012-02-23-artificial-womb.jpg (211KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
2012-02-23-artificial-womb.jpg
211KB, 900x790px
Do the evolution
>>
Women already have no place in my life.
>>
>>36561404
That's actually sort of sad. Who makes your tendies?
>>
>>36561416
There's never been anybody to make them. Only me.
>>
File: 1433166951189.jpg (33KB, 319x440px) Image search: [Google]
1433166951189.jpg
33KB, 319x440px
>mfw Huxley was right
>>
>>36561360
Not going to happen, because only shit like you at the bottom of the social hierarchy want them gone.
>>
File: med_1473317935_image.jpg (55KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
med_1473317935_image.jpg
55KB, 640x432px
This plus designer babies equals something out of a bad sci-fi movie. I love bad sci-fi movies.
>>
>>36561486
>technology won't advance because muh feelings!
Yeah sure anon whatever you say man.
>>
>>36561502
EVOLUTION BABYYYYYYY
>>
>>36561486
I'm engaged. I just thought you folks would find it fascinating.
>>
File: 1488866186120.jpg (444KB, 2500x2009px) Image search: [Google]
1488866186120.jpg
444KB, 2500x2009px
>>36561434
damn dude. I might be a kv, but even I know that the world needs females. It's the duality that creates some kind of balance. Also, even if I can't be with a girl, it's nice to look at them at cons and the grocery store and stuff when they're dressed up, and I had a female teacher when I was a kid that was the first person who told me my art was good instead of yelling at me for doodling. Sure a lot of them are bad, especially the young and pretty ones, but there are bad men too. Men start wars and join gangs and rape kids. I'd say a majority of human beings are just assholes. Even me and you.
>>
Wait, don't tell me people actually think it's a bad thing to be able to design the body of a person? How the fuck else would we eliminate disease and enhance our physical and mental capabilities?
>>
>>36561528
the duality of man is just a meme
>>
>>36561360
Fuck off you absolute cunt I made this exact thread hours ago and it got no replies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36561360
>It's appealing to imagine a world where artificial wombs grow babies, eliminating the health risk of pregnancy. But it's important not to get ahead of the data, says Alan Flake, fetal surgeon at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and lead author of today's study. "It's complete science fiction to think that you can take an embryo and get it through the early developmental process and put it on our machine without the mother being the critical element there," he says.
>>
>>36561518
Wooo. Uhh huh.
>>
>>36561549
How did you word it and what picture did you use? The problem is usually execution.
>>
>>36561528
I like how you posted a picture of what I suppose you find to be an attractive woman in some sort of attempt to sway me with my dick. Now I'm not interested in destroying women or anything like that, I just want technology to advance so I can freely manipulate life. But I have no fucking intention of giving some kind of special treatment or credit to people that I don't particularly like. There's only a small number of women that I actually like, and only a small number of men that I like as well. If almost everyone is shit, that's no excuse, that just means I'm going to ignore or avoid all the shitty people, not tolerate them just because they're the norm. I won't genocide anyone or even try to take any of their freedom, but I don't plan to get along either. If I don't like someone they can fuck right off if they expect me to cater to them.
>>
>>36561564
I said we were closer. Not that we were there yet
>>
>>36561528
I'm not suggesting that the world doesn't need females, only that I live an existence devoid of their presence.
>>
File: q.jpg (45KB, 530x356px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
45KB, 530x356px
Admire my son, he's my clone
>>
>>36561614
Hey that's fair. There's no reason to treat women special, they're just clean apes the same way men are. I guess I misjudged your views and forgot /r9k/ isn't a hivemind for a second. Apologies
>>
>>36561758
It's not? Since when?
>>
>>36561842
Hivequeen Moot was killed by the Japanese
>>
>>36561360
Next we get rid of the men and we'll finally be done with this problem.
>>
>>36561918
But babies grow up.
>>
>>36562028
Not if you don't produce them they don't.
>>
>>36562108
Then what would the machines be for?
>>
>>36562115
What machines? Let the filthy apes have their fun for a bit replacing themselves. Get rid of all the humans. Then the machines decay. The rightful order has been restored.
>>
>>36562141
Why do you hate humans. They're just dumb animals. Part of nature
>>
>>36561738
Have the Wachowskis commented on the fan theory of the "real world" being another level of the matrix?
>>
>>36562242
Literally the worst part of nature.

>Why do you hate bad things?
Can't imagine.
>>
>>36561486
It's a solution for people who don't want to deal with the bullshit women come with. It's obviously not for everyone but it's an option.

Only a woman in her infinite ignorance would be so selfish not to understand.
>>
You have 2 options in life

Option #1
Chase money and prestige, slave half of your life to impress some whore so she could give you children all in constant paralyzing fear that she might divorce you and cuck judges will give half of your wealth to her and your children if you step on her wrong foot and dont let her fuck other dudes.
Also women are high cost maintenance machines

Option #2
Grow improved replica of yourself with genetical engineering and artificial wombs basically for free(maybe paying hosipital fee for growing fetus for 9 months 100 dollars/mnth)
Dont have to chase money and prestige saving huge ammount money and time living non materialistic minimalistic lifestyle, only working part time raising your children in best possible way without letting woman dumping all emotional baggage on children.

I will go for option 2, I dont want to be wagecuck slave to impress some whores just so she could spread legs and blackmail me till rest of my life.
>>
We are closer to save the millions of babies that die every year thanks to the abortions heartless stacies get
>>
>>36561535
>tfw everyone will just make their babies white
>even black people
>especially black people
>>
>>36561360
>We are now one step closer to replacing woman.
this means nothing. most people in todays age dont want to have kids until they are way older. guys will still want to fuck women

the only time they will truly be replaced is when sexbots or immersive vr is actualized, because most men couldnt give a fuck if we are reproducing or not.
>>
>>36561486
wouldnt you prefer a robot gf? with an ai close to a real girl but her forehead is just a big red OFF switch
>>
>>36562141
>>36562242
>>36562306
>being anti human

We're literally the best thing to ever come off this rock. Mother nature is our bitch. Sometimes we have to slap her around a bit. Show her who's boss.
>>
>>36561360
What's the point in growing artificial women if we don't have brain transplants yet?
>>
File: 1480844316890.png (84KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1480844316890.png
84KB, 256x256px
>>36563214
This anon gets it. Original original.
>>
>>36563245
>that trans feel
iktf
>>
>>36563051
Speak for yourself. I would much rather not be pale, and I won't literally fry in the sun without sunscreen. Why would I take something away that's advantageous. Skin Lightening solutions already exist btw.
>>
>>36563991
If it was advantageous why did white people lose it?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.