[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>already 9 PM >still full after eating 400 calories God

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (6KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 213x237px
>already 9 PM
>still full after eating 400 calories

God fucking damn it why is it so hard to gain weight? "lmao its easy bro just eat!" stfu

who else skelly?
>>
I'm in the opposite situation, OP, so i'll give you fatass tips.
>eat empty calories
>drink soda
>order large meals, that way to feel obligated to eat more
>>
>>36558892
what did you eat?

calories don't necessarily equate to fullness. you should be eating foods that are calorie dense, but not necessarily filling
>>
I think it's because you have no appetite for life and this reflects in your physiology. I know because I am a skelly and Ich habe keine lust.
>>
>>36558999
Agreed with this man, look for stuff that's calorie dense. Also try looking up bulking foods from /fit/ or something, those normally get your body weight up
>>
>>36558981
>order large meals and feel obligated to eat more
I can order something small and still throw half of it away. Once I'm full that's it. I physically cannot eat anymore. 5' 10" 130lbs isn't that bad but I'm still a scrawny manlet.
>>
File: skelly.jpg (103KB, 1562x800px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
103KB, 1562x800px
>>36558892
*blows skelly out of the thread*

This is now a fatbot thread
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>36558999

All I've managed to eat was a peanut butter and banana sandwich! I want to eat more but my stomach feels like its gonna explode.
>>
>>36559042

GET OUT FATBOTS REEEEEEEEE SKELLIES ONLY
>>
am i always cold because i have virtually no body fat?
>>
>>36558892
Eat dark chocolate

It's calorie dense, requires no preparation, and isn't very filling. Plus, it has less sugar and less dairy than regular chocolate
>>
>>36559627
That's a common symptom of being underweight, yes.
>>
>>36558892
Drink beer, it's got plenty of calories and you can just keep chugging one after another.
>>
>>36559763

wtf wouldn't i throw it all up in the end? it will be for nothing!
>>
>>36559663
Who are the jews behind dark chocolate? First they say to eat dark chocolate to lose weight, now it's supposed to make you gain weight? Only a kike would play both sides like that.
>>
>>36559794
Sorry, bad advice. You didn't specify you were a roastie in the OP. You'd probably be better off just staying skinny as long as you can before your genetics hit the wall.
>>
>forced myself to eat big dinner
>stomach distention, acid in throat, may vomit
>still only 1700 calories today
I don't even care anymore, really.
>>
Literally chug water till you puke. It'll stretch your stomach. Competitive eaters do it before competing.
>>
>>36559803

Kek. I mean kike
>>
>>36558892
I hate when you skellyfags complain. Literally just drink milk or eat nuts by the handful. Easy calories.

I've had problems with over eating and weight gain for most of my life. I just love to eat, and I'm almost always hungry. I lift and exercise 6 days out of the week just so that I can eat until I feel full without becoming obese.
Honestly, I genuinely envy thinfags sometimes. I wish I had the will to cut the way you skellies do.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.