[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just try to get an asian gf? I'm ~6'3",

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: Azn Grill.jpg (69KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
Azn Grill.jpg
69KB, 610x610px
Should I just try to get an asian gf? I'm ~6'3", white, skinny, blonde hair, but socially retarded. Is it worth a shot?
>>
File: IRREGULAR.jpg (53KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
IRREGULAR.jpg
53KB, 634x476px
HE HAD TO GET A GOOK!
>>
I tried once. She was great. She liked anime and shit, just like me. However, once she found out I like anime too, I was instantly friend zoned. It's worth a shot I guess.
>>
>>36555866
As long as you're able to dress yourself, you're qualified at least for a 7/10 in any Asialand
>>
i feel like i was very close this semester but i never asked her out. next time i saw her she told me she had a boyfriend

>always initiate anons
>>
>>36555866
I've been thinking about trying to find an asian gf. Where the hell do I start? I know none in person...online dating maybe? Perhaps try finding one who's into games through forums and get her discord?
>>
sorry. the online dating realm belongs to Chads only

https://www.okcupid.com/profile/dadpunchernanana find your own hellhole
>>
>>36556610
Not true. I see many betas, a decent amount with some success ("success" defined as finding a gf in general, regardless of personality or appearance).
>>
if you're going to go for an asian girl, avoid korean girls

they almost always go for korean guys and the koreans that go for white guys are mentally damaged and you will 100% be the bitch in the relationship
>>
>>36556790
korean girls are the only ones i like
>>
>>36556790
Noted. I was aiming for Japanese, Chinese, etc. Not picky, though. Hell, she doesn't even need to be any of those things. I've just heard that they're a pretty easy to get along with people. American culture is sort of "idolized" in Japan/China. I know someone who was a teacher in Japan, and they noticed how the people there thought of Americans. The first thing that would come up to them was the idea that Americans were big, strong, and full of adventure (sort of wild west like vibes). Kinda like how we tend to think of Japan as all honorbound and cultured. American men are treated as sort of an exotic species. That's just according to my friend, however.
>>
>>36555866
I think the whole "asians girls love white cock" meme is a myth, Asians are the most xenophobic people around desu
>>
>>36556902
Just checked, average male height in Japan is 5'7". Average US is 5'9". That was another thing they noticed - that American men are always thought as being tall. I'm 6', so I certainly appear tall.
>>
>>36556982
This. You're considered low class trash who's either a whore or abandoned as a child if you date a Whitey. Also everyone will laugh and cringe because they know you're getting the short end of the stick and you will live a life of suffering, since white men suck dick ass and have no family values.
>>
>>36556902
>Noted. I was aiming for Japanese, Chinese, etc. Not picky, though. Hell, she doesn't even need to be any of those things. I've just heard that they're a pretty easy to get along with people. American culture is sort of "idolized" in Japan/China. I know someone who was a teacher in Japan, and they noticed how the people there thought of Americans. The first thing that would come up to them was the idea that Americans were big, strong, and full of adventure (sort of wild west like vibes). Kinda like how we tend to think of Japan as all honorbound and cultured. American men are treated as sort of an exotic species. That's just acco

A hahahaha
Your friend is full of shit
The whole white men god meme died in the 80s. Come to Tokyo and see for yourself. My white friends have people make faces at them, kids cry when they see them and look scared. It's almost funny but I feel bad for them.
>>
>>36556590
local colleges
>>
>>36557054
Damn, that sucks. Wasn't too sure anyway. Regardless, that doesn't mean I can't find my asian gf.
>>
>>36557054
Maybe your friends are annoying, fat weebs. I have heard quite the contrary to your friends' experiences.
>>
>>36557148
>>36557368

There are definitely cute girls willing to date white guys. But that doesn't mean that they are treated special and most of the population doesn't want much to do with them. Also, many westerners mistake politeness for acceptance, which are not equivalent.
>>
>>36557368
Also, my friends include a pretty white girl who had no problems finding a boyfriend but is nevertheless shunned by most people.
>>
Rule of thumb.

Avoid dating filipina women.

I was in a relationship with one for a year and a half and she basically went ice cold and distant on me and broke up with then then months went by and decided she wants to be with me again which didn't last more than a few weeks and broke up because "I wasn't happy" in my defense on here I was still emotionally devastated and hurt from the first break up and I was actually trying to recover and heal up but she broke up again because she was impatient and selfish.

