[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if your waifu became pregnant from you? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

What would you do if your waifu became pregnant from you? What would your reaction be? How much would you wait to tell your family and parents? If you aren't married already would you consider marrying right now or maybe later?
General waifufag thread too I guess.
>>
i would be absolutely ecstatic. By that point, if we weren't married already (which we would be), we would start the process right away. How long we waited till we told her parents and mine would be up to her.
she would be a great mother
>>
>>36557762
if you have an unexpected kid, the worst thing to do would be to marry

1) Your waifu would feel like you only married her because of an accident

2) The marriage will likely be as rushed and cheap as possibly because having a child is a large financial investment and your waifu (or you) won't like that. Not that it's wrong to have a cheap wedding but a good wedding still requires time.

3) If the kid ever finds out they were the reason you two married, they would feel guilty for existing and "tying down" their mom or pop to each other
>>
>>36557823
Good taste in waifu. Didn't enjoy Oreimo overall, though.
>>
>>36557762
I would panic and either try suicide or just get as far away as I can just so I can enjoy my video games, life and not dealing with raising a kid because I don't know how to raise a kid or how to do anything since I'm not good at being a parent.
>>
>having sex before marriage

Oreganolia
>>
>>36557876
The only right answer to this stupid thread
>>
File: 1486950975977.jpg (195KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
1486950975977.jpg
195KB, 700x875px
>>36557875
after the ending I almost hate it.
she's a wonderful amazing girl trapped in a god awful show.
i've watched it like 3 times but don't think i can anymore it hurts too much
>>
>>36557986
The fandom of the show is pretty awful, too. Most people seem to like Kirino or Ayase who were incredibly annoying, bitchy characters.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.