[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>managed to reach end of the day eating 1300 calories >finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 209x241px
>managed to reach end of the day eating 1300 calories
>finally gonna make it
>develop new tactic
>order an XL stiffed crust meatlovers pizza with breadsticks coke with and hersheys triple chocolate brownie from pizza hut
>plan is to tell delivery guy wrong house so I can deny myself
>backup plan would be to leave it on the table and force myself to stare it and fight my urges
>delivery guy comes; take food
>go to back up plan
>leave it all on table
>eat all of it 20 minutes later

im not gonna make it. why is life so cruel, lads? i was so close and I blew it. what do I have to do to lose weight god damn it?
>>
>>36559501
I hope your elephant heart explodes.
>>
>>36559501
HAHAHAHA

Just stop it, you fat cunt.

Bin that food next time. Don't stare it. Literally trash it on the floor and stamp on it and dump it into the outside trash.

And continue doing that until the pain of anticipating wasting money overwrites your fat fuck hunger.
>>
File: images (1).png (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
7KB, 257x196px
>>36559527

fuck you i asked for advice thanks for being useless

>>36559539

there has to be another way. i cant do that i dont like to waste food like that. dont tell me to exercise either. how can i lose weight without exercising and eating my favorite food?
>>
I love fat threads.
>>
>>36559527

I honestly hope people like you die a slow, painful death
>>
File: 1493007530398.jpg (14KB, 259x193px) Image search: [Google]
1493007530398.jpg
14KB, 259x193px
>>36559749
Kill yourself.
Dead people decompose, fat is one of the first things to do so, you'll become a skeleton too, and that's pretty cool.
>>
>>36559501
>I have now ordered Pizza Hut even though I was about to go to sleep.
It's a feel.
>>
>be me
>shrivelled up twig body
>6'3 so I need to eat even more to gain mass
>think I'm doing okay for once, actually managed to gain half a pound this week
>forget to eat all weekend
>back to where I started
>panic and order a pizza to try and regain some of the weight
>can barely finish two slices, when I try to force myself to eat the third slice I accidentally vomit and lose everything

IT FUCKING HURTS BROS
I'M NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT
>>
>>36559953
So?
Shoo shoo.
>tfw they give you an extra box of tendies late at night in the drive thru because you come every night and aren't an intoxicated dick
T-thanks
>>
>>36559501
>>36559749
I know that feel all to well. I lost about 60 pounds without excersizing. It takes a long time. The first thing you gotta realize is that it's not a matter of just eating a little different, it's a lifestyle change. As long as you wanna stay in that shape you gotta eat relatively the same amount of calories. Maybe once you hit your target goal you can eat around 200 more calories. You gotta search for a calorie calculator, and enter your height and weight, then chose how much pounds you wanna lose a week (protip do 2). It'll tell you how much calories to eat. Don't starve yourself because you'll get hungry and eat all the lost calories back. Don't go to any restaurant at all unless it's a special occasion. Don't eat any food unless you know how much calories there are. Don't have any cheat days either, it's just a continuing cycle. The kind of food you eat doesn't matter, just make sure you don't go over your calorie limit. If people offer you food, tell them no thanks I already ate.
>>
>>36559501
>>36560064
One more thing, I forgot to tell you the most important piece of information: it doesn't make a difference how much you weigh. I lost weight because I thought it would make people think of me better and eventually I would have friends and maybe even a girlfriend. I'm still a khv working a wagecuck job. People still hate me. The only difference is I'm a skinny khv not an overweight one. It doesn't make a diffeeewnce just do what makes you happy. If you wanna eat a lot of Pizza Hut go ahead. The normies will think poorly of you even if you are skinny
>>
anybody have more fatjaks?
>>
File: 52.jpg (34KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
34KB, 500x360px
>>36559501
I fucked up big time this month:
>decide to lose weight
>going well but have massive sugar urges
>decide to buy chocolate and limit myself to a piece a day to satisfy my cravings
>will literally only eat a square of chocolate a day as a treat
>chocolate bars on special so buy 10 of them to last me a few months
>sit down to eat a piece
>5 minutes later I've eaten 250 grams of chocolate
>ok that won't happen again
>2 days later history repeats itself
>lose control
>eat a bar a day until they are all gone
>gain 5 kg
>mfw I ate 10 x 250g bars of chocolate in 2 weeks
>>
Eat less of your favorite food. For example, you could've had one slice of pizza, one bread-sticks, a sip of coke, and one brownie and then saved the rest for later.
>>
replace all of your sugary drinks with water and you should lose weight
>>
>>36560139

I don't think this is true, I remember back when before I became a fatass I got a lot more attention, especially from women. Not only does it make you physically more attractive, you'll gain confidence too if you worry about how fat you are. Obviously you'll still have your other problems, but getting rid of one of those problems does improve your scope I think.
>>
File: 4055163-661554-dio_fanservice.png (315KB, 454x500px) Image search: [Google]
4055163-661554-dio_fanservice.png
315KB, 454x500px
just exercise bro
do some gravity training and THEN you can eat like Goku
>>
>>36559749

Read:>>36560285

65a4sdfasdbasdffffffffffffffasdbarwea
>>
>>36559828
The irony of course is that this is the date of turbofats like u.
>>
File: IMG_1136.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1136.png
50KB, 255x204px
>>36559501
>>36559749
Intermittent fasting
It's literally insanely easier to eat nothing rather than just eating some. Completely deny yourself calories. It actually feels good trust me.
>>
>>36559501
You have cook your own food, don't buy takeaways. It will give you better control over your diet.
>>
>>36559501
Lost 10 pounds last week. Eat fast food one day. Back up to 260 pounds.
>>
>>36560283

Well learn your lesson and go cold turkey next time, and that you cant stick to any "just some" plans.
>>
>>36559501

Dieting isn't easy or meant to be easy. You have to accept that youre going to have to deprive yourself of things and that means not ordering pizza.

