[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your current biggest insecurity, /r9k/? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: kanyewest3.jpg (43KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
kanyewest3.jpg
43KB, 612x380px
What's your current biggest insecurity, /r9k/?
I'm having a really hard time accepting the fact that I'm dumb.
>>
>>36559519
Mine is weird. I'm insecure that I only have one good feature. People only ever comment on my smile. Every single day it's the same shit about how pretty my smile/teeth are. At first it was cool but after years of people only noticing one thing it makes you wonder if that's the only thing worth noticing.
>>
File: IMG_3162.jpg (108KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3162.jpg
108KB, 640x632px
I hate looking at myself because I'm completely insecure about everything. My biggest insecurity though might be my eyes.
>>
>>36560592
Are you insecure or just ugly? I am very secure in the fact that I look like shit.
>>
People being able to tell I'm autistic
Autism and anxiety do not mix well
>>
>>36559519
mine is that i peaked in high school (academically).
>>
anyone knowing that i take pills to prevent my hair from falling out.
>>
Mine changes day to day.

Sometimes its my hairline, sometimes its my bitch hips, sometimes its my skinny arms, sometimes its that I feel like I'm not good at anything, sometimes its that I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with my life, etc, etc.
>>
>>36561098
and that your dick soon wont work anymore
>>
>>36561128
its a bit fucked up anyways so its not like ill use it anyways
>>
roast beast vaj
>>
>>36559583
Trust me, it probably is if they're just talking about your face. I have a contagious smile and pretty eyes but the rest of my face is incredibly average.
>>
Being circumcised, im really afraid of people seeing my dick and judging me
>>
>>36559519
I have nothing interesting to talk about.
I also find anything I don't already do uninteresting.
>>
>>36559519
I'm so paranoid about if people are actually my friends or if they just tolerate me

every time people don't want to do something with me or whatever I spend the whole fucking day reevaluating everything to understand why

it fucking blows
>>
>>36561183
i was the exact same way so i cut them all off and honestly now i feel much better. being friends and always wondering if they were my real friends or not was miserable.
>>
>>36561183

This but to the point that I don't even make it past the small talk phase of a friendship. Actually, this but to the point that I just don't talk to anybody.
>>
I hate my eyes and skin.
>>
>>36559519
Im insecure about a lot of things a lot of them involve my appearance but other than those its do with me wondering if ill end up as failure and one day being a NEET living with his parents, and i dont want that.
but also just how people view me
>>
>>36559519
my aspergers

i'm also fat but i've been successfully dieting and exercising and am down from 340 when i started last year to 290 from when i weighed myself an hour ago
>>
I'm actually secure in my inferiority.
>>
I've got very crooked teeth and never had braces.
>>
I have a massive fear of abandonment, because I was abandoned so many times.
If anyone starts acting like they consider me a real friend I can no longer interact with them.
I guess I chose this. I'm old enough now that it's never changing, anyway.
>>
My 5 inch dick.

It's like whatever I do, as hard as I work to be better and have a better life nothing will change the fact that I'm a dicklet and will never feel comfortable naked in front of girls I like.
>>
>>36562093
Stop thinking about women as these perfect angelic beings then. Remember that they could have an ugly pussy, be fridge mode, be too tall/short/whatever, they're not perfect.

I think thats a big deal in what separates robots, and is causing the sexual schism in our society. Guys over analyze every one of their own flaws while putting women on a pedestal, while women think they're flawless angels entitled to be put on that pedestal. And it causes them to only settle for Chad.
>>
>>36562155

I'm not that shy though, I pick up girls every once in a while, but when it gets too intimate and I know I'll have to be naked I just irrationally start to back away, and just never call them back.
>>
>>36562209
I'm not talking about shyness though, I'm saying if you pick them up and are uncomfortable about the size of your dick, remember that they could have a disgusting roastie or be covered in stretchmarks. Stop thinking about them as these heavenly beings granting you the privilege of letting you touch them and remember that they're a hairless ape just like you.
>>
>>36559519

Being laughed at and humilliated by a woman when she sees me nude.

I am 6 feet tall but weigh 130, I have really big feet and hands, I wear a size 17 shoe.

I have no fat, none, look like a scarecrow.

