[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a female equivalent to an alpha? Like other girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0902.jpg (37KB, 438x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.jpg
37KB, 438x498px
Is there a female equivalent to an alpha?

Like other girls see her and think "holy shit she's cool".
>>
>>36558869
no. when females see another female who is better than she it, she will try to bring her down
>>
>>36558890
Came in to say this, traditionally women hate other women.
>>
File: 724_shop1_334935.jpg (326KB, 460x689px) Image search: [Google]
724_shop1_334935.jpg
326KB, 460x689px
It's called a Stacy. There are tiers :)
>>
>>36558907
This is the stupidest thing ever. Stacies hate whores and sluts.

Stacies are the good girls who are beautiful, kind, and popular. Great people to have as family or friend. Especially lover!

>>36558890
No, stacies who click love each other and care and support for one another. If you bring anyone else down, race or gender notwithstanding, you just have personal insecurity issues. Has nothing to do with being female.
>>
>>36558965
>No, stacies who click love each other and care and support for one another. If you bring anyone else down, race or gender notwithstanding, you just have personal insecurity issues. Has nothing to do with being female.
t. female
get out
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
i don't think girls go "wow she probably gets a lot of dick" which is what alpha is anyway
>>
>>36558869
preferences are subjective xD

to u, chris chan is alpha
to others, eggman is alpha

ya dig?
>>
there's a whole lot of dumb whores that look up to kim kardashian
>>
>>36558965
Women are only really friends with women they see as inferior in some way or another so they can feel better about themselves
> If you bring anyone else down, race or gender notwithstanding, you just have personal insecurity issues
Sounds about right
>>
There are 2 kinds of girls: Audrey Hepburns or Marilyn Monhoes
>>
Some girl at a party brought up alphas to me a while ago. I asked her what the female equivalent to an alpha male is and she said basically, there's always a matriarch of some sort. Usually a girl in the friend group all the others listen to and respect. They'll bicker and shit but at the end of the day her word is law, she also has to tear the others down if she suspects a coup
>>
File: 0a8.jpg (33KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
0a8.jpg
33KB, 722x349px
>>36558869
I think the normies call those "slay queens" now.

They worship them by screeching "yaaaaaaaaaaas" for some unknown reason, usually followed by emoji spam.
>>
>>36559290
hahahaha someone's been watching too much mean girls. that's the stupidest shit i've ever heard lol. you take everyones opinion with a grain of salt unless you're some dumb beyonce stan. the fuck?
>>
>>36558869
Yes. Or well sort of.
The alpha female is the popular girl that puts everyone else down, and viciously attacks anyone who steals her attention.
The alpha male is generally not a bad person, and usually makes those around him feel relatively good, at least his friends.
>>
>>36558869
Marilyn Monroe seems to be a big rolemodel for those who want to be classy or artsy

even though I'm pretty sure she was a junkie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.