[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is weed illegal? Like seriously why? I've never been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3502.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3502.png
52KB, 300x300px
Why is weed illegal? Like seriously why?

I've never been more at peace than when I found weed. Every day I think fuck god fuck this gay earth I wish I was dead along with everyone in it. Literally a few puffs of weed and I'm like "wow I'm so lucky just to have all my arms and legs, I don't live in a war torn place, I'm not blind or deaf or disabled, the grass is so green and nice and I love the sunshine"

It's stopped me from being suicidal, helped me talked to people, and helped me look at the world in a way I never have before. My thoughts are just slowed down and more articulate but my reaction to stuff is more positive way more positive. It's actually a perfect introvert drug to since as soon as I smoke I literally don't message a single person back or even answer people when they talk to me.

I also laugh really hard which I haven't been able to do in years. It feels so good to laugh. It takes the physical pain from severe depression away.

Of course this all gets negated when I run out because it costs more than gold and it's impossible to find good and large amounts of it and then I go through withdrawals and it's even worse. Fuck you white man for making it illegal. Fuck you cops. Fuck you courts. Fuck you politicians. Fuck you world. Fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
because it's risky for people that aren't normies (you). Schizophrenia is hell, now fuck off.
>>
>>36558182
Why the fuck is LSD illegal?
>microdosing basically gives you extra IQ points and cures migranes
>>
>>36558201
Sure thing, Officer Shekelblatt. I'll be sure and buy you a few extra MRAPs this year.
>>
>>36558182
Also the lack of money is driving me insane. I had 700 dollars saved up and I spent it all on weed without even meaning to. I tried like fuck to conserve I barely smoked and I tried not to buy it but it kept the depression at bay.

Literally just taking a few puffs here and there costs 700 dollars in a matter of maybe 2 months. This is fucking rediculous why am I even paying for a wild plant.

I'm going to plant a ton of seeds in fields around my house and if the cops catch me well fuck it and fuck them. At least I'm going for a cause. I will do anything to tell the government fuck you.

I'm going to start a mission of going around the country and planting random weed seeds everywhere I go. I may not be able to harvest the plants but there will be more weed all over the country and it will be a fuck you to the government.
>>
>>36558274
don't TELL people you're going to do shit like that, you dong, that's terrible fucking strategy
>>
>>36558201
Weed is going to cause scitzo. You already have high levels of dopamine and you're just triggering it harder.

You're way more likely to get it off acid and maybe speed. I've been smoking for years and I don't have scitzo. I know other people who smoke and don't have it. Hell there's even celebrities you can research that smoke it and don't.

You're weak for weed making you go that crazy
>>
>>36558274
Literally every stoner has had this exact idea at some point
>>
>>36558309
No I want the government to know I'm saying fuck you. They can't track shit it's a fucking plant

They won't be like oh this guy on 4chan talked about growing weed and we found a weed plant in the woods. Quick check the database.
>>
>>36558182
>what is every pacific state
>>
>>36558315
Statistically they're all very close in how likely they are to bring out schizophrenic behaviour. Alcohol and painkillers are at the bottom with a fairly big gap between them and the prior.
>>
>>36558348
It's still expensive because the Jew laws made it so unobtainable for so long and criminals set the price. Granted I could actually afford it there it's impossible to move as I am a robot.

>>36558340
We'll maybe we should all start doing it.
>>
File: 1492630857935.jpg (141KB, 717x714px) Image search: [Google]
1492630857935.jpg
141KB, 717x714px
>>36558182

Back a couple decades ago hemp competed with whatever material we use now. In congress, the debate revolved around white women succumbing to reefer madness and sleeping with people of color. That's when they made it illegal when it was legal before. Then Nixon came around and really cucked drug use with some assfuck act. Now 89% of arrests related to marijuana are for possession, we spend billions incarcerating non-violent criminals (disproportionately black people), and it hasn't decreased drug use.

>Muh schizophrenia

Adults should be able to make their own choices and be responsible for the consequences. Don't drag me into the situation because your retard brain can't handle a plant.
>>
Probably because so called degenerates were doing it
>>
>>36558240
LOL, to think /pol/ is this lefty now that you've all dropped so low that you're all slaves to the propaganda you try to reject. Do what you want I don't care, but I hope you see how badly you've fucked up my nigga.
>>
>>36558350
I said nothing about alcohol. If you have high dopamine don't smoke then. It cures my shit because I have literally 0 dopamine. If you act like a crazy manic fuck you shouldn't take ANY drugs.
>>
File: Duterte-pointing-afp-640x480.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Duterte-pointing-afp-640x480.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>36558391
Come to Alaska and kill the black market dealers, help clean the place up
>>
>>36558394
Yeah but that's just America. Why is it illegal in literally every single country?
>>
>>36558442
>no one's realized that there's a shit-ton of Muslims in the Philippines
>no one's realized Duarte is a muzzie
lol
>>
I quit weed at 25 because I thought it was holding me back n life. I was too content working a shit job just so I could run home and smoke a bowl and fuck around. But I do miss it a lot, was a lot happier and at peace with myself on it. I got a new job that piss tests and yeah I make more money but I am a lot more miserable. I just drink now to deal with the stress which is killing me.
>>
>>36558446
>Yeah but that's just America.

