[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Dad hates just about everything in the world. These are things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: arn-anderson-08[1].jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
arn-anderson-08[1].jpg
11KB, 320x240px
My Dad hates just about everything in the world.

These are things the seems to enjoy.

>Family Feud hosted by Steve Harvey
>Peanut Butter

I could list a few things like sour cream and onion potato chips, but he complains that they are not as good as they used to be so even that isn't something he truly likes. Everything else is "shit".

What does your dad like?
>>
peanut butter isn't as good as it used to be either desu
>>
>>36557981
Does your Dad like Arn Anderson?
>>
>>36557981
piano (since he's self taught) and "old school" music.. which I've heard enough of.. being raised by black parents is cancer
>>
>>36558075

Is it weird being raised as a white kid by black parents?
>>
cigarettes and wall noise
>>
>>36558061
No, he hates the 4 Horsemen. His favorite wrestler was Jerry Lawler, but he doesn't like him anymore.
>>
Work
His other family
>>
>>36558125
what is wall noise?
>>
>>36557981
couple of other things he sort of likes

>Kaley Cuoco's tits in the first season of the big bang theory (she ruined herself in later seasons
>Jennifer Aniston's tits in the first two seasons of Friends (she ruined herself in the later seasons)
>Steak from the hibachi grill at a Chinese buffet (but they are not as good of a steak as he used to get at a place that went out of business, nobody knows how to make a good steak anymore)
>>
my black dad likes white women, because of how easy they are. the ones with husbands are the best he says
>>
>>36558165
its just like sound ran through fx pedals or something idk why he likes it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OnsEQmla24
>>
>>36558205
le cuck joke so funny i forgot to laugh
>>
>>36557981
another one

>seeing rich old white men boss people around
Like when Vince comes out in wrestling and puts people in their place he enjoys that.
>>
File: gfh_174021_174021_l[1].gif (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
gfh_174021_174021_l[1].gif
19KB, 200x200px
>>36558040
He likes Panner. If it's not Panner it is probably "shit".
>>
baseball, paracord bracelets, and citrus cooler Gatorade
>>
>>36557981
>video games
>board games
>cigars
>junk food
>being right
>stoner comedies
>sci-fi/fantasy stuff
>military history

My dad is an obese man child basement dweller.
>>
>>36558241

Lmao are you triggered? Don't be sensitive. Just because you can't deal with the idea of your mother or sister getting pumped full of cum by a dominant black man doesn't mean you should hytrionically and estrogenically be passive aggressive about it on 4chan. White woman are fun and easy, and great for a quick fuck. Chill.
>>
>>36558356
how much baseball we talking about here?
>>
>>36558360
sounds like a fuckin bro dude
>>
>>36557981
>What does your dad like?

Abandoning me and my mom and not showing his face once in 21 fucking years.
>>
>>36558434

Only to other autists. The obsession with being right is 100% indication of undeniable autism.
>>
>>36557981
My dad likes

>jazz
>fundamental basketball
>a nice baseball game with his sons
>renaissance art
>classical music
>spending time with his children in any way he can
>organizing cheesy "family events" that we used to hate but now look back on with nostalgia
>Derek Jeter, Blake Griffin, and other Mulatto athletes (I never called him on this, but I think he always wanted to make them role models for me, his mulatto son)

He really is the most amazing dad anyone could have ever asked for. I hate that I'm constantly disappointing him.

>>36558205
>>36558382

Don't worry about it man, my dad likes white women too. His first wife of about 15 years, my mother, was a white women he met in college. A very sweet girl, a fellow medical student, unfortunately she had severe mental issues that they weren't able to work through together. They're still friends, but just aren't romantically involved anymore. His second wife is a speech therapist, another very sweet woman, also very kind.

There is nothing wrong with having a preference, what matters is that you find someone to love who is kind is well-meaning
>>
>>36558407
His fav team is the yankees, but he just likes the sport in general. He's that one guy who gets way too into each game and forgets they can't hear you through the TV.
>>
>>36558500
*Oh and my dad REALLY FUCKING LOVED baseball.

We used to practice together every morning, starting at 6am until school started and then immediately after school, all the time. Then my mom failed a bullshit abuse charge and claimed dad wasn't paying alimony on top of that. Ended our baseball practices and any chance of me having a pro career.

But we still watch games together. It's a really comfy feel, my little bro (9 years younger than me) will sit on the couch between us and ask us about the rules and players and stuff, it's great.
>>
>>36557981
mines dead, when he was alive he liked beer, cigarettes, and horses
>>
>Family Feud hosted by Steve Harvey
fucking why? Steve Harvey is annoying and I much prefer the old reruns
>>
>>36558590
Because Steve Harvey is old and rich, and is representative of a certain type of black person that I could try to explain here but you probably already get it.
>>
>>36558500
why are you still here if your Dad is so awesome
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.