[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Add a female anon >she's fucking boring to talk to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1493183133070.png (195KB, 395x363px) Image search: [Google]
1493183133070.png
195KB, 395x363px
>Add a female anon
>she's fucking boring to talk to and seems uninterested even though she's the one who wanted to add me
Is it pointless to try and find a woman who is actually fun to be around?
>>
She probably found out you were ugly as shit lol and you were probably even more boring sad to say.
>>
>>36561050
Fembots are just as basic as normies, don't let them fool you
>>
post pics, i want to see
>>
>>36561050
>giving a shit about "entertaining" people
This is the male equivalent of the "I want a Bad Boy (tm)" mentality.
>>
>>36561078
I didn't post my face and the conversation didn't even last long enough for me to say something stupid. At that point it couldn't possibly be my fault.
>>36561193
So I'm supposed to settle for someone who is boring as fuck just so I can get some pussy?
>>
Women are naturally boring
>>
>>36561050
Is that you justalonelyrobot?
>>
I want a boring gf who is okay with me being boring and likes doing boring stuff with me.
>>
I always kinda worry, i'm boring.
I assume i am.

I did add some other fem anon, and she would barely talk and realized at least im not that boring.
>>
File: 1487915896141.png (96KB, 222x266px) Image search: [Google]
1487915896141.png
96KB, 222x266px
It's hit the point where if I get along with a girl, I automatically assume they're a MtF, which has been right 6 out of the 7 girls I've gotten along with from here.
>>
>>36561050
>its the man's job to be entertaining
this game is no fun even when you win
>>
>>36561788
It is probably because you don't reply.
>>
>>36561788
>>36561050
It's because they are likely talking to a dozen guys at once.
>>
>>36561788
you are 100% boring piety
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.