Avoid all filipinas as possible because you definitely do not eant to end up like me were I am extremely depressed and unhappy as well bitter and angry.

Wanna hear a pathetic story about me?

I actually tried to commit suicide several times with clozapine like more than ten of those pills but ended up with forgetting and slept three days straight and I tried killing myself with a mosin nagant rifle that I brought from the gunstore and loaded a surplus round and aimed it at my head and pulled the trigger but nothing happened.

Pulled the trigger several times after then gave up to see what was causing it to not go off and turns out the firing pin was not reaching out far enough to strike the primer hard.

I got a police colt revolver from my mom on Christmas day and had contemplated suicidal thoughts about using the gun and loading up the old 38special lead bullet rounds and shooting my own heart out.

Pretty pathetic I know but seriously don't date asian girls period.
>>
>>36557624
>dating a flip

Not even once.
>>
>>36557624
Filipinos are the shitskins of Asia

How dare you compare them to superior Japanese girls
>>
>>36557624
I'll say this that asians are just terrible in general because they are not the type that would stay in long term relationships with nom asian males.

Fuck all asians.
>>
File: 601889fd1c135566f36d0fd14c869b6.jpg (22KB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
601889fd1c135566f36d0fd14c869b6.jpg
22KB, 245x350px
>>36557624
filipinos aren't asian so fuck off

next thing you know brazilians are aryan? lmao
>>
To upper Asians, Vietnamese are known as ghetto gang rapists and murderers.
>>
>thinks Asian girls won't hate him as much as white girls
>>
i love how on 4chan you will find the fucking inverse of any standards and laws in the universe

"female? hahahaha penis is a female"
"asian grill? ya i dated a flip/viet/indian mongol once"

"friends? lol i am in 2 discord servers"

"life? well look at me" lmao
>>
pfffft "u saying girls like more than 3 inches for the penis?"

according to this graph...

the pusagina only really goes in 1 inch deep

it's a lie.. we are so redpilled haha man it feels good to be inteligent=] ryte pal
>>
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING ASIANS!
>>
>>36557853
Lol. Pre-Columbian North Americans were actually categorized as being of the Asian race before flips were. Until fairly recent, if I recall correctly, flips were part of the fourth racial group called Malays.
>>
>>36558717
Wow, and we all came from Adam and Eve so technically you're Osama Bin Laden's cumstain XD
>>
>>36558771
That's just a Jewish myth that not even Jesus Christ advocated.
>>
>>36555866
go for fobs op, fobs are more succeptable to white fever vs american-asians.

as for me i have to try for american asians since some of them are more liberal and open to dating more than just white guys.
>>
race mixers fuck off

race traitor you will pay, rope day is on its way
>>
>>36558894
>dating someone you can barely communicate with and have next to nothing in common

Great idea
>>
File: Odin's Cross.jpg (54KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
Odin's Cross.jpg
54KB, 950x950px
>>36558894
What is a fob?

>>36558928
I'd never breed with a nonwhite and I support white nationalism and the ethnostate. I knew since the age of 9 not to race mix.
>>
>>36556902
If you want to date Japanese, make sure you keep yourself clean and more or less well dressed or stylish. Jap girls tend to be overly pampered, though.
Taiwanese girls are a bit more straightforward, as well as seem to be taller and thicker than Japs. And Taiwan is an awesome place to visit.
I would avoid mainland Chinese, though.
>>
>>36558991
I was planning to find one in my local area, not overseas.
>>
>>36559020
If Uni, you can pick and choose pretty easily. SEA girls are alright too, especially Thailand if she can cook
>>
>>36559180
I'm transferring to Uni beginning of next year from a CC, so I guess I'll sit back till then. I'd personally prefer a NEA, I just find lighter skin to be more aesthetically pleasing, but I'll see what happens.
>>
>>36559282
Yea, from my experience all Asian countries can be a grab bag of skin colors. A lot of Asian girls can be a bit reclusive in Uni, so be sure to network
>>
File: geeksquad.jpg (108KB, 495x350px) Image search: [Google]
geeksquad.jpg
108KB, 495x350px
ITT: "I wuv Asian girls! They sure are easy peasy!"
>>
File: 1492799562964.jpg (59KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
1492799562964.jpg
59KB, 483x604px
You guys need heIp. 0 self awareness.
>>
>might have a double room next semester
Not gonna make it. I need my personal space pretty bad bros
>>
File: image.png (963KB, 675x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
963KB, 675x721px
>>36556982
>I think the whole "asians girls love white cock" meme is a myth

they love it they eat it up like cheese
>>
>>36561778
Yeah, it's not a myth. I see so many wm/af couples.
>>
>>36556982
I love white cock and will only touch superior white cocks.

