[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /likesthefeels/ >come home from wagecucking >mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0790.png (4KB, 139x140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.png
4KB, 139x140px
Who here /likesthefeels/
>come home from wagecucking
>mom looks at me with tears in her eyes
>oh boy I must've done something to upset her
>here it comes
>she starts crying and asks why I am the way I am
>hahawhat.jpg
>she wipes the tears and starts yelling at me for having psychosis or something
>I don't really pay attention, she rants a lot
>she's still freaking out about me having episodes
>don't really care but her attempt to try to bring me down is amusing
>start laughing uncontrollably
>I know everyone is out to get me
>the second I entered this world I was meant to lose this game
>it's me against the world and I'm losing so bad its funny
>I never had a chance
>the words my mom is saying hurt
>but the fact that I'm hurt feels so good
>I've never really been a good talker
>but there's no need for conversation as my bloodcurdling laughter fills the room
>being screamed at by my mom reminds me of the stacies laughing at me and the normies and chads insulting me
>they never bothered me too much
>I always found it interesting how they went out of their way to try to make me feel bad
>they could put a man on the moon pretty easy
>is it really that hard to just smile at me
>just once
>I realize I've become lost in my own mind again and stop laughing
>reality waits it's turn
>I know there's no return
>first it was my family
>then my peers
>why do they all hate me
>I'm living with something that just isn't fair
>to be honest I almost kinda like it
>their disgust of me brings me pleasure
>I've noticed a pattern, the system is so obvious
>I know I'm not supposed to win
>they're just reassuring my claim
>reality is this way
>the world is such a wicked place
>I leave the place that brings back memories and return to the situation at hand
>I walk away from the dumb bitch who thinks she can control me and go to my room
>it's only times like that where I can truly feel alive
>>
>>36559117
Hahahahah I poured my heart out into this post and nobody sees it
Well I guess I posted it at like 12:30 at night
>>
You have a job, why is she so mad?
>>
>>36559508
>>36559513
Hey I missed you by like 5 seconds. My dad operates a Burger King so when I asked for a job he had to say yes. He doesn't like me but I think my mom would be disappointed if he said no.
>>
Raised by a single mother?

Funny she asks why you're the way you are.
>>
>>36559586
Pretty much. My dad is never home so it was just me and her most days
>>
>>36559581
Work hard, and show initiative. Perhaps one day you could own that burger king anon.
>>
>>36559117
Women just don't understand

I too like the feels anon, I don't like hurting others or seeing them cry but feeling sad or melancholy has a certain bliss to it

Anxiety, however, is the worst fucking thing in existence. Anxiety is the worst feel ever
>>
>>36559117
Honestly anon, fuck anyone who tries to manipulate you like that. You don't deserve it, and they don't deserve to be around you.

Work hard, save money, and get out. Become what you want to be.
>>
I really enjoyed reading that, OP. Nice writing.
>>
I feel like you're probably just really obnoxious irl
>>
File: longrange.jpg (89KB, 632x300px) Image search: [Google]
longrange.jpg
89KB, 632x300px
A different type of feel. Incoming blogpost too.

I'm getting really tired of hearing people moan and complain about how hard adult life is. You literally just go to some easy job for a few hours a day, take in a paycheck, reign in those consumer livestock tendencies, and pay your bills on time. It's so freaking easy.

I bartend, and I don't even make great money, but life is just so freaking easy (aside from women and relationships, but that's a different story). Car payment coming up? Done. Rent? Done. Someotherdumbbullshit? Done. I don't get where it gets difficult?

Even medical conditions and basic health. You drink a lot of water, don't take in too many carbs, make sure your food is actual food and not just an assortment of chemicals, and everything works out pretty well. When you feel stressed you take a few minutes to chill out. Anxious? It's probably because you're holding yourself back from doing something you'd really like to do, so either do it or don't, but don't stay in that awful middle ground.

Maybe I'm oversimplifying the issue at hand, or maybe everyone who says being an adult is difficult is really just a huge obnoxious attention whore, but really it's pretty easy.
>>
>>36559117
>>they never bothered me too much
>>I always found it interesting how they went out of their way to try to make me feel bad
>>don't really care but her attempt to try to bring me down is amusing
>>start laughing uncontrollably

my fellow madman
People trying to make me feel bad just makes me laugh
I don't remember asking your opinion on what kind of person I am, so why are you giving me your best impression of a daytime tv drama actor?
You think it's rude for me to laugh at you being shit to me? That's why it's funny! Now I'm laughing even harder because you don't understand how funny it is
feels good
>>
>>36559117
Can't relate, anon, but you write nicely.
Hope you're doing alright.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.