Every country in the world follow's America's lead. The only reason anything is against any law is because that's how it is in America. Unless you live is the Middle East where a bunch of faggots who shit sand tried to make up different rules.
>>
>>36558478
Your argument literally just plays into why it will stay illegal. You're an idiot.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (110KB, 859x582px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
110KB, 859x582px
>>36558478
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/i-ll-eat-his-liver-phillipines-duterte-says-he-can-be-50-times-more-brutal-than-terrorists/story-UMc1lIrnNAaWApkO3fvjWO.html
>>
>>36558182

because if weed was legal people wouldnt pay for all the pharmaceutical garbage they do now and we cant have that now can we goyim
>>
>>36558529
>not realizing Duarte's a stalking horse for the Pinoy Caliphate

lol what a MORO-n
>>
>>36558548
>implying he's going to blow his cover
Check the genealogy, senpai
>>
>>36558606
You are now aware that his wife of 27 years was an American kike
>>
>>36558643
so in other words his bullshit could be the prototype for what (((they))) are planning in america, and /pol/ (the largest coherent source of dissent) will go along with it because they've been duped
>>
>>36558489
Just smoke man fuck the crackers

>>36558565
Reeeeeeee

>>36558505
It's illegal there too
>>
>>36558548
>I'm willing to kill and act like an animal
>drugs are bad drugs are the problem

If everyone just smoked weed and shut the fuck up we wouldn't even be acting like retards. This stuff is going down in history books forever and this guy is a tard.

Honestly there's a universe out there where drugs are legal and people only start conflicts over real problems and the whole world isn't running around with a jagged stick up their ass.
>>
>>36558182
Because then people would just replace soda, replace movies, replace evertyhing with weed and just do some minor minimum wage work and feel good about life.

It'd literally ruin civilization if it was perfectly legal and easily accessible.
>>
>>36558182
I live in Harris County aka Houston and got 3 weed convictions. Got 45 days every time. For DWI, just a gram that wasn't even mine and one time a roach in shoe I forgot about. 7 weeks ago Harris County made 4 ounces decriminalized; its hard to rap my head around!
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (177KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
177KB, 640x480px
>>36558844
This post is 100% content
>>
>>36558868
Are you retarded? You think weed will make people not eat. And movies are just faux drama after smoking weed it made me realize they're actually pretty stupid. Comedies are good on weed though.

"Oh no people don't like movies the world is over" if anything it just means people aren't brainwashed anymore and the government doesn't control our dopamine fix with movies and fast food anymore.
>>
>>36558340
This

Listen up niggers
>>
>>36558394
this is more or less right

it's also important to consider a few less overt interests here:
>tobacco lobby
>DEA/drug enforcement infrastructure exists and therefore is trying to keep itself alive
>reagan era "drug education"

also should point out: the idea that prisons are full of nonviolent offenders whose only problem was that they had some weed on them is not true. there are some, but the vast majority of these cases usually involve either drugs beyond weed or have multiple aggravating circumstances, like they've been caught with weed AND unlicensed firearms or something.

>>36558274
>>36558340
just so you know, growing weed plants that actually produce smokable bud is a fairly involved process and not the sort of thing you can accomplish by johnny appleseeding weed seeds in the wild

as the other anon suggests, if it were that easy, everybody would do it
>>
>>36558274
Nigga you aren't just taking puffs then lmao

I buy half an o, smoke it every day, and it still lasts me about a month or so.
>>
>>36558868
>t. someone who has smoked weed under 5 times in their life

the idea that weed makes you functionally useless is made up. if you were already gonna be a piece of shit, weed won't stop you. likewise, if you were gonna do something with your day/life, weed won't stand in your way

i graduated summa cum laude from an ivy league school and literally smoked weed multiple times a day almost every day. it was not hard.

moreover if people consumed weed like they consumed soda, everybody would develop massive tolerances to weed within a month and basically nothing would change
>>
>>36558944
Smoking a gram or two a day feels like almost nothing to me

>>36558933
I do know how to grow weed. I can't give it perfect conditions but throwing some fertilizer in there will help and I'm not putting them in groups so I don't have to worry about males.

Also does anyone else think it's weird that males are worthless in both weed plants and humans? I've never really heard of a GIRL virgin it seems like girls are automatically born normie somehow.
>>
>>36558988

what kind of effect does weed have for you?
does it put a crazy filter over your vision or do you just get relaxed?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.