My erect penis is 4 inches, the head is misshapen from a poorly done circumcision, but I have crazy gigantic testicles. They are slightly bigger than a hard boiled egg, and I have a really loose scrotum so they really hang down, 9 1/2 inches from the base of my penis.

It just looks so wrong.

At my last medical checkup the doctor I saw just looked and said "boy is that weird", it was degrading.

When my penis is soft all you can see is the head, if it's cold it retracts and almost disappears.

I have to piss sitting down.

I will probably never get naked in front of a woman I am just too embarrassed.
>>
>>36562314
Dude I have to see your genitals
>>
File: 1432712686388.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1432712686388.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
That I'm not a man. I have a small penis, I can't grow facial hair, I'm a manlet, and I sound like a kid. I'm almost certain I have low T but I'm too embarrassed to get tested.
>>
>>36562314
It's impossible for your balls to be bigger than hard boiled eggs
Post pic,
Transform this regular thread into an eternal thread.
Do it for glory.
>>
>>36562447
Go for a 50 min walk during sunny days, that hepled me a lot with testo.
Also, fap less, max once a week.
>>
>>36562557
Yeah I already walk my dog everyday and been trying to fap less, but I don't think it'll help any.
>>
>>36559519
I'm a McFucking manlet and I hate being shorter than everyone
>>
1.My intelligence.
2. My height (5'11)
3. Nose
4. Eyes
and acne
>>
>>36562614
No fap is just a meme. See a doc, they'll give you a testosterone prescription if you really need it
>>
6' tall, 205 lbs, easy to build muscle, fairly intelligent, but i've got a small dick. and thanks to a few bad sexual encounters, i don't ever see myself getting married.

and it's not like i'm socially inept, i'm a pretty savvy bartender and i can talk to people. but as soon as girls show interest, i think about my dick and my confidence falls flat.

fuck it
>>
>>36562614
Walk a lot and walk fast, I know it won't change a lot but at least it should make you feel better with yourself, which is the most important thing. Good luck.
>>
>>36562652
>>36562672
Thanks anon(s).

Commento originale.
>>
>>36562665
You think too much about girls happiness and pleasure
When you have sex with a girl for the first time it's not like she's going to stop because you have a small dick
You're still going to get laid
You won't get a second chance but who fucking cares nigger, you had sex
Just move to the next one, then the next one, then the next one eternally.
Stop giving a fuck if she cums or not.
You were no created to give bitches pleasure
You were created to fuck them and leave.
Act like it.
>>
small jaws like pic related.
>>
>>36562709

Don't try to fucking tell me what my mindset should or shouldn't be.
>>
>>36562737
I had to.
You are retarded m8
You have great height, good body, social skills
You have everything you need to have sex and be happy
But you have a slave mindset of thinking you have the duty of making girls cum and have orgasms.
>>
>>36562813

Oh please tell me all of your life experience that has led you to dispensing these invaluable bits of wisdom.
>>
File: 1392380308836.png (98KB, 627x471px) Image search: [Google]
1392380308836.png
98KB, 627x471px
the fragility of the human ego and the meaninglessness of everything that is my existence
>>
>>36562828
Because that's the ultimate redpill
A redpill I wish I took sooner.
I have a small dick too.
I stopped giving a fuck if girls have pleasure or not.
I stopped giving a fuck about embarrassment
When we get naked I can sense her disappointment. But now it's too late
She's mine, and I won.
She never calls me again.
And I just move on with my life.
I accepted my fate.
I have a small dick so fucking what?
I'm supposed to lie down and die?
and I'm doing the best I can with the cards life gave me.
>>
Being 5'3"

Although if I was taller I would still find something to complain about
>>
>>36559519
My biggest weakness always was that i am to skinny. When i was in school kids made fun of me all the time. Funny thing is when i turned 30 i gotva really big belly....so NOW i am fat and skinny at the same time. I guess i get cancer soon.
>>
>>36559519
My height (5'7''). Especially at formal events when all girls are in high heels, I feel extremely insecure.
>>
>>36563544
>not having a taller gf wearing heels

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>36561169
This. Also deathly terrified of being incapable of having normal sex because of it.
>>
>>36562314
Show us your monster nuts, anon.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.