Make your diet about eating something else.
>>
>>36559749
By eating under the cut.

I lost weight by doing what you replied to, I went from 255lbs to 142lbs in one year without any activity whatsoever, with a hormonal disorder that slows metabolism, but just throwing food out the minute I bought it.

If you don't want to waste food, don't buy it.

I used to make a ritual of pouring 8 cans of coke down the toilet, one after the other, while eating my own pain and the telling the barking desires in my head to go fuck themselves.

Lost the weight, I won and kept it off for like 9 years now.

Try it.
>>
File: 1481797114482.jpg (52KB, 540x536px) Image search: [Google]
1481797114482.jpg
52KB, 540x536px
>>36559501
>what do I have to do to lose weight god damn it?

Your will is shit because you don't hate yourself enough yet. Go to /fit/ and read the /fph/ threads. Look at comedy threads.

Do this every day. You'll eventually read the sticky and not pull stupid shit like this because you will hate yourself so much for being the thing you engage yourself in viewing daily.

You can eat garbage and still lose weight. Depriving yourself of delicious meal items, starving yourself, etc. are all memes purported by normies who know nothing. If anyone says anything like that, they're normies.

It's very simple. All you have to do is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

Read the /fit/ sticky. Calculate your TDEE. Eat whatever the fuck is at least 300 calories below that, better 500 or so, and you will shed weight. If you're morbidly obese, you can probably have an even bigger deficit.

This advice is applicable to everyone in this thread, and any lurkers reading it. Even to normies. It's just basic human biology.
>>
File: swj2.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
swj2.png
129KB, 724x611px
based OP makes funny story about being so fat that when he's trying to lose weight he ruses himself into ordering pizza just to prove how strict he's going to diet, but then eats it
>>
>>36559501
Move more and workout. You dumb cunt.
>>
>>36559501
When i was a kid we struggled to put on the table. Didnt know anyone who was fat. Glad I left Ukraine.
>>
>>36559501

you played yourself bro.

when you're an alcoholic, you take alcohol out of the house because you know your willpower is not up to the task. that's why you keep fattie foods out of the house when dieting.

you don't need to be ashamed, pretty much everyone is like this, just learn your lesson for next time.
>>
I'm sorry, anon, but my sides left orbit at your story (but it's ok cause I'm fat too.) You're gonna make it, man.
>>
>>36560283
>you will never pop pain pills eat pizza and dance around to fergie with Steven Assanti
>>
File: 7738882899299.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
7738882899299.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
Sorry for your problems anons but this made me laugh

Thank
>>
File: 1481556190718.jpg (9KB, 248x187px) Image search: [Google]
1481556190718.jpg
9KB, 248x187px
>starts to diet
>Buys big pizza deal
>Thinks he won't eat it

Fucking kek anon. This story is gold
>>
>>36559501
Doesn't matter for me anyway. Even if I eat 1000-1300 calories and walk every day I just get fatter. Might as well just eat like a pig right? What's the difference in being a fat fuck or a really fat fuck? Not much. My body is already hair and covered in stretch marks so there's no point in being skinny anyway. The fucked up thing is I don't even have much of an appetite and don't eat a lot.
>>
>>36559749
Just fill your house up with vegetables like carrots and celery and lettuce shit lmao and fruit and nothing else except maybe health bars and nature food shit

Try diet pills or stimulants
>>
Worst I've done is drink a soda while on a diet, not a whole pizza. Oink oink fatty.
>>
>>36559501
You're being very strict on yourself. remember that diet is only half the effort. Don't forget exercise. The body needs energy. A 1600 calorie diet combined with daily cardio exercise is easier to maintain over time than a strict diet and no exercise. Also remember that the quality of your calories matter. Eat nutritious food.
>>
File: 1485766779826.jpg (46KB, 456x488px) Image search: [Google]
1485766779826.jpg
46KB, 456x488px
>Be NEET
>Literal poverty
>Eat one meal a day, usually some sort of frozen meat product
>Starving constantly
>Sit around doing nothing
>Waste away

I don't know where people get the money to be fat, food is so fucking expensive
>>
>>36563899

Drink a 2 liter a day, it costs a dollar and you'll get fat as shit if you do nothing.
>>
>>36563930
I'll probably also get diabetes
>>
>>36559501
You didn't develop anything you knew you were gonna eat it fatass
>>
>>36559501
>>order an XL stiffed crust meatlovers pizza with breadsticks coke with and hersheys triple chocolate brownie from pizza hut
you stupid fuck, why?

>what do I have to do to lose weight god damn it?
dont order a dumbfuck mongo pizza you fucking idiot.
You said yourself
>i was so close
all you had to do was go to bed but you did something retarded instead. Block the pizzahut number (or something, idk how phones work) so you dont do it again if youre such a retard you have to.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.