[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If social interaction is really just like a game to the people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1468634324809.png (1MB, 796x796px) Image search: [Google]
1468634324809.png
1MB, 796x796px
If social interaction is really just like a game to the people who get it, and the warmth and love we all idealized as children is nonexistent, why should we care about anything? All the enjoyment of life you are missing out on is shallow and the morality that holds you back is a farce perpetuated to make it easier for normies to play their game. Wouldn't the pain you cause someone's family and friends by murdering them be only the pain of losing a chess piece amplified?

I don't know what to think.
>>
it's not a game. it's only a game for the fucking autists or redditors who are so bad at life that they need to try and attempt to analyze it lol

warmth and love do exist, just not for you. people who have to do mindwork to have a social life are pathetic beta losers like you. to others, it comes naturally and they are happy to be with those they love.
>>
>>36556870
op btfo
fpbp
redpilled
>>
>>36556870

You're not a happy person...
>>
>>36556870
To be fair a huge amount of people have antisocial tendencies(devoid of emotional warmth) and most are on the other side of the extroversion spectrum as robots
>>
>>36556870
I am happy to be with and love my family, but almost all of the interactions I have had outside of that seem very cold and shallow. like this >>36557023 anon said, the problem for robots is not the ability to be emotionally connected to people, but more other's willingness to form relationships with the robot.
>>
>>36556829
Don't think that last bit is right, but as a half-normie I can attest that the first bit is true, normies are fucking annoyingly simple to understand, it's almost like talking to a two year old once you've figured it out.
>>
>>36557182

that's normal, why would you be warm to a stranger you never met or someone at work you have nothing in common with? its normal to only love your family and close friends/partner
>>
>>36557557
it isn't one extreme or the other. I don't expect to love strangers, but I would at least like to be able to have the occasional conversation with someone that isn't cold, disingenuous, ironic, etc. When I have started to develop friends, talking to them was no different for the most part.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.