[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Junkie >Wanted to fuck his mom >Claimed that infants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: mk.jpg (53KB, 620x706px) Image search: [Google]
mk.jpg
53KB, 620x706px
>Junkie
>Wanted to fuck his mom
>Claimed that infants sucking their thumb want to suck their father's dick
>"B-but anon, he was a genius!!!"

Why is Freud so fucking shite lmao
I've come to study Freud because I had bad experiences with psychology and now I kinda get it.
When you're going to therapy, you're telling your darkest secrets and are being analyzed by people who literally followed this man's studied, who also said that babies have an orgasm when they shit in their diaper.

Want good help? Find someone who didn't stuy him.
>>
>>36558030
Why was this man obsessed with penises and orgasms? Seriously wanna know
>>
everyone wants to fuck their mom
>>
>>36558030
edward bernays is the true genius and shaped this world for better or for worse
>>
>>36558051
Because he got molested, thus leading to him believing that everything is based on genitalia.
Also, he was literally a junkie, would write his "theories" while high as a satellite on cocaine.
So, to excuse even the simplest stuff, he focused on the genitalia.
He got famous because that argument was a taboo and people studied him "Ironically" and then came the psychology studies who unironically founded their therapies on him.
>>
>>36558030

Before Freud, people didn't think there was an unconscious or that we're not fully in control of our minds, desires and thoughts included.
It's kind of a big deal.
You're just upset women won't fuck you.
>>
>>36558186
May I introduce you to the based Jung https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Jung
You psychocuck
>>
Scientolocuck detected
Psychology was in its infancy when Freud was around. No one takes much of his work seriously anymore.
>>
>>36558030
Actual psychologists recognize that most of his ideas are bogus, but he laid important foundations for the field.
He's only seen as a genius by normie plebes.
>>
>>36558260
Meh, I'm no scientolocuck or whatever, I just had really bad experiences on psychology, because every therapist I went to fucking misspointed everything and I became interested in psychology
Nowadays maybe younger ones dont study their work, but for people 35+ he's a "almighty creator".
>>
>>36558030
Freud a shit
Jung a best
>>
>>36558330
I prefer Erik Erikson and Skinner myself, but that's just from a pysch major.
>>
>>36558330
Why is Jung considered better? I've heard he borders on parapsychology with his views on synchronocity.
>>
>>36558153
I believe he had a crystal of truth in that pile of shit that is his lifes work. Mostly the stuff about how a lot of our motives are based off of sexual desire. Think about the common beta orbiter, they do tons of demeaning shit just to get a girl to acknowledge their existence.
>>
>>36558527
It's pure nature we want others to acknowledge our presence, anon.
it's literally in our dna, we are animals, we get attracted to people who think we may have good children, men or women.
Them being cringy and akward is just a social construct
>>
>>36558527
>Sexual desire
Okay

But tell me anon, have you ever daydreamed about suckin ur fathers Dick?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.