t. Asian girl
>>
>>36555866
yeah why not

though be extremely careful if you decide to reproduce and have children. if you're a failure as man your son will grow up to become elliot rodgers
>>
>>36555866
>never see nip/chink/gook women racemixing
>every filipino girl i've ever met had a white boyfriend at least a foot taller than them
>>
>>36555866
'course you should fucking try. that's the definition of the word trying ya know, it doesn't matter.

since i, for one. am a kind anon. i've prepared a starter pack for a fellow socially retarded robot.

>comb back that dirty long hair
>iron your shirt
>don't laugh unless something actually funny happens(but do smile)

>oh and don't be a depressed little shit; try more than once
>>
>>36557019
t. Chang who got cucked by a white guy
>>
>>36555866
true story for you...
When I was 18 years old, this 22 year old slim Japanese girl came to my house. She was pretty good looking. 7 or 8 out of 10.

We hung out, then she slept in my bed, I woke her up in the night and we kissed and had sex (with condoms).

then we hung out together about 72 hours in a row, at my house, going to parks outside in the day time.

She sat on top of me and did public displays of affection, it made people really uncomfortable. I felt it was a bit awkward too. (For others, I mean. I was aware that they were staring).

One time I banged her pretty hard (sex), and she dug her nails into my back, I had long, deep cuts , 8 marks on my back, didn't heal for days.

Anyways. she wouldn't shut up. She was always talking, talking, and trying to psycho-analyse me which was annoying.

She told me that she was having sex and was in relationship with a 42 year old Scottish white man, and I was only 18, I thought that was Legit disgusting, desu.

It really put me off. But I just wanted to pump her and dump her, I was 18, happy go lucky, low inhibtion, so I didn't think much of it, in a sense.

So anyways, she kept asking me for a relationship, wanted kids, and I kept saying No, I just want to be friends.

after 3 days, We left my house, I walked her to the subway (underground / tube station) : and she was still trying to convince me to be in a relationship with her,

and I still just kept saying No. Then left her at the station.

She stole my NIKE jumper (hoody / sweater) and refused to give it back.

She ended up living in Scotland and she's married to that old scottish guy. Been married to him for years now..
>>
>>36555866
I've had lots of success in Japan but none back home. But to be fair I haven't tried back home.
Give it a shot I guess.
>>
>>36563162
Oh, I don't plan on ever race mixing. If I married an Asian girl, I'd probably just adopt Russian kids or something. I vowed to myself, around the age of 9, that I would never race mix.

>>36563256
I'm clean, just gotta work on social interactions.
>>
>>36556790
but what if i want to be the bitch in the relationship
>>
>>36555866
god asian girls are so fucking perfect, i would skin my entire body and take a salt bath just to kiss the ground she stepped on
>>
>>36563739
Why don't you try asking one out? They are pretty autistic themselves, more often than not, so you might have a shot, especially if you are white.
>>
File: image.png (166KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 431x431px
>>36563169
Our women are notorious white men chasers especially if they are above average looking. Even fat, balding, long-shirt-cargo-shorts-and-flipflops-wearing autists can get with them. You guys need some taste though. I've seen horrid looking women with you guys that even I wouldn't be caught dead talking to in public.

t. flip monkey living in the richest city in the country
>>
File: 1492569686775.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492569686775.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>36563256
>don't laugh unless something actually funny happens(but do smile)

Wait what? I always laugh at everything everyone says. I always thought it would make them like me more. Please help.
>>
File: Fridge Tentacles.jpg (95KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
Fridge Tentacles.jpg
95KB, 610x813px
>>36563988
Just smile instead. I've been observing the expressions my therapists have been doing. They mostly smile a lot, unless you are talking about something serious. Try just to laugh when they look really happy, say a joke, or are laughing themselves. Hope this helps, senpai.
>>
>>36564059
Thanks anon.
This was kind of an awakening for me.
I didn't realize how autistic it was until I read your post.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.